Chapter 25; End

Online Dating

I know it's been a looooong time. It's just i didnt have much motivation to write and had no idea how to end this story but here it is! This chapter took me two hours to write, haha. Worth it! I like this chapter, hehe.  This chapter is about 2000+ words! I hope you enjoy it! <33 Final chapter! Hope you like the ending!

- - - - -

 

“Where are we going to get breakfast?” Hyoyeon asked, putting on her seatbelt.

“You sure ask a lot of questions, babe,” Eunhyuk checked his text. Heechul is already having his breakfast.

 

~8:23 AM~

“I’ll have a coffee and breakfast #2, please,” Eunhyuk closed the menu.

“Would you like to have your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?” the waitress asked.

“Scrambled.”

“And what would you like?” the waitress turned her attention to Hyoyeon.

“An ice coffee and breakfast #4. I’ll have hashbrown, please,” she handed her menu to the waitress.

 

So when do you want me to appear?

You can now. Just say that you just finished breakfast and is leaving now.

Alright. Here I come!

 

“Eunhyuk?! Hyoyeon?! OH EM GEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Heechul fangirled.

“Gross…” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“Oppa! Hey! We are having breakfast? Did you just get here?” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Nope. I just finished. Just leaving. I didn’t think I would bump into you two,” Heechul purposely stared at Eunhyuk.

“Oh, well if you have time then you can hang with us for a bit. If not, then I don’t want to hold onto you,” Hyoyeon offered.

“Really? Okay! I’ll just slide myself next to this guy over here,” Heechul threw his arm over Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“Breakfast #4 and breakfast #2,” the waitress put the the plates down.

“Oh, may I have a cup of tea, thank you!” Heechul ordered.

“Hyung, don’t you have somewhere to be right now?” Eunhyuk glared.

“Nope, not any time soon,” he checked his watch, he smiled wickedly.

 

I can’t believe you’re doing this to me.

You deserve it. This is what happens when you make fun of me!

BY BEING THE THIRD WHEEL?!

Hell yeah. ESPECIALLY on the day you want to propose.

 

“Guys?” Hyoyeon stared at them. The two have just been staring at their phones and texting at the same time for a few seconds.

“Sorry! I was just showing him this new cool app I just found. Right, Eunhyuk?” He nudged him.

“Ye-yeah!”

 

The three held many conversations. Well, Heechul butting into every conversation Eunhyuk tries to share with Hyoyeon. Heechul spent the whole breakfast with them.

“Well, it’s 9. We better go,” Eunhyuk paying the check.

“Right, well, see you soon!” Heechul slapped Eunhyuk’s back.

 

“Let’s go to the mall. For some reason, I feel that I must buy you something nice today,” Eunhyuk said.

“That’s cool! I’m going to buy the most expensive item there is!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

As Hyoyeon walked to the passenger seat, Eunhyuk quickly took out his phone and texted his sister.

 

Going to the mall now.

Okay, we’re already here. At the food court, but we’ll probably be at a store when you get here.

I’ll see you there. Driving now.

 

~9:12 AM~

“What do you want me to buy you, darling?” Eunhyuk interlocked his hand with hers.

“Everything!” she exclaimed.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and scoffed, “Babe, I know I’m the CEO and make a lot of money, but let’s not go crazy now,” he kissed her hand.

“But isn’t that one of the perks of having a rich boyfriend?” she smiled. “Soon to be fiancee,” he thought. Eunhyuk’s vibrated: We are on the second floor, body wash store. After reading it, he text a quick “Okay” and suggested going to the second floor.

“But we haven’t walked the first floor yet,” she said as she got on the escalator.

“If we go to the second floor, we can shop the little stores. Afterwards, go to one of the big department stores and then go downstairs. Shop there, shop the first floor and leave,” he grinned.

“I guess that makes sense.”

“Hyoyeon-ah, I need to buy a car refresher for my car. You see that store over there? I know they sell some. Go in first, I need to use the restroom,” Eunhyuk pointed.

“How can you leave me alone?!” she pouted.

