Chapter 1

This Love

Tiffany blissfully sighed as a handsome face grinned at her.

"Perform one of your songs!" She requested, making her voice as sweet as she can. In response, he grabs his microphone before starting to rap one of her most favorite songs- "This Love."

Tiffany swooned at the sound of his smooth voice, swimming through her ears. She involuntarily fell into a daze, staring intently into the god-gifted face.

She closed her eyes, awaiting for the chorus to ring in her ears. However, to her surprise- she finds herself hearing a loud shriek. 

"HWANG MI YOUNG!"

Tiffany flinched in shock. "W-what..?" She stuttered as she looked up back at her precious idol. She screamed. His once flower-boy material face was replaced by her very own sister's. "What in the heavens?!" She gasped, horrified.

He then proceeded to reach over to her and slap her on the arm.

Tiffany let out a small yelp as she found herself jolt awake on her bed, the alarm clock singing what should have been the chorus.

"And I'm suppose to be the 'Sleeping Beauty'..." Jessica, her older sister, mutters as she fixes Tiffany's bed.

It was true. She was nicknamed after 'Sleeping Beauty' among the fellow trainees from how difficult is was to wake her up. It was usually Tiffany, her poor younger sister, who had to wake her up, but she had spent almost the entire night listening to her favorite idol's new album, and therefore couldn't get enough sleep.

Tiffany disappointingly sighed and slapped the alarm clock off as Jessica shook her head, giving her a look of pity.

"You know, you have to stop obsessing about that idol dude," She nagged. "Are you actually expecting a future with him?"

"It can happen!" Tiffany argued.

Jessica shrugged. "But you're only a trainee, you know." She explained, ruffling her little sister's hair. "We both don't know if you're even going debut."

Tiffany briefly glared at her towards the blunt statement.

"Then I'll make it happen!" Tiffany pouted, letting out a huff of determination.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," She responded, rolling her eyes. "Just get ready before you're late for today's practice."

"I'm serious! Today he's signing CD's along with the rest of s, and I'm going to meet him."

"Are you joking around with me right now?" Jessica demanded, her voice getting stern. "You have practice all day, when do you expect to go?"

"I'll sneak out!"

"Keep dreaming." She folded her arms. "Do you expect me to let you go?"

"But you haven't stopped me all those other times i've sneaked out!"

"I know but..." She blinked. "Wait, what?"

"Nothing!" Tiffany chimed, before racing over to the bathroom.

 

Jiyoung politely smiled as one of his fans rushed up to him, her eyes glittering with expectation. He hastily scribbled a signature onto a CD and handed it to her. She let out a squeal of delight before skipping off.

The security guard opens up the barricade once more, as the next fan ran up to him, a similar scenario as before. She zoomed over to him in a heartbeat.

Jiyoung flinched, surprised by the overly excited fan. "W-What's your name...?" He askec, forcing a smile.

"Hwang Tiffany!" She said, enthusiasm ringing in her voice. "Or, maybe Miyoung. But I guess it doesn't really-"

"Yes well here's your CD- bye." Jiyoung shoved the CD into her hands, regretting about even asking her a question.

"I'll never forget you!" She promised, tightly gripped her hands together. "Just wait, I'll debut and you'll see me again!"

The security guard then stepped in.

“Please exit, miss.” He boomed.

Tiffany giggled, springing over to Jiyoung and giving him a tight squeeze. "OhmygoshJIyoungssiIneverthoughti'dbeabletoseeyouthisis

suchawonderfulexperienceohmygoodnessbutseirouslyifyourereadingthisrightnowandunderstandingthendamnyou'regoodatthis." She blurted out a wave of words so fast that even G-Dragon, the rap genius, could not understand.

"Miss!" The security guard shouted, attempting to pry her away from the shocked idol. "Please let go!" Tiffany, in response, gave a sharp kick to the security's face, triggering another five guards to come and control the excited teen. In what seemed like forever, Tiffany eventually had successfully gotten ripped off of G-Dragon.

The rest of the members of BIGBANG did nothing but give each other looks, as she had been dragged out of the signing conference.

"No one ever did that to me..." Seungri softly muttered.

"Shut up." Jiyoung hissed, still not fully over what had happened.

 

Jessica sighed irritably, clutching onto her phone. "I told you not to go!" She paused, listening to Tiffany's whine. "Okay okay, I'm coming to pick you up."

With Tiffany being her little sister, she did  feel the need to protect her. "If only she wasn’t so stupid,"  Jessica heavily sighed.

