The beginning of their missions.

They came alive on Earth
*POP* All 6 people arrived in an apartment. The apartment look really small,dirty and old on the outside. But as they step in, they open their mouths in awe as they see the interior design of the house. It look as if a royal live in it. The walls of the living room are painted shiny golden and a huge screen was hung on the wall. There is also a big and comfortable sofa in the living room. The apartment obviously look so much bigger on the inside then the outside. There is also a big practice room where each of them have equipments to practise their super powers. Another room was filled with computer and digital things that can connect them to their planet,mato. The kitchen is also well stock with delicious food such as carrots, celery, nuts... these are human food. They are only there for display just in case of emergency. Mato food is more delicious then those human food. There is the carrot flavoured rice cake coated with smash almond nuts chocolate celery. That is their main source of food. Suddenly, a bright red light flash across the television. The king is calling their attention. All 6 matokies hurried to the sofa without further udo. As Zelo wave his hand in the same 8 shape just now, a matoki appeared on the televison. It is wearing a crown on his head and wearing royal robe,he is the king and founder of Mato. The king was also the one who send his most worthy guards on this special mission. The kingmato begun, " Matokies, you have work hard and arrived safely on planet Earth, good job." The 4 matokies raised their hand in salute. The kingmato continued, "However, we cannot be sure that planet Shieer did not send any of their shiwols here to spy on your every move. They could be all around you, but you might not know. Remember not to speak aloud your mission. You could speak in mato language when talking about it as those Shiwols do not understand it. Also, make use of the power i granted you well. Use it to the fullest. Now,even though you have all sacrifice your life on this mission, i still want all of you to be careful. Now, good luck and do us proud. The lives of the whole planet lies in your hand. Fighting!" And with that, kingmato disapeared behind the screens. All the matokies have been concentratin and listening to every work kingmato said. Finally, the silence was broken by Yongguk. "As your leader, i shall make a speech. We are all here today on planet Earth to complete a mission the Kingmato appointed us. The mission - is to conquer Earth. The reason is because our planet have been fighting in a war with Planet shieer. We must protect the matokies and bring them to safety. We found out that only these earthlings can help us. We must make friends with them and let them know us,our cicumstances. However, not all earthlings would be so understanding. So we must have a plan. Thats why Zelo and Himchan had been deployed here to understand the earthlings life better. Zelo and Himchan, if you may,please tell us your plan." Zelo and himchan walk to the front" we have found out that earthlings here have a huge craving for kpop. KPOP is korean music that people sing and dance to it. In order for people to know us, we must get famouse first, let everyone love us and then we could slowly let them know who we actually are." All matokies nodded their heads in agreements. "That is a wonderful plan, however the problems lies ahead. Those Shiwols are bound to attack us and prevent us from achieving our aim. Thats why the king had granted us powers and we have to make full use of it " continued leaderguk. Everyone nodded in full understanding of their mission. "Now, the time is late,everyone had a long day,we should rest so we can recharde ourselves." Said leaderguk. Everyone hold the matoki necklace, kingmato gave them,that was hung around the neck and wave it in the same 8 sign. All of them transformed back into matokies and walk into their bedrooms. It is a big and spacious room with 6 big cylinder glass casing around the room. Each of them went into one of the casing. As the casing close,electric lazers appeared at the sides and recharge their as they fell into a deep slumber...