I want to go on a date with you again

I love you, You love her

When you woke up, it was quiet and calm. You rubbed your eyes and found a paper next to you. It was from Henry, he said that he went back to his home and that he cooked a cupcake for you. You smiled at his attention and looked at your phone, it was 9.00 pm. You heard your tummy groaned and walked to the kitchen, you found the cupcake on the table, it was very cute, it looked so beautiful. Henry was good at cooking desserts. You found yourself fangirling on the dessert. It was so romantic, you wanted to eat it with Henry. You took the photo of it with your phone and jumped from happiness. You send a message to Henry to thanks him for the cupcake and said that it was really romantic and sweet. Few minutes later, your phone vibrated signaling that you received a message. It was from Henry, he asked whether he can come or not, you wanted to see him so badly, you gave your aprobation. Some times later, Henry arrived, when he got inside, you jumped on him, your legs were around his waist and he hold them as you kissed his cheek. He was surprised, you didn't knew what you were doing, you lost control of your body. He giggled as you whispered to let you down and mumble an apology. He sat on the couch and made you sat on his laps. You were shy and blushed.

Henry : how about having another date ? I have to show you the moon, remember *giggles*

You : mm that's right, when do you want to go out ?

Henry : what about right now ? except if you're sleepy

You : I slept so long already, but, you ?

Henry : I'm okay, going out with you is better

 

This time, you went to the cinema, you watched an action movie. You were amazed and at the end, when you were walking in the street with Henry, you told him that you wanted to be the kind of girl that isn't scared easily, he laughed as the thought of you doing taekwondo. He teased you by saying that you were too weak to be like this. Because of the conversation and some pub you remembered what happened a few days ago and you got chills. Henry asked if everything was alright, and you just said that he was right, if something happen to you, you won't be able to defend yourself. He hold your hand an d kissed it then he told you that you didn't needed to feel afraid because he was there for you, that he can protect you. You forgot about this bad moment because of those words, you smiled a bit and he hugged you tightly. You shivered when you felt his lips on your neck. He kissed it softly and looked at your face while smiling. You blushed and your heart beated fast, you began to walk again and he grabbed your arm, you gave him a questioning look but he just made you walk on the opposite way you were going at first. Henry took you to the city hall fountain.

That was so beautiful, you smiled like an idiot. Henry took your hand and interlaced your fingers. You looked at those then at his handsome face, you felt so good with him. Going out with him was very nice and made you forget about everything, even if it was the night, many people were out. You looked at a young couple, the guy was hugging the girl from behind and they looked so cute and happy. You were happy like this with Henry, you should admit that you didn't even know what your relationship was, it may be friendship, but he acted so sweet to you and he also loved to hold your hand, and made you sat on him. But you knew that it wasn't a romance, because he didn't asked you to be his girlfriend. You tried to not mind this anymore and Henry noticed the couple you were looking at.

 

Henry : they're very cute, right ?

You : of course they are ~ I wish I could find someone like this to be so cute to me

Henry : mwo ? am I not cute enough ? why do you need someone else ?

You : you're just my best friend Oppa, it's not the same

 

He turned to you and took both of your hands while looking in your eyes, he thought that it was the right time and right atmosphere to confess.

 

Henry : ~~~~, I

Luna : Henry Oppa ?? what are you doing here ?

 

You both looked disappointed when you turned around and saw Luna and another man standing there, waving at you.