Within a few minutes of driving, Jessica found herself in front of a large, intimidating police station.

"Just how much trouble did she get into..." She groaned, swinging open the heavy glass doors of the police department.

A large, muscular man loomed over her as he spat into one of the garbage cans. Others peeked at her with menacing eyes, hiding the rest of their faces with magazines. Jessica, who was known as the trainees' big sister seemed like an innocent infant in front of all these criminals.

Just then, Jessica spotted Tiffany comfortably sitting on a bench- who was conversing with the person next to him. He looked somewhat suicidal from listening to Tiffany's constant chatter.

She walked over to the police man with giant, muscular arms, which would almost seemed swollen at the first glance.

The guard flashed Jessica a dirty look as she hurried over to him. “Are you her guardian?” He grunted.

Jessica confidently nodded, not distracted by the overpowering glare of the man.

“Well, you should know that this young lady has caused a major disturbance and has violated a celebrity’s privacy."

"I'm apologize," Jessica bowed, while shooting Tiffany a small glare.

"And being that she also assaulted a few police guards," he continued, emphasizing the word 'police guards' while vigorously rubbing a bruise on his face. "This comes down to a total charge of-" He flashed a page in his notepad.

Jessica's eyes widen into gigantic circles. "But- but- she’s only 17!”

“What's your point?” He threatened. "A 17 year old should be responsible!"

Jessica looked over to Tiffany who was merely watching the whole scenario. She reached over and grabbed her arm without the guard noticing.

"Get ready to run..." she whisperd into her innocent little sister's ear.

Tiffany gasped. "What?!"

"Do you expect me to find a way to pay for all of that?"

"But... girls always have pocket money with them! How much do you have?"

Jessica sighed. "How are we related..."

“Hey," the guard boomed. "I'm going to have to make you serve time if you don't hurry up with your payment."

"Ready...?" Jessica murmured.

"Not really..." Tiffany whispered.

"Good, let's run!"

In a split second Jessica blasted off as if she was exploding, running in full speed out of the Police Station with Tiffany being dragged behind.

 

The two sisters bursted through the door, in the office of a surprised Lee Soo Man.

"What in the heavens?!" He exclaimed.

"We just escaped a horde of police men!" Jessica gasped, catching her breath.

"So why are you telling me?!"

"Because they followed us here," Tiffany answered, pointing behind her to a group of cops who were at the door.

Lee Soo Man groaned.

"Sir, for violating a celebrity's privacy, assaulting police men, AND running away, we have no choice but to charge you-" The police man flashed a notepad.

His eyes widened. "But they're just kids!"

"We were all once kids, sir," he argued.

"...Alright fine," he sighed, bringing out his checkbook. "Here."

The group of men bowed breifly before setting off out through the door.

Tiffany cheekily smiled. "Look, I got his autographed CD!"

 

Tiffany yawned, stretching violently as several loud cracks burst through her bones.

“Good morning!” She breathed, still feeling giddy over the autograph.

 Jessica, who was definitely not amused, stumbled into the bathroom, missing a few steps as she was not yet awaken from her sleep.

After freshening up, the two of them made way to the studio, with Tiffany happily skipping along.

Surprisingly, Lee Soo Man was waiting for them, leisurely sitting down on one of the chairs. They both shrunk into the crowd of all the other trainees, afraid of being called out and yelled at.

"Do you think he's going to punish us?" Jessica asked, panic ringing in her voice.

"N-no, probably not!" Tiffany bit her lip, feeling guilty of making her sister worry over something she didn't even do. "At least... I hope not."

"Ahem," he cleared his throat. “As you know, most of you have been training for at least two years and so far I’m pretty satisfied with your progress.”

Tiffany's let out a huff of relief, knowing that he probably isn't going to punish anyone.

“However," he continued. "Being a celebrity is no laughing matter. What you have been experiencing as trainees are just the stepping stones of what you’ll face later on.” He stood up, and examined them. “All of you will face troubling times as celebrities. What do you mean by that you ask?”

“Well for one, scandals. All celebrities go on at least one variety show with another group of celebrities.  I want you to make sure you don’t do any funny business with them. Absolutely no love lines are to be shown in any of the shows.”

Tiffany's ears perked up. Another? Celebrities? Love? Scandals? A smile slowly crept up her face.

I give myself a determined nod. "I'll make sure we'll meet each other in a variety show!"

Just wait!