Chapter 20

Online Dating
~Airplane~
Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Junho found their seats. It had exactly three seats. Junho took the window seat, Hyoyeon sat in the middle and Seohyun right next to her. Japan wasn’t so far from Korea, the plane ride would be at least two hours. Though the plane ride was short, Seohyun took the chance to take a quick nap. Hyoyeon and Junho were just watching the movie the plane played. 
“Tired?” Junho started the conversation.
“No, not really,” Hyoyeon replied. Eyes still focused on the screen.
“Jet lagged?” 
“I don’t think so, Mr. Lee. It is just a two hour difference. I don’t think it would make a difference.”
“True, but you never know. Oh, I feel that Mr. Lee is too formal. I don’t think we have much of an age difference anyways. Just call me Junho,” he smiled at her. Showing his infamous eye smile. Although not many people have seen it before.
“You are such a cute smile! It makes your eyes smile also!” Hyoyeon chuckled.
“Thanks. Your smile isn’t bad too. Though, mine is a lot better!” he joked.
“Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny,” having Junho beside her, Hyoyeon felt comfortable. She was able to forget the pain Eunhyuk had caused her for the time being.
 
~Eunhyuk~
“Why isn’t she answering her phone?!” Eunhyuk hung up the phone. It had been 2 days already and no news of Hyoyeon.
“There is a high chance of her seeing you kissing the girl,” played in his head. What Heechul said had been bothering him all day. He couldn’t get it out of his head. “What if she did see it?” he asked himself. Not giving up, Eunhyuk decided to go back to Hyoyeon’s work place again. Right when he got into his car, his phone rang.
 
Hyukjae.
Hello?
It’s me. 
Oh, Noona. What’s up?
I’m calling in to remind you that you have a meeting at 11:30.
 
He checked his watch, 11:00.
 
Is it really important?
Well, not really. But-
Do I have to go?
Uhm, you are the CEO. It wouldn’t be right if you aren’t there. Is there something wrong? You never missed a meeting before.
Fine. How long is the meeting going to be?
About 2 hours. The meeting is about combining our merchandise with one of Japan’s well known company. If the meeting goes well, then they will send someone over to negotiate the plan in person. 
Ugh, okay. I’ll be there soon. Bye, Noona.
See you later, Hyukjae.
 
Disappointed, Eunhyuk started his car engine, and drove to the company. “Just 2 hours. You will be done by 1. You can see Hyoyeon then. Be patient,” he thought to himself.
 
~Hyoyeon~ 
Junho and Hyoyeon talked for about an hour. Hyoyeon was pretty tired. She decided to take a nap. Her head kept on falling over the place. Junho couldn’t help but smile at Hyoyeon’s actions. He quickly put his hand on her head and moved her head onto his shoulder. One hour left. Junho had nothing to do, he thought sleeping would be the best choice so he put on his earphones and dozed off.
“Passengers, you are now arriving in Tokyo, Japan,” the pilot announced.
Seohyun woke up once after the announcement. She checked her things and got her things ready. She looked over to Hyoyeon and found her sleeping on Junho’s shoulders and Junho sleeping on her head. Seohyun smiled at how cute it was. She took out her phone and took a picture of the two. After taking the picture, she sent it to Hyoyeon’s phone.
 
~Eunhyuk~
The meeting felt like years to him. He kept staring at the clock. Luckily, the presenters did not ask him any questions or anything. He dreaded every minute. Fortunately, for him, the meeting ended early, 12:30. Since he is the CEO, he waited until everyone left then got read to leave.
“Hyukjae!”
“Yes, Noona?” he turned around.
“What’s wrong? You zoned out a lot today,” she was worried for him.
“Oh, it’s nothing. I’ll talk to you later, Noona. I have to go,” he jogged out the door. 
“Don’t make me get worried over you, Hyukjae,” she watched him leave.
 
“Hello, how may I help you?” the employee on the counter asked.
“May I see Kim Hyoyeon?” 
“Ah, yes. Hold on, sir,” the employee went back to her seat and dialed Hyoyeon’s floor.
“Oh really? They are out for a contract? Thank you, have a nice day,” the employee hung up.
“I’m sorry, sir. Apparently, Hyoyeon-shi is not in the country.”
“Excuse me?! How can she be gone in 2 days?!” Eunhyuk got upset.
“She is in Japan with the company’s president.”
“Japan?! For what?!” his voice gotten louder.
“This is excluded information, sir.”
“Sorry. Thanks. Have a nice day,” he tried to calm himself.
 
