Audition Day

They came alive on Earth
Zelo could not understand. He was puzzled,confused, n in disbelief. He was very very sure that was not a drean for when he turn around to look for the tooki spirit, he found himself in a whirldround and at home again. Just as he reached home, the others are starting to wake up. He dont know how to tell the others because he wasnt sure if they would belive him. However, he noticed something strange. All the others were not as noisy as usual. Besides their "good mornings" , they spoke of nothing else. Is it because of their nervousness? Because they might not be able to be accepted? Finally, at breakfast, ZELO decided that the others should be told. As all the others listen to his story, they all look surprise and shock. Because they have the exact same vision of the note on the board last night! They did not been to the place though, they only have a vision in their dream. After discussing this with Kingmato, they have decided to go to woollim entertainment for audition. As they arrived at their destination, they check again and again if their name was really on the board. And as expected, it was. They went into the building with Leaderguk in the front. They were directed to a big room after registering. A man in suite was waiting for them. As they arranged themselves to start off the performance, something amazing happened. A song started to play and all of them began dancing in perfect unison. AWESOME dance moves and all of them have a perfect voice. Suddenly, Zelo started talking really really fast in matoki languge!! They all stop at once and look at the man, wondering if he heard it. To their amazement, the man who was siting at the seat was not a man anymore. He now look a little like a matoki but with an auro around him. A thin line, that was neither liquid nor gas was teirling around him. He was the heir of the tooki spirit. All of them froze in disbelife. What they just saw was like a dream to them. The heir broke the silence as he spoke, " my dear warriors, please dont be so shock. I know all of you was sent here my my mother, the tooki spirit. Unless you are some magical creatures who belong to Mato planet, you would never come here. I also know your purpose of coming and i see potential in you. You all would be of cause accepted and trained in this building. And yes, everybody here are matokies warriors. They are the ones who save Mato planet in times when they were attacked. Because they have the powers, they would not die too. They enjoy working as kpop artist and decided to work here forever. " the matokies are surprised. Very shock. They never knew there was this part of the story. They were then brought to meet the other matokies warriors such as INFINITE , nell and other sunbaenims. They told them about the current news of Mato planet and learn about their heroic stories. Then, they were to choose a name for their group. They dont want to use MATOKIES as they were bound to catch the attention of those Shieers. L, the visual of INFINITE, suggested "How about BAP? Best, Absolute ,Perfect? Thats the motto of your mission isnt it?" The others look at him ,wondering how he knew as their mission was kept secret. This time, it was Himchan who answered. "He must have the power to read minds!" "Arrr.mm" everyone said in unison as L noddded his head. They BAP members also shared their powers with the INFINITE members.....