Not alone .

They came alive on Earth
The next morning, matokies were finally recharged. Their heads were still abit spinning frm the chaos last night. Then, the infinite members told them what happen aft they fainted. Everything from how sungjong got injured to how there were the twin toki spirit. The matokies were very grateful towards the matokies sumbaes, if its wasnt for them, they would have died, well of course except for zelo, since he would live for all eternerty, unless, he was treated with a special antidote. Suddenly, zelo saw it again. The very same girl, who had warned them about the shiwols tailing them, she was there. Outside the windows, siting on a park bench looking at them again. Zelo was sure she was reading their minds. So he told the others to stop talking immediately, and to look at the girl. However, none of them saw the girl, except for the infinite matokies. Bap matokies cant see her at all. Why ? Infinite matokies went out to talk to her. When they came back , they said that she was Krystal, from f(x) . She was a spirit too. And she have powers as well. But right now, she has put the "invisibility" charm on herself to prevent fans and others from noticing her. Only us , who have strong powers, can see her, and that includes you zelo... zelo was more confused then ever. He doesnt likes it, this strong power that he have but not the rest of his teamates, what makes him so special ? This power is exhausting him a lot... Today, they were going to start practicing more songs and dance moves. They learnt more about being human, and within time, 1 year had past... ------------------ 1 year later -------------------- Bap were no longer rookies, they knows how to do varieties, how to laugh and handle mcs questions, and had already won 8 rookies awards, provided 1/2 major albums in just less then a year, this is simply a greatt achievements not many can achieve. Of course, gettin more famous, wld oso find you antis and rivals. As such, was Nu 'est. Even though they were not really enermies, they envied bap for their good luck n fortune. They had debuted on the same day, but bap just so happen to be of greater fame then they are. Well, one reason for bap more popularity is because of their songs and 'all-rounderness' . All their songs were related to their missions, how they are the WARRIORS, how they just came CRUSHing on earth, how theyre gonna put a STOP IT to the shiwols. Its all inspirationals. The shiwols have been keeping a low profile, especially since the last battle, there had been many casualties. Suddenly today, zelo had an urge to visit the han river. He heard that the han rover was very beautiful and he really want to go there. Finally, he found a break n went to the han river. Its about 6 pm, the sun was setting. The han rover was the most beautiful at this time. Stolling down the river and taking in gasps of fresh air so sweet. Suddenly, he met krystal. She was sitting on the bench. He went towards her, and ask for permission to sit. She smiled, and gesturd him to sit. He ask , "So, you are really from fx ? " " Nei" she replied. Zelo realise how sweet and beautiful her voice was. Then, she began talking about her life... how she was a born spirit. She was born with extreme powers, and was special in all ways. But before she even knew how to speak, the shiwols had attacked, and she was seperated with them, to be rescued together with her sister by one of the infinite members. They trained me to be like them, to handle my powers and everything, qnd was accepted by SM. However, my group was famous and very njce indeed, but not as good fortune as my sister. My sister is Jessica, from Girls Generation. It was just how life work, in SM, its all about competition. But im not upset, im happy the way i am. Anyway, im ready very close to finding my parents.. theres just this guy, i need to find. Hes the actual one who founded me and brought me to the infinite members, hes the guy who is tad powerful. Unfortunately, i heard that he lost his mempry during the battle and was re born. Re born to another person from young, but the powers is till in him.. its just a matter of time, before he regains back his memory, and the truth cam out..." zelo was immensed in her story. Its so magical. They didnt realise it was already quite late, but krystal took care of it, with a twirl, they dispappered and returned home safely...