Our date ~

I love you, You love her

It was the evening already and the city was very beautiful. He turned the music on, and there was your favorite song, he teased you when you started to sing, at first you didn't care but then you stopped and asked him to do as better as you just did. He smirked and started singing, you facepalmed as you told yourself that he had a wonderful voice, and that he was better than you. He knew what you were thinking and poked your waist and he sang louder. You put your hand on his mouth and told him that he won, you weren't able to do better. When you released him he mehrong at you. He looked so cute, you felt like this time was perfect, just him and you. Henry smiled and he parked his car. You went to this place.

 

You sat on the bench near the waterfall and enjoyed the view. Seoul was so beautiful at night, you really loved it, moreover you were there with Henry. He showed you his camera, you hated when someone took a photo of you. He poked your waist and asked you to do a cute pose, but you didn't wanted, then he missed your hair, you mehrong at him and he took the photo. You looked really stupid in it, your tongue was out and your hair was messy, he laughed and you slapped his head softly, you asked him to remove it but he didn't say something, you knew what it meant, he would keep it. An elderly person came and asked if she can sit next to Henry because she felt tired. He gave her some place by sitting closer to you. She smiled at you both and thought that you were a couple, she complimented you by saying that you were pretty, and Henry was handsome, she also said that you were a cute young couple and that she hoped you'll be together for a long time. You blushed and was about to told her that you were only friends, but Henry hold your hand and thanked the woman. You looked at him and shivered as he interlaced his fingers with yours. You gave him a questioning look but he just smiled and whispered near your ear that you were his girlfriend so it was normal for him to hold your hand, you tried to released yourself but he tighten his grip on your hand. You smiled and he caressed your hand, but you felt shy because the woman was still looking at you. You asked Henry to go somewhere else, because you knew that he didn't meant it when he said that you were his girlfriend. He wanted to go to a karaoke, you did a singing battle, but it was a bit stupid because you said that he sang better than you but he didn't agree, and told the opposite. You had a good time singing, then went to a pub and drank something. You were sitting on a couch, you were waiting for Henry, who went to the toilet. Suddenly, a man came and sat in front of you. He told you that you were the prettiest woman he knew, then he winked. You felt shy, the man was a bit drunk and you were alone, you hoped that Henry will be back fast because you were afraid, and you got even more scared when the man sat close next to you. He told you that you were very y, and that he was glad to met you. You didn't answered, he asked if you were shy, another man, who seemed to be his friend came too, he sat near you on the other side. They were sitting very close and you could smelt the alcohol. You were stressful and scared, the second man put his hand on your thigh and you pushed it away, you got up and was about to went away but he grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his laps. His face was getting closer to yours and you slapped him, but he was strong, and wasn't afraid of you, you felt weak in front of this man. At this moment, Henry came and yelled at them to let go of you. The man released you and walked to Henry asking who he was. Your heart was beating fast, you were worring about him. The man was a bit taller than Henry and he looked stronger than your best friend. But it seemed like Henry wasn't scared, he introduced himself as your boyfriend. The man told him that he was lucky, but will have to share you with them, Henry got mad and pushed the man away as he came to you and grabbed your hand, the second man was so drunk that he fell asleep on the couch already. When you were about to go away when the man hold your arm. Henry sighed and punched him, the man wasn't expected this and he blinked. Henry and you went outside. You thanked him with a weak voice and he laughed. 

 

Henry : you don't need to be thankful, I can't let you in these conditions, you're my girlfriend after all

You : aigoo Oppa, stop saying those things, you know that it isn't true

Henry : it may be true if we make it happen

You : why would we make it happen ? there are so many girls, I'm sure you have a crush on someone, or maybe even several girls

Henry : I have a crush on only one girl, it seems like she loves me as well but I'm not so sure about this

You : ah really ? you should confess

Henry : I'll do it, don't worry, and I hope we can start a relationship. She's very pretty, and her personality is very good. She's an attractive girl, and I think that's why boys are interested in her. I think I love her since we met.

You : why didn't you told her ? why are you waiting for ?

Henry : I told you that I'm not sure about her feelings, so if I charm her for a while and then confess I'll have more chance to make her mine.

You : you're a smart guy, can you drive me home now ? I feel tired and want to take a shower

Henry : it's still early ~~~~, let's stay a bit longer

You : you can stay if you want, I'll take the taxi

Henry : aigoo it seems like you're jealous

You : jealous ? how can you say this ?

Henry : I talk about my crush and suddenly you want to go back home

You : aishh you're speaking nonsense Oppa, I just tired, let's go back please

 

He laughed and you went to the car. When you got in, he told you that a day with you was perfect, he also apologized for what happened in the pub, but he said that he was glad to say that you're his girlfriend, and that he may not stop it now. You sighed, but you were happy. When you arrived at your home, he walked until the door with you. You opened the door and he kissed your cheek.

 

Henry : goodnight, take a good rest Jagiya, see you tomorrow

 

You blushed as he called you jagiya, then, he pecked your nose and drove away. You were smiling brightly and when you closed the door you jumped like a crazy girl, this day was a very good one and you wished that everyday could be like this, just him and you, having a date...