“I’ll see you in like ten minutes, baby. I know you love me but don’t be such a weirdo! You can live without me for a while. See you in there,” he kissed her.

 

Told her I’m going to the restroom. She’s on her way to the body wash store.

I see her~ My lovely sister-in-law is beautiful. You’re lucky to have her.

I know, Noona. I know.

 

“Hyoyeon?” Sora said

“Unnie! I didn’t expect to see you here. Hyukjae just went to the restroom, he’ll be back soon.”

“Who cares about that monkey. I see him everyday!,” Sora joked.

“I see him a lot too, but I never get tired of looking at his face,” Hyoyeon said with dreamy eyes.

“He is really lucky to have you,” Mrs. Lee came from behind.

“Uncle and Auntie! Oppa’s whole family is here,” she hugged her future in-laws.

“Aw, how cute my family and the love of my life is here in the same room,” Eunhyuk said.

“Love of my life,” Hyoyeon’s heart fluttered and butterflies were in her stomach. “He’s the one,” she thought.

 

The Lee family and the soon to be Mrs. Lee spent the hour together. Shopping, giggles, jokes. They had a great time. Once it was 11:00, Eunhyuk signaled with his eyes that it was finally time to leave.

“Aigoo, I am tired,” Mr. Lee sat on a bench.

“Me too. Sora, I want to go home,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Hyukkie, I guess we’re leaving,” Sora said, getting out her car keys.

“Hmm, we’ll leave too. Noona, are you on parking lot B?”

“Yes. Let’s leave together,” Sora helped Mr. Lee get up.

 

“We had a great time with you, Hyoyeon-ah,” Mrs. Lee hugged her.

“Me too,” Hyoyeon smiled.

 

The couple watched the car drive away and walked back to their car. “Where are we going now?”

“The carnival! We’re having a triple date with Siwon and Leeteuk hyung,” he started the car engine.

“How come the girls didn’t tell me that,” she put on her seatbelt.

“Who knows. I’m excited for the funnel cake,” he drove away.

 

~11:24 AM~

When they got out of the car, Eunhyuk sent a group text: We’re here. Told her that we’re on a triple date.

 

See you soon bud. The four of us are near the ferris wheel.

 

“Come on, babe. Hyung said they’re near the ferris wheel.”

 

“How come no one told me this would be a triple date?”

“Probably never came to mind. This was just a last minute decision,” Taeyeon quickly said.

“So where do you want go? Rides? Snack booths?” Siwon said.

“I’m craving some popcorn!” Tiffany smiled.

“Carnival food it is,” the group went to find a table.

 

“I can’t believe you convinced me to ride the roller coaster,” Leeteuk walked out hand over his head.

“Oh don’t be such a chicken!” Eunhyuk slapped his shoulder.

“That will make me more dizzy!” Leeteuk rubbed his temples.

“Where to next?!” the girls clapped their hands.

“Oh! Let’s ride on that spinning ride. The tea cups!” Tiffany pointed to the ride.

“Why are the girls so spontaneous…” Siwon laughed.

 

When people have fun, time flies by fast. Their adventure came to an end when it was almost 2:30. “But I don’t want to eat yet! The snacks made me full!” Hyoyeon didn’t want to leave.

“Well I’m hungry! Let’s go to lunch together!” Taeyeon said. Eunhyuk glared at her, “What are you doing?! This is not how it goes,” he used telepathy to her. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “Relax. I got this,” she did the same.

“We can call Sungmin oppa and Sunny!” Taeyeon suggested.

Eunhyuk sighed, “Yeah, that’s a good plan.”

“Great idea! We’re already having fun! The more the merrier right?” Tiffany smiled.

“What about Heechul? He’s in our group too,” Leeteuk said.

“Call and ask!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

“I can’t believe I am the ninth wheel. AGAIN!” Heechul poked around his lunch.

“You’ll find your girl soon. I just know it!” Sunny comforted him.

“Uhm, who’s paying?” Sungmin asked.

“Not me! I’m eating alone. Hahahaha. Let’s play a game. Loser pays,” Heechul suggested.

“I have an idea. Our guy will compete except Heechul oppa,” Taeyeon answered.

