Chapter 2

This Love

Tiffany groaned as Jessica poked her awake. She squirmed, feeling ticklish by Jessica's sharp jabs all over her body.

"Fany, wake up," She whispered.

Tiffany peeked at the alarm clock.

"But it's only 4:15 am..." She croaked, attempting to sink deeper into her warm blankets.

"Our CEO is looking for you," she explained. "It's obviously important."

"How is it important?" Tiffany yawned.

"Who knows," she shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure if it'll be something good, considering our little 'accident' yesterday."

Tiffany's eyes ripped open. "...Alright I'm coming," she announced as she finally dragged herself out of her room.

 

A series of knocks are timidly tapped on the CEO's office.

"It's Tiffany, sir, may I come in?"

"Yes, come inside, Miyoung" Lee Soo Man answers.

Tiffany slowly opens the door to see the CEO having a cup of tea, browsing something on his laptop with not a single hint of fatigue showing.

"Sit." He motions her to a seat across desk. She politely bows and gently sits on the leather couch. Tiffany gulps, awaiting a scolding.

"Well Tiffany, I am greatly impressed with your progress," He compliments.

She blinked. "...Huh?"

"And recently I've been hoping to make a collaboration with another company." He pauses to sip his tea. "In my ears, your voice would be better accompanied with a rapper. So, I've decided to pair you up with G-Dragon of YG. You may know him but I wouldnt be surprised if you don't."

Tiffany froze. "...Huh?!"

Lee Soo Man continued to yap on, explaining the whole process of what will happen as Tiffany sat there, politely staring with a blank look. Honestly, she wasn't particularly interested, as she was still making sure she wasn't hallucinating or hearing things. Was she really going to work with him? Surely this must have been some sort of dream?

"So what do you think?" Lee Soo Man asked.

Tiffany, who was still lost in her thoughts, didn't answer. She smiled, hearing the 'Here Comes the Bride' tune ringing in her head.

"Tiffany?"

"Erm..." Tiffany stuttered uncontrollably. "Y-Yes... I'll record the song!"

"Great!"

Tiffany smiled, timidly pumped her fist in the air.. "...Is this really happening?" She whispered to herself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

 

Jiyoung groaned, rolling all over the bed as Seungri tried waking him up.

"Hyung... Yang CEO is asking for you," he says with caution, being careful due to the fact that his temper is more developed when he's tired.

"I'm tired." Jiyoung snapped, as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Please..." Seungri hesitantly whined. "I'm seriously going to get punished by Yang CEO if you don't wake up right now!!!"

Jiyoung didn't move an inch, remaining silent till the end.

"Hyung please!" Seungri pleaded. "He's already mad at me from my recent scandal..."

"Alright, alright, I'll go." He growled, giving in to his persistent whines. "In five more minutes."

"HYUNG!!!"
 

Jiyoung sighed, laying his head on the glass window of the bus. "How much longer is this ride..." he groaned, bored enough to fall asleep. Usually he would record songs in his own studio. But with the two companies so far away, they decided on recording in a studio located in the middle of the two buildings.

The bus halted as it's doors swoosh open while a few passengers come and go. Jiyoung suddenly feels someone plop down next to him.

"Hello again!" A girl smiles.

Jiyoung forces a smile. "Ah, yeah," he awkwardly waves.

Jiyoung shifted a little towards his right, feeling uncomfortable. After seeing that, however, Tiffany also moves a slightly to the right, sticking close to me.

"Just what do you want from me?" He snaps at her, trying to drive her away.

"So did you hear the song?" She chirped, making her voice as angelic as she could possible produce it.

"Song?" Jiyoung echoed.

Tiffany nodded. "The one we're recording?"

"Oh, that, well..." his eyes widened. "I'm sorry, did you say 'we'?"

"Yep!"

"...As in," Jiyoung pointed at himself, then at Tiffany. "That kind of 'we'?"

"Yup!"

Jiyoung groaned digging his face into his hands.

 

For the next few minutes, the two didn't talk much. Even the talkative trainee next to him was silent- which as far as he knows, is a bad sign.

Jiyoung slightly peeked over next to him, curious to see what Tiffany was up to. To his surprise, he finds her peacefully sleeping, her head bobbing up and down from the bumpy road. It was odd to picture how such an energetic person could seem this tired.

Suddenly, the bus makes a slightly large bump, making Tiffany's head roll over to his shoulder. Jiyoung froze, not even trying to breath. He slowly shifted in his seat, feeling somewhat awkward. She looked too delicate in her sleep to wake her up, yet he didn't just want to do nothing.

Fortunately for him, the bus was nearing their stop.

"Finally." Jiyoung sighed. He gently placed his hands on Tiffany's shoulder to awaken her. However, to his surprise, he found that it wasn't Tiffany who was next to him. Instead, in that same position- was another girl. Shocked and taken aback- he jumped over to the other end of his seat.

He blinked a few times, and Tiffany was there again, right where she was before.

Her eyes flicker, still in a dazed state. "Are we here?" 

The bus doors then swooshes open, allowing the passengers to exit.

The two stand up and leave for the doors.

Jiyoung blinked, still not understanding what just happened. Who he saw just before was clearly his former girlfriend. But what did she have to do with Tiffany?