Chapter 3

Online Dating

 

“My name is Hyo.”
“Nice to meet you,” Eunhyuk smiled at her.
“I never seen you before, who brought you here?” Eunhyuk asked her.
“My best friend,” Hyoyeon replied.
Eunhyuk was about to ask her specifically on who brought her, but the music jam just got Hyoyeon pumped up.
“Care to dance with me?” Hyoyeon asked with the spark in her eyes as she smiles.
“This girl is not any typical girl. She doesn’t throw herself at me,” Eunhyuk thought. “Sure,” he extend his hand to Hyoyeon.
They made their way to the dance floor. People were dancing and cheering. Everything seems to be perfect for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. Almost perfect, except there was a jealous girl. She had her eyes on her “oppa” first.
“Hyemi-ah, look, some girl is dancing with your guy,” a girl pointed out.
“WHAT?! WHO IS THAT TY GIRL,” Hyemi exclaimed.
“I’m not joking, look!”
“That girl is so going get it,” another girl said.
“Let’s teach her a lesson for messing with your oppa.”
“Huddle up girls, I got a plan,” Hyemi signaled the 3 girls.
Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were surprisingly enjoying each other’s presence. They made chit-chats every once in a while as they danced to the music.
“So, are you around here?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Yeah, I don’t live too far away.”
“Watch out!” Eunhyuk tried to pull Hyoyeon aside but it was too late. Hyoyeon was pushed and she fell into the pool.
“Oops! Sorry, I didn’t see you there. A bit tipsy here,” Hyemi ‘drunkenly’ giggled.
“Oppa, sorry. I didn’t mean to push her down,” Hyemi stumbled a few steps and held onto Eunhyuk. While Eunhyuk was distracted getting a stranger off his back, Hyoyeon had to swim to the ladder and drag herself out of the pool. Taeyeon tried to rummage through the crowd to help Hyoyeon, but by the time she got there, Hyoyeon was out of the pool. She was dripping wet, not to mention mad. 
“Taeyeon, I am going to take a taxi home,” she angrily said and walked to the mini bar to grab her bag.
“No need, let’s go home together. Let me go tell Oppa first,” Taeyeon walked to find Leeteuk.
“I will be at the front waiting for you.”
 
When the crowd finally separated, Eunhyuk was looking for Hyoyeon. She was no where to be found. He spotted Leeteuk and decided to ask him for help. 
“Hyung, did you see a certain blonde around here?”
“…..Do you really care?”
“W-why are you asking me that? Where is your girlfriend?” Eunhyuk look for Leeteuk’s girlfriend. “You told me you would introduce me to her.”
“My girlfriend left early today.”
“Oh, why?”
“Her friend ran into a little trouble.”
“Oh. Well anyways, have you seen a brunette around here?”
“She left too,” Leeteuk upsettingly told him.  
“What? How do you know?” Eunhyuk widened his eyes realizing that the girl who made his day left.
 
- - - - -
Yay! 3rd chapter!
the girls there are not main characters. i just needed something to spice up the story. i believe they will only be in this chapter. 
making things straight, leeteuk already knows what happened, but he didnt tell eunhuyk because he wants him to search for the possibly "love of his life" by himself.
oh! and hyemi had her eyes on eunhyuk since he arrived at the pool party. they did not have moments in the past.
sorry for the short update. i am having trouble writing this story haaaah.
comments are welcomed~ <3