Jealousy

I love you, You love her

Few minutes later, Henry arrived at your home. He smiled at you and your heart melted.

 

Henry : you missed me already ?

You : aishh you're too self confident

Henry : because I know that I'm right

You : actually, I just want to ask you something 

Henry : I can do everything for you

You : everything ? are you sure ?

Henry : whatever you want ~~~~

You : if I ask you to bring the moon to me

Henry : I can't do this, but I can show it to you

You : when ?

Henry : you just need to accept to go on another date with me

You : easy to do, but I don't know if I want it, people will misunderstand us as a couple again

Henry : is it annoying to be seen as my girlfriend ?

You : it's not annoying, but it's not the truth

Henry : we can still make it happen

You : mm maybe, but you don't love me, let's stop speaking about this now, I want to talk about Luna

Henry : who say I don't love you ? Luna ? waeyo ? I've already told you that she's nothing to me

You : I know it Oppa, but she asked me to help her to make you fall for her

Henry : what did you said ?

You : I.... lied, I said many things, but all aren't true

Henry : waeyo ??

You : I'm sorry Oppa, if you want to date her you'll just have to tell her because she already has a crush on you, I can help you

Henry : *giggles* no need to help, I'm not interested in her, you're cute

You : me ? why ?

Henry : you're jealous, and that's why you lied to her

You : a-a-ani, I'm not jealous

Henry : why did you lied then ?

You : because.... mmm.... I don't think that Luna is a good girl for you

Henry : then, who's my soulmate ? mm let me think, is her name ~~~~ ?

You : *blushing* aigoo Oppa, stop teasing me

Henry : I feel so proud that you're jealous, I wonder if you can be my soulmate *wink*

You : I'll take drinks ok ? I don't like to listen to you speaking nonsense

 

You heard him laughed as you went into the kitchen, when you got there, you pressed your back on the wall and took a deep breath. It seemed like Henry really knew your personality and reaction, he was so happy that you were jealous. You smiled as you thought about it, if he was happy, it meant that he may felt something stronger and prettier than friendship towards you. You poured two glasses of your favorite drink, banana milk.

You smiled like a child as you brought those. He continued to teased you, saying that he was sure that you loved him and wanted to be with him, so that was the reason why you lied to Luna. You tried to deny, but it didn't work. So, you decided to asked him what he thought about Luna. He said that she was a pretty girl, but it wasn't his style, because he said that she may be a playgirl, and that she was too daring. You asked about the date they had at the amusement park, he answered that they didn't took many rollercoasters because Luna didn't wanted her dress to be wrinkled. You thought that it was weird, for you, having fun was important than a dress. Moreover when it was with Henry. 

You decided to changed the topic of the conversation, because even if he wasn't interested in her and talked about the things he didn't liked, there were also some compliments or good things in her personality that he praised. You didn't knew that he didn't mean those good thoughts, he said it because he loved to see you jealous. He knew that jealousy was the evidence of love. But he wanted to propose a relationship to you in a romantic way, not a random, so he kept his feelings secret and continued to enjoyed the time with you. This night, you watched a movie about love. You were fangirling over the actor, Kim Bum, and Henry was jealous, so everytime Kim Bum was shown, he covered your eyes saying that you made too much noise when you became a fangirl, so he prefered that you didn't saw.

 

After a while he turned the TV off. You wanted to continue watching so you tried to took the remote control but he threw it on the armchair so you couldn't took it and carried you to your room. He sat on the bed and told you to stayed there because he wanted to cook something and it was a surprise. You noded and he walked to the kitchen. After one hour, he came back to the room and found you sleeping. He walked to you and pecked your nose then whispered 'Saranghae ~~~~'. He covered the cupcake he just made and kiss your cheek, leaving a message near you so you'll know that he went back home. He took a photo of your sleeping face while smiling and got back home.