Chapter 17

Online Dating
~3 months later~
Leeteuk and Taeyeon’s wedding went by successfully. Kim Taeyeon has finally become Park Taeyeon. Leeteuk couldn’t help but brag about it after their wedding ended. The group of friends wanted to celebrate their wedding. Tiffany, Siwon, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Sunny, Hyoyeon and not to mention the lonely Heechul went over to the new couple’s house.
“Mrs. Park, what are you doing?” Leeteuk asked his new lovely wife, with a smile plastered on his face.
“Aigoo oppa. You are so childish. You’ve been calling me Mrs. Park for 3 days already,” Taeyeon playfully punched his arm.
“When I finally accept that you are really my wife,” he leaned against her shoulder.
“Get a room!” Heechul grunted. “Ugh, I should really get a girlfriend,” he looked around the room to see that he is the lone wolf there.
“Don’t worry, hyung. It will be your time soon,” Siwon comforted.
“Don’t try to comfort me. I will be here the whole day. Oh my god. I am the freakin’ 9th wheel,” he face palmed himself. He made everyone laugh.
“It’s not funny!” he growled.
“Alright alright. So it’s one right now. What should we do? Home made food or take out?” Taeyeon asked.
“We should just order pizza,” Eunhuyk answered.
“Sounds like a plan. It’s too much work to cook,” Hyoyeon smiled.
“We can play games too!” Sunny suggested.
Spending with close friends makes time flies by really fast. With a blink of an eye, it was getting late. The pairs started to leave one by one.
“I will never get used to living alone. I miss you Taengoo. You should move back with me!” Hyoyeon joked.
“Hey, hey, hey! She is mine. All mine! I am not sharing her with you anymore!” Leetuek quickly went to hug his wife.
“You can always move with Eunhyuk!” Taeyeon said.
“That’s a great idea! You should come in and live with me. I live in alone too. You don’t see me complaining,” Eunhyuk put his arm around his girlfriend’s waist.
“It’s too soon, Hyukjae. Too soon. You know it,” she pecked his cheek.
“Alright, alright. Keep pushing it and I will kidnap you,” he kissed her lips.
“Get out of our house if you keep showing affections!” Leeteuk joked.
“Okay okay. We’re leaving!” The two left the house.
“Finally, time alone,” Leeteuk hugged Taeyeon. “You know what that means?” Leeteuk went to kiss her lips.
“Of course. The house is a mess. Clean it!” she giggled. “I will go shower as you clean. Who knows, there might be surprise for you,” she kissed him and walked into the room to gather her clothes.
 
~Next few weeks; Saturday~
Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went to the mall together.
“Oppa, where do you want go?” Hyoyeon asked.
“I’m fine with anything. Where do you want to go?” he asked as they walked hand in hand together.
“Let’s go to the food court. I’m getting quite hungry.”
 
“Perfect. Everything is going as planned.”  
 
“There’s a table there!” Hyoyeon pointed. “Oppa! You should go buy the drinks. I’ll sit here and wait.”
“No, you go buy the drinks. I will sit here and wait.”
“Why? I want to sit down though,” she pouted.
“No. What happens if I leave, and some guy comes and flirts with you?” 
“Aigoo. That won’t happen!” 
“Nuh uh. My girlfriend is so hot, someone is bound to come and ask for your number. So you go!” he pulled her to her feet and shooed her off.
“You are so embarrassing!” she walked off.
 
“Now.”
 
“Oops! Sorry! I didn’t see you there!” a girl bumped into Hyoyeon and spilt her drink onto Hyoyeon’s clothes.
“No, no it’s fine. Don’t worry about it,” Hyoyeon assured.
“What’s going on here?” Eunhuyk jogged beside Hyoyeon. “What did you do? Did you not see her walking?!” he glared at the girl.
“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it! I will pay back for the for outfit,” she kept her head down.
“It’s fine. It was an accident, oppa,” she held onto his arm. “I’ll go to the restroom and clean up my clothes. Take care of her, oppa.” Hyoyeon walked to the restroom.
Eunhyuk finally cooled off and lead her to the table he was sitting at.
“I.. I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it,” the girl started to tear up.
“She’s fine. You’re fine. No one is hurt. You don’t need to worry about it,” he wiped her tears with a tissue.
“Th-thanks,” she hiccupped.
“Look at you. Your make up is ruined. You should go to the restroom and fix it,” he smiled.
 
Hyoyeon came out of the restroom and made her way to Eunhyuk.
 
“She’s on her way. Do it,” a voice rumbled through the girl’s ear. She was wearing a small ear piece. Her hair covered it. She was following orders.
 
“You’re really nice. Your girlfriend is really lucky to have you. I wish I met someone like you,” she lightly smiled.
“Than-” he was cut off. The girl kissed him. She held onto his head. Forcing his lips onto hers.
Hyoyeon froze. Her smiled wiped off her face. Her heart felt a sting. Tears swelled her eyes. She quietly walked the other way… towards the exit.
“Ta-taeyeon?” barely able to make out the words.
“What’s wrong, Hyoyeon? Where are you?” Taeyeon’s voice filled with worries.
“Can yo-you pick me u-up? I’m at the ma-mall,” she wanted to cry so bad.
“The one we usually go to?”
“Yes, hurry.”
“See you later. Don’t do anything stupid okay?” Taeyeon hung up.
Hyoyeon went to sit at a nearyby bench. She wanted to cry, but she held it in. Her pride took over her.
"No, I will not cry over some cheating bastard. I should've known. He is still a player after all," she wiped her tears away.
 
“Today is such a beautiful day."
 
- - - - - 
Dan. Dan. Daaaaan. Plot twist!
How long will it last? Will Eunhyuk realize that she saw? What happens next?
Stay tuned! ^^