-1-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

It is a bright sunny day here in Seoul, everyone is doing their daily living activities. One particular building that intorduce lots of artist sits at a Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, it is called SM Entertainment. A building of stars and greatest artist were born here. Inside there is a lot of artist, practicing dancing, vocals and more. The famous or knows groups from the company is Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee, f(x), BoA, Kangta, Trax, and lastly SNSD. SNSD is the The Nations Girl Group which everyone look up to, following their trends, style and more every single years. Also the sunnaes all love them, even the owner of this company, Mr Lee Soo Man love them.

 

Inside, the girls were practicing their 'The Boys' song. "Yah, not like that, stop screwing things up Sooyoung." Hyoyeon whines at the tall girl who went to a different direction when they're doing the split leg thingy. "Sorry, I was confused." she laugh sheepishly. "Again from the top." Yuri said, stopping the song rewind it and again they start. While the girls were busy practicing, the door to the practice room opens. There stood their manager and a group of boys.

 

Girls' Generation make you feel the heat

Jeon segyega neoreul jumokhae

B-bring the boys out

Wipungdo dangdanghaji ppyeossokbuteo

Neon wollae meotjyeosseo

You know the girls?

B-bring the boys out

 

"Is that...Is that really them, hyung?" one boy ask the manager, "Yes they are. Why, you think that its only a delusion, well its not. Its the real life SNSD and they are your sunbaes after all." he explain, smile as he sees all of them were beaming watching them practicing. The song came to the part where the split comes.

 

Girls' bring the boys out!
 


I wanna dance right now'

Naega ikkeureo julge, come out

Sesang namjadeuriyeo nan No. 1

Jihyereul juneun Athena

Check this out

Julgyeobwara dojeone seollaeim

Imi modu gajin sesange namja

Geudaero jjuk ganeun geoya keep up

Girls' Generation, we don't stop

B-bring the boys out

 

They all watched in awe, after few more lines the song stops with their ending pose. The boys all claps along with the manager, making them suprised with the sudden clapping. The girls all look back at the door, seeing their manager give a clap making them blushed a bit but felt proud of it too. "That was great girls, keep up the good work." he praised them, ruffling their hairs. "Thanks oppa. SO what brings you here?" Tiffany ask as she drink her water bottle. "I'm here to introduce you girls to a new group that will debut soon, in the near future." he signal the boys to enter.

 

Slowly the boys all enter, bowing to their sunbaes plus the greatest group ever that currently standing right in front of them, its like a miracle and dreams come true for them to finally meet with the gorgeous 9 goddesses. "Omo, they are all so tall and handsome." Sooyoung nudge her unnie, Taeyeon and she reply with a playful smack. "Girls I would like you to meet EXO, they will making their debut day in the near future." the boys all bows again. "Ahh, the trainees. I've met them before back in 2009, they were practicing dancing with the choreographer." Taeyeon explain as she clasped her hand together.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minseok imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lu Han imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Wu Fan imnida but I was called Kris."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Joonmyun imnida but prefer Suho."

"Annyeonhaseyo, Zhang Yixing imnida but call me Lay."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jongdae imnida , just call me Chen."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chanyeol imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo imnida, call me D.O for short."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Huang Zitao imnida, Tao just fine."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jongin imnida, Kai for short."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida."

 

They all introduced themself, in order bowing to the girls. "Wahh, so cute.." Yuri squeals after that, together with Hyoyeon. "Well girls, its your turn to introduce." he said, asking for Taeyeon to start first. "Hana, dul, set.. Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD imnida." they all make an introduction, bowing to the boys.

 

"Annyeong, Kid Leader Taeyeon imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ice Princess Jessica imnida."

"Annyeong kids, Aegyo Queen Sunny here."

"Annyeongaseyo or hello, Fany Fany Tiffany is here."

"Annyeong guys, Dancing Queen Hyoyeon imnida."

"Annyeong, Yuri the Black Pearl."

"Annyeong, hi, nihao.. Shikshin Sooyoung imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Deer Yoona imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Maknae Seo Joohyun or Seohyun imnida."

 

The girls bows in unison, flasing their famous smile to each boys. "Okay, boys this girls is SNSD your sunbaes. They have been with us for 4 years plus, in August they will be with us for 5 years ever since they debut back in 2007." the girls manager explain, while the 9 girls nods and smile. "Since they have introduce themself, you know who's who yes?" the boys nods. "Well then, I leave Taeyeon to show you boys around, since she's the leader. Can you, Taeng?" "Of course oppa. It won't be a problem." smiling and she walk toward the boys, "Good luck unnie.." Yoona teased, "Yah deer face, just go and practice and don't try to cheat arasso kids?" the leader put her hand on her hip. "Yes unnie." all said in unison and went back practicing.

