.... I love you too ....

I love you, You love her

Henry and you got close like before, but you didn't talked to him about what happened at his home and also about the park. It was too much for you to know that he loved another girl, Ye Sung and Luna often dated so you can have time to be alone with Henry. Unfortunately, three days later, Luna told Ye Sung that she wanted to stop going out with him because she wanted to have some times with someone else, the boys and you immediately thought that she wanted to be with Henry and that got you mad and sad. However, you were surprised because he continued to got out with you. You thought that he would prefer to meet with his girlfriend, but it wasn't the case.

One day, you went to the cinema together, to watched an horror movie. You didn't watched these kind of movies for a while so you were a bit scared. In those moments, you closed your eyes and covered your face with your hands, Henry laughed at you but seeing that you were really afraid he decided to wrap his arm around you and bring your head to his chest. Then, he saw a woman with blond hair getting up and walking outsideof the room, she looked like Luna, he didn't wanted you to see because he knew what you thought, and the cinema wasn't the best place to reveal the truth, also he wanted to confess his love to you, but he didn't thought that you were already having a crush on him, and he wanted to charm you, in order to not be rejected when he will tell his feelings to you. You felt good when he was hugging you, you felt safe in his arms, that was the best place for you, at least for a few minutes. You thought that he might hug Luna tighter and you got jealous so you pushed him away, you didn't expected to do this, you just wanted him to let go of you, being in his embrace and thinking that he would forget the moment you just had when he will be with the one he loves, that broke your heart. You tried to not remind this, because you had to enjoy the time you could spent with Henry. He saw Luna getting back in, and hold your face to make you look at him, your heart beated fast as you wondered why he was doing this. He smiled at you, and you felt your heart melted, he was the first one that can make you feel this way. When Luna sat back down, Henry leaned closer and kissed your cheek softly. You blushed as he pull away slowly, he smiled again and told you that he felt bored, that the movie wasn't interesting. For you, it was a very good movie, so you thought that this guy can be really weird sometimes. You didn't know that Henry wanted to took you away from here because of the other girl.

You got out, and asked him where he wanted to go. He took you to one of his favorite restaurant. It was your first time going to a traditional korean restaurant. You sat at the table, you were sitting on a pillow, and found that different and interesting. He ordered the food without asking you what you wanted to eat. You were amazed by the amount of food.

 

 

You : woow Henry, I know that you're greedy, but that's too much

Henry : you're not forced to eat all pabo

You : yah ! I'm not a pabo, I can't let you pay for all this food

Henry : will you pay for it ?

You : oh.... hum.... nae ~

Henry : of course not, I'm the one who decided to took you here, I know that you've never been in a restaurant like this and I wanted to show you. Being here with you is really good and I feel very happy, you're the one who come here with me

You : I'm very proud of this, it's an amazing place

Henry : maybe we can come together more often, if you want

You : I would be happy to do so

Henry : then, it's okay, now you're forced to go out with me more

You : it's always a pleasure to be with my best friend

Henry : yea, right.... your best friend

You : is there something wrong ?

Henry : huh ? a-ani

You : then, why do you seem sad ?

Henry : I..... I just realized that I ordered too many things, I won't be able to eat it all

You : you just realized it ? you're a very crazy guy

Henry : but you love it

You : mwo ? what do you mean ? 

 

Your heart beated faster as you thought that he might know about your true feelings.

 

Henry : I mean, you love the way your amazing best friend is, that's why you love being with me

You : oh i see, you're right, I love the way you are 

Henry : I love you too

 

You blushed hardly and he poked your cheek, seeing you blushing gave him strengh to charm you, he knew that you weren't indifferent to him. You continued eating, but at the end you had a stomach ache and Henry took you to his home. When you got there, you went right to the toilet while hearing him laughing at you. Then, you got out and attacked him as he was sitting on the couch to watch TV, you came behind him and slapped his head softly, he got up and chase you. You were both laughing, you ran to his room and hide there. He searched for you and catched you, he began to tickle your waist and you fell on the bed, you accidentally pulled him on top of you, your eyes met, and you blushed again. Henry giggled and pecked your nose, you wrapped your arms around his neck when he kissed your cheek near your lips. He looked into your eyes, and you looked back for what seemed to be a very long time, you felt very good, being in his embrace, feeling his body on yours, you hugged him and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You stayed like this for a while, then he proposed to you to stay for the night. You didn't thought about all the things that can make you apart from him, you just thought about the love that you had for him and accepted. He felt very happy, he laid beside you and hold your hand. You put your head on his chest and he caressed your hair, some times later you was asleep, he smiled widely and wished to always be like this with you, then, he also fell asleep.