-2-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

SMTown Live Tour in Madison Square has sold all the tickets, which it was going to be huge. All the SM artist went to the airport to their special plane just for them to ride on. The EXO also joins, to give all their sunbaes word of courage and cheer them on. At the airport, many fans gather to welcome and say their goodbye, have a safe trip to New York. SNSD wave to their SONEs, wearing sunglasses and everything. "SNSD, saranghae !!! This is SNSD!! Sica unnie!!, Taeyeon unnie !!! Sooyoung!! Yoona !!" the fans all screaming their names, and the rest of the girls.

 

Exiting the airport to the flight, they walk into the plane taking their seats. Jessica with her sister Krystal, Sooyoung and Yoona together, SuJu with their members, SHINee with theirs right behind Hyoyeon and Yuri seats, Tiffany Sunny and Seohyun together. f(x) with theirs together with Boa. Kangta with Mr Lee Soo Man. While Taeyeon still putting all her luggage at the top of their seats, when finished she take a seat which she realize she was alone, with two empty seat on both side. Looking at both side, she shrugged taking out her book and read.

 

Meanwhile, EXO was also looking for theirs, seeing that it was located right behind Taeyeon, they put their luggaged away. "Hey wait, where do I seat?" Sehun whined, he see that all his hyung has taken the seat. "Well, maybe at the back?" D.O point with his thumb at the back, Sehun look but there is no empty seat at all he pouts. "Let me take a look at your seat no." Sehun nods giving his to their leader, Suho. Suho look and glance at the empty seat beside Taeyeon, the number match and he frowns slightly, "Yours is beside Taeyeon noona, Sehun ah." which making Sehun smile and beamed as he heard her name, "Taeyeon noona?" he glance forward and see her reading a book.

 

"What? How come you get to seat beside her?" Kai pouts, all of the boys all glare at the maknae. He was so happy, he went to Taeyeon seat and sat beside her. "Hi noona." he greet the older girl, Taeyeon glance at her right side and smile once she see Sehun, "Sehun ah, so you're my partner?" he nods. "I see, well lets have fun." she giggles which make Sehun giggle together. The rest of his group all lean forwad and glance at the two which was having conversation, they shot daggers at Sehun, jealous of him get to seat beside her. "Not fair.." Xiumin pouts.

 

"Aha !!!" suddenly someone shouts, which make all the EXO along with Taeyeon to look at the person. It was Chanyeol, and he look so happy. "Whats the matter, Channie? You look so excited?" Baekhyun ask. He grins and smirk and went straight to Taeyeon another empty seat and sat. The boys all widen their eyes, "Yah, why are you sitting there?" Kris ask, looking all pissed up. "Because hyung, my seat is here. See." he point his ticket flight which he was right, it is beside Taeyeon noona. "F***." again Kai cursed but he was smacked by Suho since he said the 'F' word, "Jongin!" Kai apologize to Suho.

 

"Well, I have two handsome boy accompany me in our long 14 hour flight, this will be fun." smiling all the way until her ear. Chanyeol and Sehun also smile and glance back at their friends and stick their tongues out, which all them annoyed and pissed off. "Next time, I'm gonna sit beside Taeyeon noona." Luhan whisper.

 

----------------------------

 

The 14 hour flight has finally ended, it was really long and all of them were really exhausted. Checking in to their hotel room, the night of their arrival ends with them sleeping soundly waiting for the next day to approach. The next day come, which is their rehearsal day. SM live tour wont start in about 24 hours, which mean it would be tomorrow. All of them have so many song to perform. According to their order, the rehearsal went smoothly. "Girls it is your turn to practice." the manager calls.

 

EXO all was watching all their sunbae rehearsed, when they heard the girls manager call for them to perform, they were all excited. SNSD came out from the backstage and perform their first song that is 'Gee'. While the girl sing, the boys follow along dancing. "Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby." Chanyeol and Baekhyun sing a long plus dance a long.

 

[Yuri] Maldo mothaenneun geol neomu bukkeureowo haneun nan
[Taeyeon] Yong giga eomneun geolkka
Eotteokeya joeun geolkka
[Taeyeon/Jessica] Dugeun dugeun mam jorimyeo barabogo inneun na~

The part where Taeyeon sing "Yong giga..." Suho sing a long with her. His friend all notice him and smacking him, "Ahh, hyung!!" teasing him, they were enjoying it. Suddenly Onew came with Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho follow behind, they joined EXO singing Gee..

