Chapter 11

This Love

Tiffany's POV

I stagger out of his office, taking short and clumsly steps. I felt as if I wasn't in my right mind anymore, in fact, it was as if I didn't have a mind at all. Everything in my head was vacant. With a blank stare, I continue down the hallway, step after step, ignoring the stares of the other trainees.

I stop short at the entrance doors. All the training and hardwork was going to go to waste for this? Is it worth it? Worried thoughts buzzed around my head.

Slowly my arm stretches out to one of the doors. "H-hey!" One of my seniors call out. "It's raining, take a jacket with you!"

Without even glancing back, I push the door open and run outside.

I blink out the tears that were brimmed in my eyes as I continued running. My clothes were soaked right about now, but that didn't matter to me. Nothing mattered to me anymore.

My legs finally give out in front of an apartment. I stare at the front door motionless.

"Mouse..." I softly breathe.

G-Dragon's POV

I randomly click buttons on my television remote, a different channel flicking on evertime. "There's nothing on today..." I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

"Hyung!" I hear Seungri calling me from the kitchen.

'What..." I call out irritably.

"There's a girl outside," He pokes his head out. "She's been standing outside for an hour- can you get her to leave?"

I groan. "Maybe it's not for us... she could be waiting for someone"

"Just check," Seungri insists stubbornly.

"Then you do it, you're the maknae."

"But I'm busy..." he complains.

"Okay, fine" I sigh, rolling off the couch.

I slide the curtains open and peek outside. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Tiffany?" I gasp. Before even thinking twice, I snatch an umbrella from the floor, and run outside. I fling open the door to the apartment building.

I freeze as I see Tiffany. Her disheveled hair was matted with rain, her clothes were soaked, and her eyes were red and teary- she was a mess.

The umbrella slips out of my hand.

I run over to her and crouch down, grabbing her shoulders. I hear a faint whisper comes out of her bowed head. "Mouse."

I pull her into a hug. "What is it?" I softly ask. "What's wrong?"

"Mouse..." She repeats.

I squeeze her. "I'm listening."

"Do you love me?" She asks hoarsely.

I hesitate. "Of course," I answer cautiously. "But... why are you asking me this?"

"I just wanted to know."

Suddenly, I feel a sudden weight on my arms. "Tiffany ssi?" I call, alarmed. My heart beats faster as she limply hangs on my arms. "Tiffany ssi...?" I shake her in a panicked way. I gulp, looking over to my apartment. "No... Seungri's inside, it'll be too complicated."

I swiftly pick her up in my arms and slowly stand up. "Then I guess I might have to go to SM Entertainment."

I start running downhill, ignoring the splashes of water from the rain that were numbing my feet.

I watch her arms dangle around and her head bobbing up and down as I race down the block with short choppy breaths.


By the time I make it to the building, it was dark. And sure enough, the place was deserted. I set Tiffany down onto a bench. Thankfully, it stopped raining so there was at least one problem I didn't need to deal with. I shudder from the cold as I rub my bare arms. Even with the rain stopping, it was still as cold as before. It would probably have been smart to bring a jacket with me. I lower my head from disappointment of myself. Or at least the umbrella.

I hopelessly gaze at the locked doors. "Did I run all this way for nothing?" I groan.

"Wait!" I snap my fingers. "Maybe I could call her sister... that is... if she has her phone."

I scan the pockets of her sweatpants, and to my relief, I found her phone. I shake it around a bit to get the water out of it. I flip it open. To my surprise, I find the wallpaper of her phone to be a picture of me. I can feel a blush of red creeping into my cheeks. Almost shyly I smile. I almost slap myself. "There's something more important to worry about!" I scold myself. After scrolling around a bit, I see a contact labelled "Sister."

I hastily click on it and set it next to my ear. Almost immediately, I hear a voice.

"HWANGMIYOUNGWHYWEREN'TYOUPICKINGUPYOURPHONEYOUCOULD'VEATLEASTCALLEDME-"

I wince at the shrill voice that was piercing my ear, pulling the phone away from my ear for a brief moment.

"Excuse me..." I interrupt her. She suddenly pauses, realizing that I wasn't Tiffany.