“What kind of game?” Sungmin asked.

“Rock, paper, scissors?” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Nah, too boring.”

“Oh! We’ll order 4 large smoothies! Who ever finishes last, loses!” Tiffany said.

“But we will get brain freezes,” Eunhyuk protested.

“That’s the point. It will slow you down,” Tiffany answered.

 

“1. 2. 3. GO!”

“For goodness sakes! This is cold!” Eunhyuk softly shouted.

“Oppa! No talking!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

“Oppa! You can do this!” Tiffany cheered.

“Lose and you are sleeping on the floor tonight,” Taeyeon threatened. Laughter erupted at the table. Siwon laughed so hard, the smoothie drooled out of his mouth. “Oppa! Don’t laugh!” Tiffany quickly wiped his mouth.

“BRAIN FREEZE!” Sungmin massaged his head.

“I am so glad I am single at the moment,” Heechul said as he filmed his boys.

 

“I can’t believe you lost, oppa,” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Shhhh,” he put a finger to her lips. “I purposely lost since I planned this whole day out,” he thought. “But it’s totally worth it once you say yes,” he smiled.

Because of the contest, lunch lasted longer than they thought. Fortunately, Eunhyuk called her parents when he excused himself to use the restroom.

 

“Man, today was so fun!” Tiffany laughed when the group exited.

“Alrighty, byeeeee~” Taeyeon waved.

 

“Let’s go the market,” when the pair got in the car.

“Why?”

“After the market, I want to go to your place and rest. As we rest, we snack!” he drummed the wheel.

 

~4:27 PM~

When they arrived at the market, he quickly called Hyoyeon’s father, pretending to call someone else,.

 

Hello?
Ah, yes. It’s me.

Hello, Hyukjae.

Oh, just going to the market.

Aigoo. I understand. Hahahah, you’re here, right?

We’re at the fish aisle.

I understand. I need to go now. See you tomorrow.

 

"Who was that?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Just a co-worker,” he shrugged.

 

“Hyoyeon, I think I see you’re parents,” Eunhyuk pretended to squint.

“Where? What are my parents doing here?” she quickly walked to her parents. “Umma! Appa!”

“Hyoyeon-ah, sweetheart. What a pleasant surprise!” Mrs. Kim kissed her cheek.

“I’m here with oppa.”

“He’s a nice boy,” Mr. Kim cleared his throat.

“I am a nice boy,” Eunhyuk caught up.

“We just got here. This boy wanted some snacks,” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Sweetie, we are going to leave now. We’re done grocery shopping,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Please, let me check out your items for you,” Eunhyuk volunteered.

“Aigoo, Thanks. What a sweet man. He’d make a great son-in-law,” Mrs. Kim put a hand over her heart.

“Umma!” Hyoyeon was embarrassed.

“Told you your parents love me,” he chuckled.

 

~5:45 PM~

“I’m so tired!” Eunhyuk collapsed onto the couch one they entered Hyoyeon’s place. “Let’s take a quick nap,” he got up and dragged Hyoyeon’s hand. They collapsed onto her bed. Eunhyuk started kissing her.

“I thought you said you want to take a nap,” she sighed sweetly when he kissed her neck.

“This is so much better than a nap,” he claimed her lips again.

 

“I’d love to do this again, but we have dinner reservations at 8:00,” Eunhyuk laid on the bed.

“You make me breathless.”

“I love you,” he kissed her.

“I love you too. Round 2?” Hyoyeon said between kisses.

“What time is it?”

“7:15.”

“Let’s take a shower, Hyoyeon,” he carried her to the restroom.

 

~8:20 PM~

The pair went walked into the restaurant. Semi-casual. They were seated right in the middle of the restaurant.

“I’m so hungry,” Hyoyeon said.

“Well, we did lose a lot of calories,” he smirked.

“Don’t say that in public!” Hyoyeon blushed.

“Wait til round 3! We’ll be even more tired!”

 

~Taeyeon and Leeteuk~

“What do you think they’re talking about?” Taeyeon asked. They were seated to the left, right next to the wall.

