Friendship turn to love

I love you, You love her

You : Eonni ?

Hee Jin : Annyeonghaseyo ~~~~, you might wonder why I'm here right ?

You : I should admit that you're right, get in and feel free, I'll prepare tea

Hee Jin : that's very nice to you ~~~~

 

She greeted Henry and sat beside him. After a while, you came back with tea and some little cakes.

Henry was emotionless, Hee Jin arrived at a bad moment, once again he had to delayed his confession. At first, Hee Jin and you spoke about random things. Then, she said that she came to you in order to told you something. You were curious as she started to talk about Luna. Hee Chul had told her about your feelings, however she didn't know that Henry wasn't aware of it. But, she kept it secret. She apologized for Luna's crush and actions, she said that she could understand how much it hurted you. Henry smiled as he understood what it meant. She also said that Min Chul kept on trying to charm Luna, he wanted to be her boyfriend and tried to be as sweet as he could to her. You were happy to hear this because even if you didn't talked to him long, you knew that Min Chul was a good man. She told you that her, Min Chul and Luna will go back to the USA. You tried to not show how happy you were, but you failed and Hee Jin teased you by saying that she was a bit sad to know that you were so happy to hear the fact that she'll leave. Henry told her that the reason why you were happy was because Luna will be away from you. You told them both to shut up and they laughed. Hee Jin stayed one hour more, she enjoyed the time with you. You spoke about make up and girly things and Henry was teasing you, he said that you can't even walk with high heels. It was true, and you felt a bit sad to say that you weren't so feminine. Then, Henry explained that a girl doesn't need to be too girly, according to him the personality was more important. You felt proud and didn't stop smiling. Before going, Hee Jin hugged you and kissed your cheek, she wished that you can always be happy. This girl was very nice.

When she went away, Henry hugged you from behind. You didn't excepted this and blushed, he kissed your neck and whispered.

 

Henry : I wanted to do it in a cute way, in a romantic place and moment, but it seems like everytime I'll try, someone will disturb us

You : what are you talking about ?

 

Henry turned you around and looked in your eyes.

 

Henry : I'll just it before someone come, I love you ~~~~, I love you deeply, I want you to be more than my best friend

 

You were emotionless, Henry's smile faded away. You didn't realized what he had said, you can't believed that he loved you. He looked down and you hugged him suddenly.

 

You : you're a babo !!

Henry : mwo ? waeyo ?

You : because.... you should have told me earlier !

Henry : I tried

You : I love you too Henry Oppa, I love you so much

 

He leaned closer to your face. You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck, he hold your waist and looked in your eyes. You felt his breath and closed your eyes. His lips was inch away from you when your phone rang. Henry sighed and you giggles, you tried to took your phone but Henry hold both of your hands, he told you to forget about the phone and to take care of him. You smirked and he kissed your cheek softly before slowly kissing your lips. It was the sweetest kiss you ever had. You kissed him back with love. He deepened the kiss and entered his tongue into your mouth, you both fight with each other's tongue, he won. You pulled away because you needed air, he smirked and hugged you. You smiled and thanked him in a whisper, you thanked him to be by your side and loved you as much as you loved him. He laughed and messed your hair, he told you that if you were really thankful you had to show it, and the only way was to accept to be his girlfriend forever, you giggles and kissed him as an approval. Your phone rang again, but you didn't mind it, you just hugged Henry, with your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. He told you that he loved you from the beggining, you laughed at the misunderstanding but you were glad that it actually happened, because now you were both sure about your feelings. Henry said that he wanted to always be with you and went to your bedroom and began to put your things into luggages.

 

You : why are you doing ?

Henry : I've already said that I always feel good when you sleep with me, so from now on, I want you to live with me

 

Gaho came and Henry's shoe. You laughed and Henry carried him, he came closer to you and whispered.

 

Henry : ~~~~, my Jagiya, my girlfriend, let's live together, you, me and our little baby

 

You caressed Gaho's head and nodded, Henry kissed your lips softly and continued to packed your things up. You helped him so you could faster go to his house, that was the beginning of a better life. Now, you weren't sad and hurt anymore, but you felt very happy to know that the man you loved had the same feelings. Henry was the one fated to made you happy and you were so glad to be his girlfriend. It was your dream turning to reality, or simply, your friendship turning into love...

 

~~~~~~ END ~~~~~~

 

 

Thanks for reading

I hope you liked it ;)

Maillie ~