[All] Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo ([Jessica] Oh) No No No No No
Neomu kkamjjak ([Jessica] Ha! ) kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh ([Jessica] Oh Oh Oh Yeah)
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo ([Jessica] Tteollyeowa) Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Oh jojeun nunbit ([All/Jessica] Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi ([All/Jessica] Oh Yeah)

[All] ([Taeyeon] Nuni busyeo~) Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No ([Taeyeon] No No No)
[All/Taeyeon] Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
[All] Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo ([Taeyeon] Tteollyeowa) Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Oh jojeun nunbit ([All/Taeyeon] Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi (Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah)

 

And again, Taeyeon's part in the brackets before the ending, Onew, Suho, D.O, Chen, Key, Baekhyun sings together while the rest of them dancing. After it ends, they gave them a clap which the girls smile at their hoobaes, "You guys were just playing huh.." Tiffany said giving her eyesmile. Next song starts, it was 'Genie the remix.' The boys all were so excited, since Genie was their favourite song other than The Boys, Gee, RDR, Mr.Taxi, Oh and more.

 

 

 

 

The song start with them appear from below the stage.

 

"Sowoneul Malhaebwa...Sowoneul Malhaebwa.... Sowoneul Malhaebwa."

begins from Taeyeon ends with all of them.

Then it begins, slowly the song. It was remix, walking to each side of the stage. EXO, SHINee was clapping and cheering, the girls were holding their laughter and just smile.

 

[Taeyeon] Sowoneul marhaebwa
Ni maeumsoke inneun jageun kkumeul marhaebwa
[Jessica] Ni meorie inneun isanghyeongeul geuryeobwa
Geurigo nareul bwa
Nan neoye Genie ya kkumiya Genie ya~

 

When the first chorus starts, each girls posed, then later after Sunny sings her part, they clap their body and the original version starts and the girls begin dancing Hyo and Seohyun's part.

 

[Hyoyeon/Seohyun] Shimjangsori gateun tteollime ([Jessica] Tteollime... yeah~) Harley e ne momeum matgyeobwa
Ije isesangeun ojik neoye mudae ([Jessica] Ohh~)
[Tiffany] Hwanhosori gateun padoga ([Jessica] Ojik neon~)
Nae gaseumen neoye cheoni naneun neoye gil
Yeongwonhan biggest fan~

 

The girls twist their leg when the chorus starts, making clapping each other. Then again after that, the remix part starts, which Tiffany raps. "Woohh, sunbaes !!!" the boys all scream.

[All] Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo ([Tiffany] Nan neol... mideo~)
Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo shipeo
[Sooyoung] Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo shipeun (shipeun)([Seohyun] Irwojuge) Haengune yeoshin
[All] Sowoneul marhaebwa ([Jessica] I'm genie for you, boy)
Sowoneul marhaebwa ([Sooyoung] I'm genie for your wish)
Sowoneul marhaebwa ([Jessica] I'm genie for your dream)
Naegaeman marhaebwa ([Sooyoung] I'm genie for your world)
Sowoneul marhaebwa

 

Tiffany says

"This is my Girls' Generation

Everyone welcome me decking it all right

Get hype! jump! let's party all night

I know we're the one to make you super crazy

Wanna be your genie for more than one night

Watchin' me, feelin' me, callin' my name

I just want you and me to feel the same

Come on and move it put your hands up in the air

Everybody lose control and hands up in the air"

 

"MADISON SQUARE GARDEN PUT IT BACK ON!!"

a huge boom was heard, it was the big confetti with Taeyeon shouts, "Ooohhh!!!" "Noona!!!" Baekhyun shouts at Taeyeon, they were having so much fun watching them practice. It feels like it was the real live performance.

 

-----------------------------

 

The song all finished up, and the girls all was tired. They went down and approached them. "Thanks for supporting us boys. You guys were awesome." Sooyoung ruffles D.O hair making it messy, meanwhile Suho, Xiumin, Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai, Tao, Kris and all went to Taeyeon, drinking her water bottle. "Noona, that was great with you girls all end it with The Boys." Chanyeol gave her a thumbs up. Taeyeon laugh, "Thank you, Channie ah. I can't wait to see you boys debut. It would be a blast having you all on stage with us went we're having our next tour." smiling, she pinched Kai's and Sehun's nose they blushed.

 

Yoona and Seohyun noticed their unnie being surrounded by EXO and they giggles. "Look at that unnie, Taeyeon unnie is being surrounded by our cute hoobaes." Yoona nudged on her unnies sleeve, they turn from chatting with SHINee. "You're right. I think EXO has pick their favourite noona and that would be Taeng, no fair. I'm jealous." Tiffany pouts, Sunny laugh. "Waeyo? She's cute isn't it, I think thats why they love her since she's bubbly and dorky. But I'm kind of jealous too since she have all the cute hoobaes." Sunny pouts pursed her lips. Onew and all laugh at thei sunbaes.

 

After the rehearsal ends, EXO keeps on clinging with Taeyeon, they just couldn't left her alone at all. Each boys were arguing to walk beside her and sometime pulling each other. Kris wins since he is the tallest, he walks on Taeyeon's left side, while Tao on the other side, with each other boys all take turn to talk to her, Taeyeon noticed her hoobaes reaction whenever they were around her, she felt happy. Having them around makes her smile all the time.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

2nd updates ^^

Sorry if its not so fluffy huhuhu... but I promise to make it even fluffier than this is later chapter..

stay tuned and comment :DD