Chapter 7

This Love

Tiffany's POV

I smiled brightly as I try on my outfit, fixing the collar on my shirt. The hair stylist ties two small pigtails neatly on my hair. "Ready for your first-ever performance?" She asks as she brushes my bangs. I grinned, nodding.

And on top of that, with G-Dragon ssi! I giggled softly. I wonder if he even ate what I made for him though... I don't think it was even edible.

"Okay, you're all done!" The stylist does one final brush on my hair and taps my shoulders. I nod gently, following her to backstage.

I see G-Dragon tapping his foot rythimically to the music that the current performers were dancing to. He stops as he notices me. "Oh, hello!" He says formally as he bows. I bow back. "Did you like the kimbab I made you?" I ask nervously, fiddling with my outfit.

"Yeah, it was nice," He digs his hands into his pockets.

I smile, my eyes unconsciously going into crescents. He starts to say something, but gets cut off.

"G-Dragon ssi and Miyoung ssi?" The director calls. "You're up next."

We both walk up on stage with confidence, even though I was actually extremely nervous. Most of the fans hush down as they notice me- a strange girl they never saw before.

However, trying to seem as unfazed as I could, I bite my lip and start dancing as soon as the song plays.           

I try to avoid looking at the audience, too scared that I might just pass out from nervousness. Although I was experienced with singing little songs in front of a small stage, I never acutally had to perform in front of millions of people. The pressure was literally tearing me apart.

I ready myself to switch positions with G-Dragon like how we practiced it, but intead, I find myself crashing into him.

G-Dragon's POV

 I extend my arm and wrap it around Tiffany's back to prevent her from falling, barely catching her before she can fall. However, my face almost gets smashed into her's in the process of reaching out to catch her. I can hear a few gasps among the audience. 

I unknowingly find myself staring into her pink, glossy lips that were a centimeter from touching mine. Tiffany's eyes, widened from shock doesn't blink for a while.

I gulp, extremely nervous for some reason. My heart was beating so fast it was to the point that it was vibrating. The music that was just bursting into my ears a while ago was now silent and all I could hear was the constant thumping of my heart.

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

My trembling hand finally releases Tiffany as she slightly pushes me off. Only now do I realize that I was standing in front of thousands of people, tightly grasping onto a girl they probably never even seen before. Tiffany immediately sings her part, her voice somewhat quivering.

My heart doesn't stop thumping and I couldn't focus during the performance. Before I know it, the music stops and I realize that it ended.

Tiffany and I bow to the audience as a goodbye and we leave the stage.

"How was your first performance?" I ask as I wait for my manager backstage.

"Slippery," she grins.

"Jiyoung-ah!" I hear a voice call me.

"Oh, manager hyung," I say rather reluctantly. For some reason, there was something in my gut that told me I didn't want to leave just yet.

"The car is ready, let's go." My manager signals me follow him.

"Bye Mouse!," Tiffany waves me goodbye.

"Bye." I zip up my jacket. "Is your sister coming to pick you up?"

"Nope- I'm taking the train."

I nod slowly.

"Do you wanna..." I clear my throat. "Go home using my car?"

My manager freezes. He gives me a look that just screams out; "What the heck are you doing?"

"She's just a trainee, hyung." I act nonchalant. "Just think of it as a senior doing a favor for a hoobae."

"Well..." Manager hyung pauses for a brief moment. He sighs. "Okay. It's not like she debuted yet."

I grin at Tiffany. "C'mon."

She blankly stares at me.

"C'mon!" I say again. "It's no big deal."

I show her a smile. A real smile.

For the first time, I, G-Dragon actually smiled to a girl.


I DUNNO WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ;A; I keep pressing backspace and deleting my work... This must be like, the 3rd time writing this chapter.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! It might seem a bit empty due to the fact that I probably did this in my lazy state. To be honest, I have a habit of procrastinating. So being lazy is as natural as breathing air.