Chapter 18

Online Dating
Hyoyeon, where are you? I’m getting worried. Pick up your phone!
Sorry, Hyukjae. I didn’t feel so good so I called Taeyeon to pick me up. I didn’t pick up your phone call since I’m on low battery.
Why didn’t you ask me?
We’re still on the way home. I need to save battery. See you whenever, Hyukjae.
Feel better, babe. Love you. <3
 
“…” Hyoyeon sighed as she saw the recent text she received from him.
“So tell me, what did he do?” Taeyeon asked. Her voice was stern. No one makes her best friend cry. Taeyeon found her sitting on the bench softly sobbing. Hyoyeon refused to say anything until now.
“I don’t feel like talking. I’ll tell you later okay?” she looked out the window.
“Fine. I am not promising anything. If I can explode, I will,” Taeyeon sighed.
 
Eunhyuk was getting ready to get into the car when the girl came back.
“I’m sorry. I did not mean it. I’m just healing from a break up,” her eyes teared up again.
Feeling sorry for the girl, his anger for her kind of went away. “It’s fine. Just don’t do it to some other guys,” he said. He looked at the time, it was 4 P.M. 
“Look, I got to go. My girlfriend is feeling well. I need to see her,” he was going to get in the car when the girl held onto his arm.
“I know I am no position to ask you this, but can you spend one day with me? I need someone to comfort me. I’ll treat you dinner for the incident today!” she begged.
“No, it is really okay. You don’t have to worry about it. You should ask you friends to comfort you instead of a stranger.”
“PLEASE! Just please! I’m begging you. I don’t have many friends. They are busy with their school stuff. I do no want to be a bother to them,” her voice was cracking.
Eunhyuk looked at the time again, 4:10. “It wouldn’t hurt, right? I don’t want to leave a girl like this. I wouldn’t want her to be suicidal.”
“Okay, do you have a car?”
“No, I took the bus here. I figured maybe shopping would cheer me up. Guess it didn’t do much…” she looked down to her feet.
“Come on. Get in. We’ll find somewhere to go,” he smiled.
 
“Are you kidding me?! HE DID WHAT?! OH JUST WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!” Taeyeon stood up and walked to look for her cell phone to call Eunhyuk.
“Taeyeon! Don’t! I am in no mood to see him right now. I just need a little break,” Hyoyeon lied on her bed.
“It doesn’t make sense. Everything was going so well. How can you leave and then come back to find some kissing your boyfriend?!” Taeyeon’s anger was boiling.
“Just stop. I don’t want to hear it anymore. Don’t tell Leeteuk oppa okay?”
“Why?! How am I suppose to keep my mouth shut after hearing this?!” 
“I don’t want any drama. Don’t tell the others too. Just keep this between you and me. Hey, I’ll see in a couple hours. I want to just sleep right now,” Hyoyeon sniffed.
“Okay. I’ll stay here for a few nights,” Taeyeon smiled.
 
“So what’s your name?” Eunhyuk asked her.
“Song Subin.”
“Nice to meet you, Subin. My name is Lee Hyukjae. So how old are you?”
“I am 23 years old.”
“Really? I am 26.”
“That means you are a oppa then. Can I call you Hyukjae oppa?”
“Yes, it’s fine. It doesn’t matter to me,” he smiled.
After a while of driving around, the two still did not know where to go. 
“Aigoo, where do you want to go Subin-shi?” he asked.
“Can we go clubbing? I just want to drown my sorrows,” she shyly smiled.
“Well, if it means to comfort you then sure,” he started the car engine and drove to one of the well known clubs in Seoul.
 
Oppa? I’ll be sleeping with Hyoyeon these few days.
Whyyy?! We just got married! I want to spend time with my wifey!
Don’t be such a whiney baby! Hyoyeon is sick. She has no one to take care of her!
Call her parents! Come home and spend time with your hubby!
She does not want them to worry! I’m going to cook dinner now. Take care of yourself, oppa!
I hate you. I am going to cry. I will come over and take you home with me and also take Hyoyeon. You can take care of her in OUR home!
No, it’d be better if she spend time here. I really have to go now, bye oppa! I love you!
Arraso. I let you be a free bird. I’ll come by and visit when I have time. Love you baby!
 
“Aigoo, I don’t feel good lying to you, oppa,” Taeyeon stared at her phone after the call ended. “I guess if things gets worse, I will have to tell the other girls about it first,” Taeyeon told herself as she went to prepare dinner.
Hyoyeon woke up from her nap. She looked at the time, 7:43 PM. She checked her messages and call history. Nothing new.
“Just get over it, Hyoyeon-ah,” she rolled onto the other side of the bed. “It hasn’t been a year yet. It shouldn’t affect me as much right?” she silently asked herself. Her heart stung a little at the thought. 
 
