Our friendship

I love you, You love her

Henry, Hyuk Jae and you decided to go somewhere together. You loved to go out with your two best friends. But, you were closer to Henry because you knew him since childhood. He met Hyuk Jae and introduced him to you. You and him felt like you were siblings, but your feelings for Henry wasn't friendly feelings, it was love. However, you didn't know if he felt the same for you. Hyuk Jae knew about what you feels because you two don't have any secrets for one another. You felt happy with them, you felt loved because they also tried to make you felt good and like a princess. You went to do some shopping, you admired the way they dress, they looked so handsome. Especially Henry, he made your heart skipped a beat everytime he got close to you and acted nicely and sweetly.

 

Henry : ~~~~, tomorrow, it's your birthday, right ?

You : that's it, glad you didn't forget

Henry : how can I forget this ? It's the day, you, my lovely best friend came to earth to make our life happier

You : mm such a sweet talker you are

Hyuk Jae : he learned all from me

You : jinjja ? are you really sweet ?

Hyuk Jae : of course I am, I'll proove it to you

Henry : I'm sweet, and it's not because of Hyuk Jae

You : ah really ?

Hyuk Jae : I'm not so sure about this

Henry : aishh think whatever you want, I'll buy the gift for tomorrow, we have to do a party, ok ?

You : party ? but with whom ? mm I don't want to do something with many people, let's just have you, Hyuk Jae

Hyuk Jae : Siwon, Hee Chul, Dong Hae, Ryeo Wook, Kang In, Ki Bum

Henry : don't forget, Ye Sung, Lee Teuk, Kyu Hyun, Sung Min and Shin Dong

You : wooow I've said not many

Henry : that are our closest friends

You : aigoo since you decided to interested yourself in singing, I think you have many more friends and became most popular

Hyuk Jae : that's right, but it's thanks to our passion, and also you

You : why me ?

Hyuk Jae : you're my inspiration

Henry : aishh Hyung, stop being so cheesy, what if ~~~~ falls for you ?

Hyuk Jae : I'll be very glad if a girl like her would loves me

You : omo Oppa, stop it now, I feel weird

Hyuk Jae : it works ! she'll fall in love with me *giggles*

Henry : you shouldn't be so proud

Hyuk Jae : waeyo ?

Henry : because.... mmm

Hyuk Jae : you're just jealous, that's why you don't like it

Henry : I'm not, what do you think I am ?

Hyuk Jae : by what you say, you don't want ~~~~ to fall for me because you want her to only be interested in you

You : you're talking nonsense

Henry : honestly ~~~~, who's better between him and me ?

You : no one, you're both same, you're my lovely best friends and I won't have a crush on any of you

Hyuk Jae : I'm not so sure about this

Henry : don't be so self-confident, I'm a sweet guy, girls loves this

You : yah ! stop it now, I want to do shopping not watching you arguing with one another, Henry Oppa didn't you said you're going to buy my present ?

Henry : yes, I will, then, see you later 

Hyuk Jae : let's meet here after you get your things, I think I'm also going to search for a gift

You : then, the two of you will let me alone ?

Henry : you're not a child ~~~~, it's going to be alright

You : fine *pout* see you in a while

 

After this, you all went to your own ways. Henry already knew what he will bought. He walked towards a petshop without hesitation. He knew that you liked puppies and always wanted to have one, but your father was allergic. But now, you lived alone in an apartment, he wanted to give you the best gift that you would love the most among the others.

 

 

He saw fours dalmatian puppies and thought that one would be amazing for you. It was your favorite race of dogs. He was sure to make you glad by giving you this. He brought one and called Siwon, who knew that he would buy a dog, and Siwon took the puppy at his home to keep it safe. Henry continued to search for another gift for you, he went to a shop where they were some couple stuff.

Hyuk Jae also searched for the perfect present. He wanted you to be amazed, unfortunately he had no idea of what will please to you. He walked aimlessly for a while then he saw a bakery and decided to ordered a cake for the party day. He took some time before choosing in order to be sure to bought one that you would love.

 

 

They were both thinking of making you glad, but during that time you were walking aimlessly, you thought about buying some new clothes and a dress for the party and you saw Hyuk Jae in the bakery, when he saw the cake he picked you was very glad, you liked these kinds of cakes so much, but you kept wondering what Henry bought for you. He was in your mind during all the day until you got back to the meeting place. Then, the three of you ate in a new restaurant and had fun taking a walk and talking before Henry took you home. He was your neighbour, so you often went somewhere with him instead of going in two different cars. You loved it because it was a moment to be with only him and talk nicely with him, as he was concentrated on the road, you peeked many times at him, he looked so handsome and that made you melt. He knew that you looked at him but acted like he didn't know, but that made him happy because he thought that you might not have a crush on Hyuk Jae but on him.