Birthday party

I love you, You love her

You celebrated your birthday at Henry's house because it was bigger than your apartment. All the guys came, except for Hee Chul who was late, everybody knew that he had to go to the airport because one of his sister's friend arrived today. Hee Jin, his sister, will also celebrate with you. It was a good day, a sunny one. Ryeo Wook some music, so Dong Hae and Hyuk Jae began to do a dance battle. You was amazed, they danced so well. They looked good and handsome. Some girls you know was jealous of you, because all your close friends was handsome guys who cares a lot about you. They were nice to everybody, except the one who hated you for no-reason, or the one who tried to do bad at you. They were your family, your brothers, you felt good being with them. Dong Hae and Hyuk Jae was crazy guys who to make you laugh and act cute.

                                         

 

Soon, you heard someone knocked the door, Henry and you went to it and opened it. It was Hee Chul, Hee Jin and another girl.

 

 

Hee Jin : Annyeonghaseyo ~~~~, saengil chukkae !!!

You : gomawo Eonni, I'm glad to see you, it's been a while

Hee Jin : that's right, you became prettier

Henry : hey dude

Hee Chul : yah dude ? you should call you Hyung !

You : take it easy Oppa, who is it ?

Luna : Annyeong, I'm Hee Jin's friend, my name is Sun Young, Park Sun Young, but you can just call me Luna

You : Nice to meet you Luna-ssi

Luna : same for me ~

Henry : then, get in and feel free

 

They got inside and you stayed with Henry near the door.

 

You : she's very pretty, I feel like being nothing compared to her

Henry : what are you talking about ? you're also very pretty ~~~~

You : do you say this because you want to be more sweet than Hyuk Jae Oppa or because you mean it ?

Henry : I'd like to say, for both

You : aishh you !! I'll kill you

 

Henry began to run as you tried to catch him. You two looked like childrens but it was funny, you didn't noticed that Luna kept looking at Henry. She thought that he was really handsome and told it to Hee Jin. Then, Henry finally stopped running and you hugged him from behind, he laughed and turned to you in order to pulled you into his embrace. Shin Dong told Henry that he shouldn't touch you like this or Hyuk Jae will be jealous. That made Luna thought that you and Hyuk Jae were in a relationship, she was happy and brought a glass of water to Henry so she could talk to him.

Soon, the time to eat the dessert arrived, Hyuk Jae came with the cake and everyone clapped their hands. It looked yummy and you your lips, Henry whispered to you that you looked y while doing it. You laughed and hit his chest playfully. Everybody gave the gift they bought, and you opened all, you liked them so much. Hyuk Jae said that he bought noting else than the cake and you fake to be mad at him, then, Henry and Siwon came with a big box, you looked at it with your mouth wide open, when you saw the puppy you hugged Henry while thanking and told him that it was the best gift that you ever had, he felt so happy and were smiling brightly, Luna didn't liked to see you so close and she was pouting. Hee Jin tried to find out what was wrong with her but it was useless. You took the dog in your arms and asked Henry to give him a name, he choose to called him Gaho. For the two of you, this dog was like your baby, even if it may sounds weird, but you felt even closer to Henry, and loved him more each day.