Chapter 6

This Love

Tiffany's POV

I forcefully pulled open my heavy eyes, squinting as I wasn't familiar with my surroundings yet. I found myself lying on a soft bed in a dark room, the curtains swishing around as a soft wind blew. I slowly sat up, grunting as an immense headache stabbed my head. I feel a touch on my arm. Startled, I flinch.

"It's me," I hear a whisper next to me.

My eyes dart to the spot next to my bed, realization soothing my shocked state. "Jessica?" I position my body to face her. She does the same.

She says nothing and just stares at me, her eyes sparkling in the dim moonlight. I blink. "Do you remember?" She suddenly asks. I furrow my eyebrows, not understanding what she was talking about. "Remember what?" I my head. She her lips, clearing . "Let's just say..." She looks up at me. "You weren't exactly sober a few hours ago."

My gaze lowers slowly, but suddenly snaps back up, my eyes widening. "Oh my god..." I whisper as I finally remember what happened last night. "Oh my god," I repeat as I bury my face into my hands. "Ohhhh myy goddd..." I drag out one final time, my words muffled from my hands. "Sica, what am I going to do?" I whine, removing my hands from my face. "I think... I think he saw me..."

"Who's he?" She asks.

I sigh. "Nothing, nevermind..." I drag my eyelids shut and slowly open them again. I glance at my watch. "It's still 5, I'm going back to sleep," I announce, bringing the covers over my head. She nods of agreement, going back to sleep too.

I sigh. I guess I should return the favor. Maybe I should pack lunch for him?  I shut my eyes again, this time not opening them.


G-Dragon's POV

I plopped onto the couch, exhausted from all the filming I had to do. Daesung and I were the first ones to finish all of our schedules and we were currently resting at our dorm. I lazily reached over to the remote and clicked on a random channel. I slowly closed my eyes.

However, just as soon as I was about to drift into sleep, the doorbell rang. Frustrated, I shoved a cushion onto my face, annoyed that I couldn't get some sleep. "I'll get it!" Daesung said, walking over to the door. As he looked into the peeping hole, he suddenly gasped. I opened one of my eyes, to see why he was so surprised.

He bit his lip. It's Miyoung! He mouthed. I stared at him blankly, not sure of why she would be here. I blinked. "It wouldn't be that she was drunk again, right?" I talk to myself. Daesung, not wanting to be a part of this quietly slipped into his room as I was mulling over if I should let her in.

Finally coming into a desicion, I hesitanty opened the door.

I see Tiffany holding a plastic bag. Before I get to say anything, she bows. "I made you lunch," She suddenly hands me the bag, biting her lip as if she was trying to contain herself.

"Oh... thank you," I politely say as I recieve the lunch. "I didn't get to eat anything last night because of..." I trail off. I'm an idiot.

I awkwardly fiddle with the plastic bag, making a crinkly sound to fill in the silence. "Um, would you like to come inside?" I avoid her gaze. She stays silent for a while. "Eheh... that's... fine," she refuses, politely bowing her head. "Ehm..." She shuffles her feet. "Well, I'll be going now."

I bow, awkwardly waving as I shut the door. I blink, heading over my bedroom.

I set the bag onto my desk carefully.

I peek through the plastic bag and fish out a small, pink lunchbox. I open the lid slowly.

Inside was a kimbab set.... or what seemed like it. The soggy rice, the burnt egg strips, the undercooked meat, all wrapped inside a large, broken square of seaweed. I try not to grin. It was as if a two year old made it.

I try picking it up, only to find it crumble into what seemed like mashed potatoes. I smirk.


Sorry for the lazy chapter T_T I kept on deleting it (stupid backspace...) and this is probably the 4th time writing it. It was meant to be longer but I couldn't stand writing it again. Sorry fellow viewers ...