Luna's wish

I love you, You love her

On the next day, you were at your home watching TV. You heard someone knocked the door and thought that it was Henry, you walked happily to it. But when you opened it and saw Luna, your smile and happiness faded away. She was standing in front of you, alone, you thought that she was very pretty.

You looked at the way she dressed, at her face and thought that it was impossible that Henry could not be interested in her.You got inside and she sat on the couch, with you next to her.

 

You : why did you came here ?

Luna : I have something to talk about with you, you're Henry's best friend, right ?

You : that's it

Luna : so it means that you know him very well, actually he caught my attention since your birthday party. He's very nice and handsome, it's interesting, and I wanted to know what is his type of girl

You : didn't you already know it ? you had a date with him

Luna : mm I don't like to say this but, it doesn't went well after meeting you and Hyuk Jae

You : what do you mean ?

Luna : he left me alone, he said that if he lose his best friend it was all because of me

You : I really thought that you were together, but Henry already told me that it wasn't this kind of relationship

Luna : it may not be yet, but I want it to be a romance between him and me, and I wanted to know if you can help me, you're his best friend so you should know many things about him

You : well, I know that he loves cute and sweet girls, also the funny ones

Luna : I may be cute and sweet, but I don't know about funny, moreover after what happened I don't know how it's going to be between us but I'm sure that I can make him fall for me. I'm a pretty girl, have beautiful clothes and I'm nice.

 

While saying this, she looked at your clothes. You had planned to stay at home so you were just wearing a short and a loose T-shirt.

You found that kind of clothes cute, and the only ones that can saw you dressed like this was Henry and Hyuk Jae. But you should admit that compared to Luna's tight red jeans, with her red shirt and jacket, she was a fashionable girl. You didn't knew what to reply and Luna got that you were comparing her clothes to yours. When you looked at her shoes you were amazed, you've never wore high heels, and never tried to walked wearing those. But, her was so beautiful, that made you realized how y and pretty she can be. You were jealous of her, not really because of her style, but because she was the kind of girl that can caught guy's heart in a minute. You didn't care about the other guy, but the one she wanted was your best friend, your "boyfriend". You knew that if he acted as a boyfriend towards you it was just to teased you because of this elderly woman, but it felt so right when he called you Jagiya. You realized that if you don't told him what you felt for him, he might found someone else, and fell in love with another girl. Thinking about this made you sad, Luna wanted you to help her, but what could you do ? You wanted to confessed by yourself, but if you refused to help Luna, she'll know that it's because you love him and maybe she would told him, it wasn't what you wanted. You thought that you can confessed by yourself, that he should at least know that in your heart he was more than just a best friend. The good time you had with him, the funny moments you had together, the times you argued and missed each other, all the moments you had with him got back to your mind. But Luna was a danger, she could took Henry away from you. Your heart beated faster as you imagined the two of them kissing, and Henry telling you that he was in love with Luna, even if he told you that she weren't the kind of girl he liked, you were afraid, afraid of losing him. You decided to lied to Luna about Henry's personality, so she won't be able to charmed him. You told her that Henry liked chic and elegant restaurant, she seemed to be proud, but the thruth was that he prefer the random and normal one with a lot of good foods. You also said that he loved girls who were daring and not shy, but in fact he loved the cute and polite one, he was shy sometimes so he prefer to dated a not too daring girl. You said that he hated sweets and chocolate, but you knew that he loved it, especially chocolate. You told her many lies, she smiled and seemed to be glad of what she heard. You smirked as she believed you, but you felt a bit guilty too. You thought that it was for a good reason, trying to convince yourself that you had to do this. But in the same time, you hoped that she won't go to Henry now, because you weren't ready to confess. When she left, Gaho came to you. You remembered your birthday party, if Luna didn't came there, maybe the things would be better, but if she didn't came, you wouldn't thought of confession. You sat back down on the couch, hugging Gaho. It was like he knew what was happening and looked at you with pleading eyes, maybe he wanted to see Henry as well as you wanted. You took your phone, and send a message to him, telling him to come at your home...