Chapter 15

Online Dating
Hyoyeon finished dinner with Eunhyuk’s family. It was getting late so she had to get home. 
“You are a special girl, Hyoyeonnie,” he chuckled as the two get into the car.
“What makes you think that?” she stared at him.
“You impressed my parents. They like you. Not to mention, you stood up for our relationship!”
“I was just playing the role of your girlfriend…”
“Sooo… does this mean that… you’re my girlfriend now?!” he smiled.
“Uhhh…”
“Come on, honey. You mean what you said didn’t you. I know you like me,” he teased.
“I don’t know, Hyukjae.”
The two changed topics. They want to talk about hobbies, music, dancing, etc. They enjoyed every moment of it. It was laughs and smiles.
“Thanks for the ride, oppa,” she took off her seat belt.
“No prob- wait what?! Did you just call me oppa?!” his eyes sparkled.
“You are so silly! Thanks for the ride!” she got out of the car. “Oh, and one more thing. Yes,” she smiled at him, blushing red.
“Yes what?” he looked at her through the car window.
“Yes. I am now your girlfriend.” 
“Awwwww Hyoyeonnie!” he quickly took of his seatbelt, and got out of the car to hug her. “Come here darling!” he spun her around.
“Oppa! You are so embarrassing!” she laughed.
“See? You did call me oppa! The two hugged each other, not letting go.
“Oppa, I have work tomorrow. I have to go,” she tried to pull away from his embrace.
“Just a minute. I won’t be seeing you for the next few hours. Let me cherish this hug,” he hugged her tighter.
“We can always call and text each other…”
“Fine fine. When I get home, I will call you,” he kissed her on the forehead.
“Bye oppa,” she waved as she walked to her door step.
“Does that mean you will call me oppa from now on?” he shouted from the car.
“Good night, Hyukjae!” 
“…Not cool!”
 
~Next few days (Saturday); Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s date~
“Guess our plan worked,” Leeteuk said as they ate dinner.
“We make the perfect matchmaking couple!” Taeyeon clapped.
“We are a great couple too!”
“Oppa, what should we do next?”
“Where do you want to go?”
“Let’s go to an amusement park! We can call Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa! Double date!”
“That’s a great idea. My Taengoo is so smart. Let’s call them.”
 
~Amusement Park~
“I haven’t been here for the longest time!” Hyoyeon looked at the amusement park.
“Well, we are going to enjoy today,” he went to hold her hands.
“WAIT! Before we do anything, let’s take a group picture!” Taeyeon went up to an employee and ask him to take a few pictures of the two couples together.
“Thanks!” the four thanked.
“No problem, enjoy your day! Have fun!” the employee said.
“Alright, we have the whole day here. Which ride should we go on first?” Leeteuk pulled out the map.
“We should go onto the tea cups and we can go onto the swings!” Taeyeon said.
“Sounds like a plan. We can decide more later on as we wait in line,” Eunhyuk said.
As the gone by, the two pairs went on plenty of rides. It was starting to get dark. The park’s lights were turning on. Everything was glowing. 
“Since it’s dark, you know what means?” Taeyeon smiled.
“Ferris wheel?” Hyoyeon looked at the ride.
“YUP! Let’s go~” It was finally there turn, to ride the ferris wheel. 
 
~Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk~
“Oppa, can I ask you a question?” she asked as she smiled at the view.
“What is it?” he wrapper his arm around her waist.
“If everyone calls you Eunhyuk, does that mean I can call you Eunhyuk too?” she looked at him.
“No, you cannot call me Eunhyuk. Being with you makes me happier and we have a much more special connection that I did with my other relationships. You should be special and call me Hyukjae. ,” he stared at her.
“Yeah, you make me happy too, Hyukjae oppa,” she leaned against his chest. The two admired the view. 
“Hyoyeon..”
“Hmm?” she got up to look at him.
“I know this is too soon, and we met not too long ago. But, I love you,” he blushed.
“Oppa, I love you too,” her heart raced. 
Eunhyuk leaned closer to her. Hyoyeon sees him staring at her lips, biting his own. Both of their hearts skipped beats. The two closed the gap. They finally had their first kiss together.
 
~Taeyeon and Leeteuk~
“What do you think they’re doing right now?” Taeyeon asked.
“I don’t know. We should just enjoy the moment,” Leeteuk leaned against her shoulder.
“Shouldn’t I be doing that to you?” she jokingly pushed his head away.
“Awww, hurtful! Come here!” he put her head onto his shoulder.
“I’m glad I meant you, Taengoo. Who knows what I would be doing now if I didn’t meet you,” he held her hand.
“If you didn’t meet me, you’d probably be the love sick puppy you were. Still not getting over your ex-girlfriend. You’d still be in the bar drinking who knows how many shots.”
“But if it didn’t happen, I wouldn’t meet you and fallen heads over heels for you. I fell harder for you than I did with my ex-girlfriend. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
“I love you,” Taeyeon looked at him to give him a kiss on the lips.
“Now, aren’t ferris wheel the perfect kind to get a kiss from the girl you love, eh?” he smirked.
“Way to ruin the moment, oppa,” she looked away from him.
“Aigoo, Taeyeon. You are such a cutie,” he held her chin and made her look at him. He leaned in for another kiss.
“I love you, always.”
 
- - - - - 
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!
I hope this makes up for not giving updates.
i know this is short, but this chapter is quite cheesy! (:
have a nice day/night! depending when you read this haha.
comments are welcomed! ^-^