Luna....

I love you, You love her

Luna : I've never thought of meeting you there Oppa, how are you ?

Henry : I'm very fine, what about you ?

Luna : I'm happy now, do you have a date with ~~~~ ?

You : Just going out as best friends, we often do this

Luna : omo I'm so stupid, I've forgotten to introduce my friend, Min Chul, I know him for a long time, he's like a brother to me

Henry : that's nice, nice to meet you Min Chul-ssi

Min Chul : annyeong, nice to meet you too

You : I'm ~~~~

Luna : Oppa, would you like to go to the restaurant with us ? It would be better

 

She grabbed her arm, at this moment you sighed. Min Chul looked sad and you made eyes contact with him. He smiled at you, but you felt like he was hurt because of Luna, he may loved her. Just like you loved Henry. Henry looked at you, and you accepted Luna's proposal, anyway if she try to charm him, she'll follow your advices, so it won't have effect on Henry. Luna walked ahead, still holding Henry's arm. Min Chul was really in a bad mood and you felt guilty, you told him that you knew how he felt and that he didn't need to be afraid because Luna won't be in a relationship with Henry, he thanked you and smiled. You went to this restaurant, Luna sat beside Henry, and you were in front of him, with Min Chul next to you, and ordered the food.

Luna listened to you, and took you to an elegant restaurant. Henry kept looking around, he find it beautiful but according to him there were too many people, and that he needed to acted distinguished in order to not look ridiculous. 

 

Luna : such a beautiful place, right ?

Henry : it's pretty, but some restaurants are better

Luna : do you mean that you don't liked it ? but.... ~~~~

Henry : I like this restaurant

Luna : this is the most important, I come here each time I come back in Korea, it's my favorite restaurant, the place is so nice and elegant

Henry : mm I see, I think it may be because you like when people noticed you, you like to feel observed

Luna : *giggles* I should admit that you're right, it seems like you know me so well Oppa

Henry : I don't think so, I think it's because many girls are like you, it's not so original

Luna : but I can still show you my good and feminine side. 

 

Min Chul and you didn't talked, so Henry began to talk to Min Chul, he asked things about his life, his job, well, he got to know Min Chul. Luna was a bit irritated because of this. After a while, everyone finished eating. Min Chul had drunk some soju, so he was a bit drunk.

 

Min Chul : I don't know why but I want to tell you something Luna-ah

Luna : what's the matter ? aish I hate it when you got drunk, I'm ashamed

Min Chul : Luna-ah, I know that for you I'm only a friend, not exactly. You only talk to me when you're alone. But before this, we were really close, I still remember the first time I met you, it was so good. And, at this moment, I fell hard for you. Luna-ah, I'm in love with you

 

Luna shivered, she didn't knew how to act. You looked at Henry and saw his painful face. You didn't understood what was going on with him. Henry got up and grabbed your arm before walking outside. You were sad, you thought that maybe he was sad because of Min Chul's confession. He sat on the car and drove slowly to your home. 

 

You : Henry, are you alright ?

Henry : I.... I'm.... aishh nevermind ~~~~

You : Oppa, don't talk to me like this, I know that there is something wrong, maybe I can help you, what's the problem ?

Henry : you know me well ~~~~, I just.... I don't know I suddenly feel bad

 

When he reached your home, he looked pale. You decided to not let him go like this, and forced him to got inside. He laid on the couch and you poked his forehead, you wondered what was wrong with him. After a while, he began to complain about his stomach. You remembered his allergy to the buckweat. You felt sad to see him like this, he was weak, you took care of him and that gave him strengh. You got up and took him to your room so he would be more comfortable, once you reached the room, he pulled you next to him on the bed and told you to stay with him. You smiled a bit, and Henry hugged you tightly, he kissed your cheek and said that he wanted to hear your sweet voice, you caressed his hair and you sang for him. After a while, both of you fell asleep.