Chapter 8

This Love

G-Dragon's POV

The red car stopped abruptly in front of a tall building.

"Thank you for the ride!" Tiffany chimes.

I open the door for Tiffany. "No proble-"

"I hope it wasn't too much trouble, Mr. Manager," Tiffany smiles and bows her head gratefully.

"It's fine," My manager smiles, looking back from the front seat.

I stuff my hands in my pockets, feeling strangely neglected. Tiffany slides out from the car door I was still holding for her.

She bows at me. "Thank you, Mouse!" She smiles. I nod, grinning. "Sure."

I watch her leave, my head following her movement.

She was just about to walk up the steps, but I grabbed her.

"Wait."

She spins around. "Hmm?"

I stay silent as no words were coming out of my mouth.

She blinks, confused.

"I..."

"I...?" She mimicks me.

I sigh. "Nevermind, you should go back now."

She reluctantly nods, seemingly curious. "Alright, then."

She waves again and swings open the doors to the building, going inside.

I slap my face in frustration. "What is wrong with me..."

Tiffany's POV

"Sica, I'm back!" I announce, flinging my jacket onto my bed.

"Welcome back," she says ignorantly, fliping one of the pages of her book.

I sigh, flopping onto my bed, crushing my jacket that was underneath me. I smile. "His car is so cool," I beam.

"Hmm?" Jessica closes her book, slipping her bookmark inside the page she was reading. "Who's car?"

"Jiyoung oppa," I croon. Her eyes widen. "You got INSIDE his CAR?" She bites her lips. "And you actually RODE it here?"

"What if you get into a scandal? Don't you know what will happen to you if you debut with a scandal on your hands?" She flings her arms around violently.

I roll over to my side, unconcerned. "Did you know he has this radio thing that also works as a GPS?"

She pauses for a moment, then groans, almost ripping her hair out.

She rubs her temples for a brief moment. "Look," she sighs. "Just don't do that again, okay?"

I nonchalantly nod. "Did you eat anything?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Yeah," Jessica lies down again, flipping open her book. "Did you?"

"Nope," I say miserably, clutching onto my stomach that was barely filled with anything.

"Why don't you eat out?" She rolls over to her back, yawning. "The cafeteria's closed, anyway."

I pout. "But I just got home," I whine. "Why would I want to go out again?"

"Then starve," Jessica shrugs, pulling the covers over to her body.

I stay silent for a while, until I hear Jessica's soft snoring.

"Fine," I get up lazily, and wear my jacket to go out again.


I step outside, shivering as the ice cold wind blew at my face. "Wow, it's really cold..." I breathe as I sprint down the block. I wonder what Mouse is doing... I slow down a bit. Speaking of which, I hope he forgot about that incident in front of the restaurant. I curl up. How embarrassing!

I finally make it at the restaurant. I flip my hood over my face before entering. I sit down at one of the empty tables near the back.

"What would you like to order miss?" The waitress smiles.

"One serving of Samgyupsal will do," I smile back. She scribbles onto her notepad, and nods. "Okay, it will be here soon." She rushes off, her apron swishing around.

I tap on the table, looking around the restaurant.

Deciding that it would probably take longer than I thought, I fish out my iPod from my hoodie's pocket and play the song that G-Dragon and I sang. I sigh blissfully, listening to the smooth beat. I close my eyes, smiling.

Eventually, the song ends, and my smile stretches wider, overjoyed at the fact that I sang a song with G-Dragon. I then suddenly remember the performance I had with him. My heart rushes as I remember him grabbing onto to me when I was about to plummet to my doom. Ugh, you're exaggerating again.  I rest my chin on my hands. It's not like he saved you from dying.

About what seemed like an hour later, the same waitress rushes over to me. She bows apologetically.

"I'm sorry miss but we're all out of pork," She bows again. "But we have beef!"

"Oh..." I smile disappointingly. "That's okay!" I bow too.

"Have a goodnight!" I smile as I leave the restaurant.

"I'm deeply sorry!" She hollers across the restaurant as the doors close.

I pout, rubbing my stomach. "So hungry..."

I sigh regretfully. "Oh well..." I kick a pebble around before finally starting to walk back to the dorm.

However, I suddenly get pulled back as someone grabs my hoodie. "Ouch!" I fall back. Alarmed, I look up.

I see a faint figure of a tall man. "Dearest girl," he croons. "Where are you heading so late?" He pulls me off the ground. I bite my lip, scared. "P-please," I try pulling away.

He laughs and pulls me closer. "Now, now, no need to be alarmed." I ignore him and start kicking blindly as I yell for help. "There's no one here to help silly," He grins. 

I panic. "S-STOP!!!!" I shriek, tightly shutting my eyes as he suddenly grabs my hood. He yanks it off.

He starts hysterically laughing as he tries to drags me into an alley. 

Suddenly, his laughing is replaced with a loud yell of pain. I gasp. "G... G-Dragon ssi?"

I see Jiyoung fiercely punch the guy's cheek. He swears and wipes the blood off his lips, getting off of the ground. He grits his teeth and throws a punch back at him. Fortunately, Jiyoung manages to dodge it.

He grabs his collar. "Do you know who I am?" Jiyoung threatenly stares into his eyes. "I could easily report this incident to a reporter," Jiyoung says, not even giving him a chance to answer. "Being that I'm a celebrity it'll be probably be all over the news."

The man stays silent, fear in his hazel colored eyes. "Now you could either go quietly or go to jail." Jiyoung pushes him and the mysterious man runs away, not even looking back.

"Are you okay?" Jiyoung helps me off the ground. I blink a few times before nodding. He gives me a look of concern as he stares into my eyes with a warm gaze.

Suddenly, I feel him pull me into a tight embrace. I gasp, shocked. "Tiffany?" He softly whispers. I stay silent for a moment, overwhelmed. "Yes...?" I breathe.

"I was confused for a while." He hugs me tighter. "But I know the truth now."

I hold my breath.

"I love you."