"Who... who is this?" Her sister asks with a suspicious tone.

"I found your sister in front of my house," I clear my throat. "And um... she isn't feeling well."

She suddenly hangs up. Stunned, I glance at the phone before setting it next to my ear again.

"Hello?" I blink. "Hello?!"

I sigh.

"HEL-"

"Excuse me?" I hear a sudden voice.

I twirl my head around. My eyes rip open to big round circles. I almost drop the phone.

"J-Jessica...?"

She draws in a gasp.

"Ji... Jiyoung ah..."


Heheh pretty crabby eh? Well, this is probably why I don't write chapters when I'm distracted from the TV :3. Well, BREAK TIME!!

Okay break time's over... BACK TO THE STORYYY


"W-what are you doing here?!" She shrieks. She draws in another gasp. "Tiffany?" She rushes over to her. She shoots me a glare. "What's wrong with her?"

My mouth stays in place as I was still shocked.

"No way..." I breathe.

She sighs with annoyance. "Come inside- quick," she grunts as she picks up Tiffany. "Before anyone sees you."

She swings open the doors with ease after unlocking it with her ID card, despite holding onto Tiffany at the same time. "Wow..." I mutter. "You're just as strong as you were before."

She shoots me a horrifying glare. "What did you say?" She snaps. I step back, alarmed. "Nothing, nothing, sorry." I rub the back of my neck. "Dang, how did she hear that?" I whisper just softly enough that she wouldn't catch what I said.

We both tiptoe across the dark lobby until we reach a small door. She opens it slowly so it wouldn't make too much noise and we both rush in before anyone could hear us.

She gently sets Tiffany into a bed and slips a towel under her. "Now..." she growls. "Tell me, what were you doing around her?"

"Well..." I awkwardly fiddle with my fingers. "I'm kind of..."

She folds her arms with impatience. "Kind of what?"

"I'm..."

She sighs irritably. "Kwon Jiyoung."

"I'm... dating her" I whisper.

"What?" She snaps.

I clear my throat. "I said, I'm... dating her..."

She freezes in place, her jaw dropping. "You mean..." She places her hand on . "You're the one that's..." she gasps as she starts pacing around the room. "So you're telling me, you're her..."

"Yeah," I eventually say, finally answering her endless questions.

She sits herself onto the bed across the one Tiffany was lying on. She sighs, massaging her temples. "Are you really going to do this?" She demands, her voice suddenly turning serious.

I stay silent.

"Is this what you call a relationship?"

"What?"

"Look at her," She points to Tiffany. "Is this what you call love?" She scowls.

"...What are you trying to say?" I ask.

"I'm saying that you shouldn't be together."

Silenced, I stare at her.

"You... you have no right to decide that!" I finally say as I shoot up from my chair.

"How can you be so selfish?" She glares at me. "Because of you, her future is ruined!"

I pause for a moment.

"What...?" I whisper, flustered.

"Because of you," she points at me. "She got kicked out of SM Entertainment! Where do you expect her to stay? How do you expect her to eat? What do you expect her to do now, now that her hopes and dreams are ruined?"

I stare at my feet.

She takes a deep breath, calming herself down. "I just don't want you to hurt her..." She pauses. "Like you hurt me."

My eyes shoot up at her. "You... didn't have to mentioned that..." I whimper, looking down at my feet again.

She scoffs. "Why? Are you finally guilty about it now?"

"Look I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to?" She shoots me a loathful glare. "Are you saying you did it by accident?"

I bite my lip.

"You can't just kiss another girl by accident," she stays silent for a few minutes, turning the back of her head to me.

"You can't break a heart by accident," she whispers, bowing her head as her shouldered trembled.

I sigh. "Look, Jessica don't-"

"Shut up," she interrupts me, wiping her eyes. "Just break up with her if you don't want to see her like that everday."

Tears well up from the corner of my eyes. "Okay then..." I whisper, my voice cracking. "If you think it'll be better for her then I'll do it."

She nods.

I slowly stand up. "I guess I should leave..."

"I think so too," Jessica whispers, her back still facing me.

"Take good care of Tiffany."

"Don't worry about that."