He got back into his car and called Heechul.
 
Oh, Eunhyuk.
Hyung… Hyoyeon’s not in the country.
May you elaborate on that, please.
She’s in Japan.
Okay… for what?
Her job. Do you think you can help me, you know, find her?
I guess. I am still on break, so come over. Remember, this is the last time I’m helping you. 
Thanks, Hyung. Be there soon.
 
“Okay, so I think I kind of found her. I am not sure yet,” Heechul told him once he opened the door.
“You think?”
“Well, she hasn’t exactly checked into the hotel yet. But I know that she just got off the plane. My guess is, she is going to check in hotel first,” Heechul typed. “Hmm, well this is interesting.”
“What is it?” Eunhyuk scanned the computer screen.
“It seems that she isn’t there alone,” Heechul scrolled down.
“The employee told me that she is there with the company’s president,” he recalled.
“Yes, Lee Junho. He’s a good looking man. He is around your age. Quite the competition.”
“Excuse me, for all I know, she is my girlfriend.”
“Uh huh. Well, that’s all I can give you right now,” Heechul looked at him.
“Where are they staying at?”
“Here,” Heechul pointed at the screen.
 
~Hyoyeon~
“Unnie. Mr. Lee,” Seohyun called.
The two woke up and smiled at each other. “We’re here,” Seohyun said.
The three got their things ready. 
 
When they got into the taxi, Junho said, “Okay, so I only booked two rooms. I figured since you two are girls, you two can share the same room. I’ll be in the room next to you. Oh, yeah. Today, consider it a day off. We’ll start working tomorrow.”
“Thanks!” Hyoyeon said. “You aren’t the worst boss afterall!”
“Are you trying to say I am a terrible boss?” Junho smiled.
“Look! Seohyun! There’s the smile again! Isn’t it cute?!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.
“Yes, indeed. It doesn’t quite match his nick-” Hyoyeon quickly covered Seohyun’s mouth.
“What? Are there gossips already?” Junho asked.
“Oh nothing,” Seohyun smiled.
 
They arrived at the hotel and checked in. They walked into the elevator, and when the door opened, Junho stood aside, “Ladies’ first,” he gestured.
“Why, thank you, good sir,” Hyoyeon nodded.
 
~Eunhyuk~
“Alright. I am going to Japan,” he took out his phone.
 
Noona.
Yes?
I am going to take a week off. 
This is sudden. Seriously, Hyukjae. What is going on?
All I can tell you is, girl trouble. Relationship issues, okay? 
Okay. So you want to take a week off then? Let me check your schedule first.
Thanks, Noona. I wouldn’t know what I would do without you.
Well, your schedule isn’t so busy this week. Consider yourself lucky. Do you need me to help you get your girl back?
No, it’s fine. I’ll ask Leeteuk Hyung for help.
Alright, Hyukae. Good luck. 
Thanks, Noona.
 
He hung up and dialed his best friend.
 
What’s up?
Help me book a plane ticket to Tokyo, ASAP.
Bro, I am working. 
Hyung, you work in my company. Everyone knows that you are practically my brother. A little slack and off topic work wouldn’t hurt. 
Geez. Chill. Why are you even going to Japan?
I don’t want to talk about it.
Alright then. But you better tell me. Well, your flight is booked. Just emailed you the information. You can do the rest.
Thanks, Hyung.
No problem. Anytime, man.
 
“Alright, I’m going to go home and pack and all. See you when I get back, Hyung,” Eunhyuk got ready to leave.
“Do you ever plan to tell Leeteuk what happened?” Heechul stared at him.
“Not now. I need to focus on Hyoyeon first.”
“Yeah yeah yeah, use and abuse,” Heechul joked as he rolled his eyes.
 
- - - - -
Pretend Junho is the same age as Eunhyuk! :D
Have a nice day/night!
Comments are welcomed. <33