The new couple

I love you, You love her

Two weeks had passed since your birthday, Henry had been busy so you didn't saw him much. You missed him but tried to not thought about it and you went out with Hyuk Jae. He took you to the cinema, to the restaurant and other nice places, you got closer to him and told him more about your feelings for Henry. You liked to talk to Hyuk Jae because he was very nice and tried to helped you. He gave you some advice in order to catch Henry's attention, but you were a bit shy and didn't dare thinking about playing your charm on the man you love. Then, he told you to confess. You tried to do it with him many times but you ended up laughing, you weren't concentrate enough and thought that you'll never be able to confess. 

It was Saturday and Hyuk Jae wanted to go to a new amusement park, you dressed in a simple way, but you were still pretty.

Hyuk Jae dressed like this.

He looked so handsome and y, you were amazed, it was like you discovered a new Hyuk Jae. You've never saw him so.... manly. He smiled at you as you admired him.

 

Hyuk Jae : good looking ?

You : nae ~ do you go there to find a girlfriend or have fun with me ?

Hyuk Jae : I'd like to say, for both. But it can be easier

You : how ?

Hyuk Jae : if you become my girlfriend, I don't have to search for any other girl

You : Oppa, I won't be your girlfriend, and you know why

Hyuk Jae : I'm only kidding, cutie. I know that you're in love with.... Henry

You : I hope you really don't mean it when you tease me like this, huh ?

Hyuk Jae : I don't ~~~~, I'm like your brother

 

He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and you continued to walk. Then, Hyuk Jae stopped, Henry and Luna were standing in front of you, seeing them together broke your heart.

 

You : Henry Oppa, what are you doing here ?

Luna : we're on a date

You : but.... you.... you told me that you were busy, so you can't go out with me today

Henry : I know, but

Luna : we're on a date, that's all, Henry Oppa didn't wanted to go out with you because he's with me, moreover you found someone to stay with you.... mmm Hyuk Jae, right ?

Hyuk Jae : that's right, what's your name again ?

Luna : I'm Luna

Henry : ~~~~, is Hyung really your boyfriend ? by the way he hold you I think he is

Hyuk Jae : what about you ? are you with Luna ? you date her and lie to your best friend just to go out freely with another girl, do you think that you can't told us this ? you have to date her secretly ? who did you hide this ?

Henry : Hyung, I didn't hide anything, I don't

Luna : Oppa, I need to go to the toilet, but I don't know where it is, can you come with me ?

Henry : I'll explain all this later

 

Luna grabbed his arm and they walked away. You were heartbroken, Henry had a girl, he loved her and not you. It was horrible for you and you falled down. Hyuk Jae crouch next to you and hugged you while caressing your hair, he tried to comforted you.

Henry and Luna stopped after getting away from you enough.

 

Henry : didn't you said you needed to go to the toilet ?

Luna : I just.... wanted to be alone with you, it was just a little lie

Henry : why did you said this huh ? now, ~~~~ will think that I'm in a relationship with you, I admit that I lied to her, it was a bad idea, I shouldn't have done this, but I don't want to lose her friendship because I came with you here

Luna : why ? do you regret being here ? Moreover, this girl is with Hyuk Jae, and she seems to be very happy, even without you, you don't need to think about her. Even if you lose her, you won't lose something precious, she's already with someone.

Henry : how can you say this ? I thought that you were a nice girl but it seems like you're a selfish one, you wanted to be with me so you hurted my best friend.

 

Henry walked away, leaving her alone. You stood up and Hyuk Jae hugged you as you were crying, your heart was broken as you thought that Henry already had a lover. Henry walked towards you because he wanted to explain, but when he saw you in Hyuk Jae's arms, he thought about what Luna had just said. Maybe she was right, you were in love with Hyuk Jae. He had always been close to you so that was possible. You came back to your home, still thinking about your hopeless love, Hyuk Jae stayed with you because he didn't liked to see you in this state of mind. Henry came back to his apartment alone, and he felt sad, he realized how much you mean to you, he may be in love with you, but now he thought that you were Hyuk Jae's girlfriend.