“Stuff. This stuff is good. Ah~” he fed Taeyeon a piece of steak.

 

How long do you think it will take until he propose?

Probably in an hour or so.

 

~Sunny and Sungmin~

“I just texted Taeyeon,” Sunny set her phone on the table. This couple sat to the right, also next to the wall.

“I’m surprised Eunhyuk is paying for all of us,” he sipped his drink.

“He is a CEO after all,” the pair clinked their drinks together.

 

~Tiffany and Siwon~

“Oppa, do I have bed hair?” Tiffany asked. After lunch, they went home and spent time intimately together. “I can’t believe I didn’t have time to shower,” Tiffany took out her mirror again. They were seated at the corners.

“That fruit smoothie gave me a lot of energy! When we go home tonight, we are going to be up all night,” he huskily whispered into her ear. She gasped.

 

~Heechul~

“Here, all alone again. I need to get laid,” he pinched the bridge of his nose. He look at his friends.

“Tiffany totally has bed hair,” he smirked and took out his phone.

 

You had , huh? Tiffany has the “I-just-had- hair” ;)

You’re making her feel bad.

 

Heechul looked up, Siwon glared at her and Tiffany’s face was red. Heechul just winked at them.

 

~Sora, Kims, and Lees~

“It’s about time our kids settled down,” Mrs. Kim said.

“Me too, I want to grandchildren already,” Mrs. Lee agreed.

 

An hour passed by, everyone was almost done with their meals. Eunhyuk got up and went to the restroom.

 

It’s time.

 

“A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady,” Heechul gave her a rose.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” she asked. Heechul smiled and stood right behind her chair.

“Congrats Hyoyeon,” Taeyeon and Leeteuk gave her two roses. They stood next to Heechul.

“What’s going on?” she smiled.

“Don’t worry about it,” Sungmin said. Sunny gave her two more roses.

“I don’t understand. Sora unnie?” Hyoyeon saw the next person.

“He planned this out,” she gave her a rose.

“Is this what I think it is?” her heart was pounding.

“It’s a congratulatory party for you,” Tiffany lied, even though the lie didn’t convince her. Siwon gave her two more roses. “He’s lucky,” Siwon said. By now, the group gathered everyone’s attention.

“He’s proposing, isn’t he?” Hyoyeon started to tear up.

“Don’t cry yet, sweetheart,” Mr. Lee gave her two roses and wiped away a tear. “Uncle? Auntie?” her voice cracked. “It’s mom and dad now,” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“My baby is growing up!” Mrs. Kim cried. “Umma! Appa! Oh, don’t cry. If you cry, I will cry,” more tears streaked down her cheeks. “Two more roses for my daughter,” Mr. Kim gave her.

“Is that why I saw everyone today?” she sniffed and smiled.

“Of course, babe. I got everyone you cared about. I wanted this day to be special,” Eunhyuk finally appeared.

“I should’ve known,” Hyoyeon laughed. The group surrounded their table.

“But you didn’t,” he got down on one knee. “When we met, at the party, I was happy. When you left, I wondered about you. I was curious. When I knew your identity, I did everything I could to personally meet you. When you left to Japan, I nearly broke down. It felt like hell. I couldn’t contact you, reach you, see you, or even touch you. It was horrible. When we’re together, we create memories. Memories I will forever remember. I want to spend my life with you for eternity. I want forever. So Kim Hyoyeon, will you marry me?” he opened the box and revealed a beautiful ring.

“Yes! Yes! Say yes!” the group and the restaurant cheered.

Hyoyeon practically balled her eyes out when he got down on his knee. “Yes, I want forever with you too. I love you so much!” he put on the ring, kissed and hugged her. She whispered into his ear when they hugged, “Round 3 is going to be so going to happen.”

“Of course it is. It’s going to be so hot,” he leaned in for another kiss. When he let her go, “I love you Kim Hyoyeon.” “I love you too, Lee Hyukjae.”

 

- - - - -

I hope you enjoyed this story! Comments are welcomed! I would like to read about your opinions of the story especially about the end! Did you enjoy the ending (:

THANKS FOR READING AND BEING PATIENT. <33