Chapter 9

This Love

Tiffany's POV

"...And that's what happened!" I exclaim.

Jessica raises her eyebrows. "That's... that's great but, are you sure you want to do this?" She asks hesitantly, sitting up from her bed. "I'm not sure many would like it if you date an idol before you debut." She pauses. "If you debut."

I eyes shoot up. "What?" I say threateningly, getting sensetive.

"I'm not trying to make it hard on you," she explains, raising her hands up in defense. "But I don't think dating someone will help you debut. You're going to have to debut single."

"I won't need to," I reply firmly.

She sighs. "Well did you at least tell our CEO?" She asks, frustrated. I hesitantly shake my head.

"Well you better tell him soon," she warns.

I lower my gaze, worried. "But, you know he won't say yes."

She sighs. "So, what." she stands up. "Are you going to keep it a secret forever?" I glare at her. "Are you saying I can't?" Annoyed, I pull my covers over my head. "I'm going to tell him, okay?" I whisper. "So calm down."

Before Jessica could say another word, I change the subject. "Let's just go to sleep," I close my eyes shut. "It's late." Jessica sighs and does the same. "Alright," She murmurs, crawling inside her bed.


G-Dragon's POV

I nervously fiddle with my cup of coffee, glancing from left to right. "Why isn't she coming?" I softly whisper to myself. I sigh, shaking my head. "Late doesn't mean she's not coming."

I reach over to the other cup of coffee sitting across from mine. I peek inside, worried it might be getting cold. "Maybe I should order another one?" I run my fingers through my hair. "Wait, maybe she likes her coffee cold?" I pause. "Or what if she doesn't like coffee at all..."

I groan, frustrated. Just calm down... I ruffle my hair. In that second, I hear the door of the cafe open. I eagerly bite my lip as I see Tiffany from afar. "Fany!" I squeak. She smiles. "Mouse!"

She throws herself into my arms, squeezing me into a big hug. I gulp and slowly wrap my arms around her as well. I feel my face get warmer as she snuggles deeper into my grasp. I clear my throat. "I bought you coffee," I pause. "If you like coffee that is." She softly giggles as she notices what a nervous wreck I was being. 

Eventually, she lets go of me and sits down on the chair sitting across from me. We both stay silent for about ten minutes. I clear my throat. "Sooo..." I drag out. She grins and eventually breaks into a laughing fit. Confused, I stare at her.

"Your... shirt..." She says through her laughs. Alarmed, I look down at my white t-shirt. I bite my lip only realizing now that my shirt was worn backwards. I flush with embarrassment.

Crud...