The two walked into the club. Everywhere was crowded. Luckily, Eunhyuk saw a group of people leaving a table in a booth. He quickly squeezed himself through and sat down. Subin saw where he was going and followed him. 
“May I get you a drink?” a bartender came by.
“Two sojus for now,” he waved. He turned to look at Subin. “Are you feeling better?”
“Yeah. The music is pumping. My adrenaline is running. Come dance with me!” she grabbed his hands and pulled him to the dance floor. 
Music was hip-hop. Everyone was dancing. Grinding, twerking, jumping, all kinds of dances was on the dance floor. Subin was dancing around, her face full of smiles, all her worries were gone. Eunhyuk was softly dancing, keeping a close eye on Subin. 
“Aigoo, don’t you feel the music pumping?! Aren’t you excited?!” she danced around him. She grabbed his hands and twirled him around. Eunhyuk finally danced, the Dancing Machine took over. An hour on the dance floor; non-stop dancing was tiring them out. They went to sit back into their table. Both were thirsty and sweaty. They gulped down their sojus.
“Be right back, oppa! I’ll go get the drinks!” she went to the bar table.
 
“Hyoyeon! Dinner’s ready! Come on out!” Taeyeon settled the dishes on the table. 
She dragged herself out of bed, her eyes were slightly puffy. Hyoyeon went to kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. 
“Look! I made your favorite foods!” Taeyeon smiled. “We eat dinner, then we watch drama and eat ice cream!” 
Seeing how hard Taeyeon was trying to cheer her up, Hyoyeon forced herself to smile. “This feels like the aftermath of a break up, but we didn’t even break up, Taengoo,” she played with the food.
“It could’ve been a misunderstanding. We don’t know what happen. Let’s just lay it off for a while and confront him, okay?” Taeyeon suggested.
“Yeah, I guess. Maybe I should take the offer my boss offered to me,” Hyoyeon said.
“Really? What’s that?” 
“My boss was telling me to go to Japan with him to take care of some business. Getting Japanese products to be tested at our company, you know?”
“He? Who’s your boss?” 
“His name is Lee Junho. He is actually pretty young. He’s like 20-something. He recently became the president, his father retired,” she explained.
“How long is this trip?” Taeyeon asked. An idea probably ran by her head.
“A week or so? Depending how long it takes to negotiate with them.”
“You should go! Take it as a break! Vacation! When is it?” Taeyeon questioned.
“Like in 2 weeks or something. Really? Should I go for it?”
“Yes! It might be for work purposes. But pretty sure when it gets late you will get to take a break! Think about all the Japanese massaging, jacuzzis, sushi, and so much more!” Taeyeon smiled.
“Hmm, I’ll think about and tell my boss.”
 
“A drink for you! And a drink for me!” Subin put down the drinks.
“You sure are feeling better,” Eunhyuk checked the clock, 9:18 P.M. “Oh my god, it is late. Time went by so fast and I didn’t even realize it,” he quickly drank his alcoholic drink. “We should go!” 
“You’re right, we should. But for now, let’s just relax. You can’t drink and drive, remember? We should let the alcohol sink in first,” she scooted closer to Eunhuyk.
“That’s true, huh. Safety first,” he leaned against the chair. A good 30 minutes went by and Eunhyuk was feeling really sleepy.
“Wow, the booze must be really strong tonight,” Eunhyuk said, barely awake.
“You sure? I feel fine, oppa,” she snuggled against him.
“Is it just me, or is it getting really hot in here?” he started to his shirt.
“Aigoo, oppa. You are so embarrassing. Come on, let’s get you home!” she waved at a bartender to help her carry Eunhyuk to the car. 
After bring Eunhyuk into the car, Subin was driving them to her own place. 
“15 minutes in the car, hallucination probably hit him by now,” she thought.
“Oppa? Do you know who I am?” she kissed his lips.
“Stop, Hyoyeon-ah. It’s really hot, let me try to sleep.”
“Okay, but let’s go inside. You need to be in bed,” she unbuckled his seatbelt. 
 
“What a night! We watched so many episodes of Flower Boy Next Door!” Taeyeon yawned.
“I know! And we just started this one too! We are a few episodes behind from the middle!” Hyoyeon leaned on Taeyeon’s shoulder.
“Can we just bring our sleeping bags and sleep here tonight?” Taeyeon asked.
“Yeaaah. Bet you I can clear everything up before you can!” Hyoyeon was finally herself for the moment.
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah.”
“1, 2, and 3 go!” Taeyeon counted and made a mad dash into her room. A few minutes gone by and the two girls are lying beside each other, continuing to watch the drama. Taeyeon checked the time on her phone, it was already 12:45 in the morning.
“Did we go over the limit?” Hyoyeon asked.
“Yeah, pretty much. Hyoyeon?” 
“Yeah?”
“Let’s take a day off tomorrow. It would be just you and me!”
“Sounds like a plan.”
“I’m tired,” Taeyeon stretched her arms.
“Me too,” Hyoyeon closed her eyes.
“Nights.”
“Good night.”
 
Subin got Eunhyuk into her place, she put him on the couch and sat there.
“Man, you are really heavy, oppa!” she sat on him and kissed his neck.
“Stop, Hyoyeon-ah. You said you weren’t ready,” he stopped Subin.
“I am ready, oppa. Tonight is the night,” she took off his shirt.
So it turned out, she drugged him.
 
- - - - -
Drama drama drama!
mysterious girl has been revealed. but it is a fictional character hahaha.
so i skimmed through this chapter, so there might be grammar errors or not. i dont know.
will this sadness end? what happens the next day? is Subin going to be pregnant? will sparks fly between Junho and Hyoyeon? Stay tuned! (:
hahaha, i know how these dramas or whatsowhatever goes. ((:
make sure to comment and tell me what you think! <33