Chapter 1

Online Dating

 

Two young ladies walked into the super market to restock their home supplies. 
“Hyoyeon-ah, when you will you start dating again, you need to have fun while you’re young!” Taeyeon, her best friend said.
“It’s hard to find one these days,” Hyoyeon smiled, “besides, I am busy with work!” she continued. 
Taeyeon grabbed a bottle of laundry detergent and put it in the cart. Once Taeyeon put it in, Hyoyeon brought it back out and put it on the shelf. Afterwards, she went to the next aisle and grabbed another brand of laundry detergent.
“This one is better,” she put it in the cart. 
“If only you can pick guys like how you pick items,” Taeyeon sighed.
“Items has a list of reviews, guys don’t.”
“Yeah yeah yeah, just don’t die forever alone.”
“You wish. Yah, don’t make fun of me being alone, I didn’t make fun of you before you met Leeteuk!”
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“Hyung, when am I going to meet the girlfriend of yours, it’s been 3 years, AND I NEVER MET HER.” Eunhyuk ranted.
“Because, if you see her, you will hit on her. I know how you are.” Leeteuk said. 
“Nuh uh! You are my Hyung, why would I do that to you,” Eunhyuk defended.
“Still. Go find your own girlfriend.”
“Girls aren’t even pretty these days!”
“Taeyeon has a best friend, I never met her though, but Taeyeon told me she is single, want to meet her? BLIND DATE!”
“No. there is no way I am getting help from you.”
“Fine, just do it the easy way.”
“What easy way?”
“Online dating.”
“NO! HYUNG! I AM THE HEIR TO LEE TECHNOLOGY INC. WHY WOULD I GO SO LOW?!”
“You never know, besides, won’t you make yourself more well known if you do that? AND, you can still find love~”
“Not through online dating. Don’t worry! I will find a way to get a beautiful girlfriend and be happily married. But I want to play around first before I am committed.”
“Whatever you say,” Leeteuk gave up.
 
~Leeteuk and Taeyeon’s Date~
“Babe, is your best friend still single?” Leeteuk asked.
“Yes oppa, why? Know someone that wants to date her?” Taeyeon questioned.
“Well, not really. It’s just this friend of mines who isn’t ready to be committed,” Leeteuk thought of Eunhyuk.
“Then we can’t do anything about that,” Taeyeon sighed.
“I have a plan,” he smiled as he swung their hands back and fourth.
“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.
“Online dating.”
“How are we going to do that?”
“You can make an account for your best friend and I can make an account for my friend. Then, we leave it to fate,” Leeteuk proudly smiled.
“Aigoo, my oppa is so smart!” Taeyeon hugged him.
“I know I know. I am a genius,” Leeteuk hugged her back.
 
- - - - -
Chapter 1 is up! 
sorry i took so long. writer's block!
i was inspired by the movie an American movie "This Is War."
so i was inspired by the online dating dating and hyoyeon's job part.
very short update today since i dont really have any idea how to write this story yet.
enjoy! 
comments are welcomed. <3