 

"Come boys, I'll show you around the building." signaling them to follow her, they leave the practice room and went to all the floors, meeting with all the sunbaes and other hoobaes. Around all the floor they went, the sunbae will surely be there. Firstly meeting up with Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Siwon and Yesung. "Annyeong oppas." Taeyeon bows to her sunbae, which the boys also bows to them and greet them, "Oh, Taeng annyeong." Sungmin waves, "Oh, the new rookies huh. Welcome to the family boys." Siwon welcomed them, "So Taeyeon is the tour guide eh. Well good luck with her boys, she will surely lead you someshere then get lost." Yesung and Eunyuk teased, while Taeyeon slaps their hands many times, "Oppa!! Of course not you..." she pouts, it was cute the EXO thinks.

 

"Alright, go back to whatever you were doing then." and they left to the next room and floor. Next they meet with Boa and Kangta, the oldest sunbae in the company and the most respected persons ever. "Taeyeon ah, what brings you here and is this the boys I've been hearing about, annyeong." Boa greeted them, "Annyeonghaseyo sunbae." the boys all bows, introducing. "Welcome to the family, work hard for your debut day okay. Hwaiting." Kangta giving them some work of courage and leave together with Boa.

 

To the following floors, they met SHINee, f(x), TVXQ and some other Super Junior members, finally they went back to the practice room, on their way the boys have a chat with Taeyeon, although they were nervous. "Sunbae, how was life as an artist? Is it great?" Baekhyun being the SNSD's fanboy ask, he just couldn't believe that he is talking with one of them, but his biased. "Well, umm.. Baekhyun is it?" Taeyeon ask, and he nods, "Well being an artist is not that easy, Baek ah since you're not free to do anything like you usually do in the past. After everyone know about you, they will surely try to follow or take picture of you and  making up scandals and gossips. But one thing for sure, its fun, you start making new friends with other artist, and do commercials, be in musical, or acting and more." she smile as she explain her experience.

 

"Ohh.." Chen said, nodding. "Don't we have some privacy?" Luhan is next to ask, as he try to go near her. "Privacy? Yes there is some, but sometime there won't be any like I said, paparazzi and even fans will follow to wherever you go. At certain place, there is privacy but if its for the TV, a show for all to watch then it won't be that private anymore which sometime its cool. I mean, people know about yur real attitude, for example myself being a dork, a cutie and all but when I'm singing or filming a music video, people think that I'm the strong, serious leader. So people oftern think that I'm serious for the first time but once they get to know me or watch all the commercials, variety show they will know about my real self." she let out an ahjumma laugh, which makes them all laugh with her.

 

"Sunbae, whats with the laugh?" Kai ask laughing at her ahjumma laugh, "What, its my signature laugh. People call it 'ahjumma's laugh'.." she cracks up laughing even more. They finally arrived back at the practice room. "Done with the tour unnie?" Seohyun ask as she was gasping for air slightly. "Yeah, all done. Well boys, if there is anything that you boys need help with come and look for me. I will do what I can to help you. Just leave it to noona." she flashed her warm smile, making all the boys heart thumps hard at her cuteness. "Sure, Taeyeon sun.." "Noona, not sunbae.." she cuts Suho's off, "Right, Taeyeon noona." he smile. The manager, their manager came to bring them to their dorm, EXO all bows to their sunbae and leave for the dorm.

 

"They're so cute. I'm starting to like them.. All so tall and handsome." Taeyeon being an ahjumma, her friends all laugh and she stops, "What so funny?" she asked, flashing dagger eyes. "Nothing Taeng, just that you soung like an old lady thinking about them." Tiffany giggles, "Not only that, I think she have some dirty thoughts inside of her head." Hyoyeon teased, which make Taeyeon all boils up but just faking it of course, "Hey!!! I'm not thinking about dirty things okay." defending herself, she chase after all of them. They all can just laugh at their leader. The boys was all keep on thinking about their cute noona, Taeyeon while making their way to the dorm.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Moshi moshi, kobanwa, annyeonghaseyo, hello and hi :DD

The first chappy is up, but I think its not that good,

I want to make a very fluffy story for this fanfics, a little different from my other 3 FF....

So i will try to make this story as interesting and fluffy as much as I could kay...

Please subscribe and leave a comment...

Each comments that you leave for me will give me lots of courage and idea to think for new chaps ^^

Bye bye hehehehehehe