Infinite ∞ mission

They came alive on Earth
Zelo followed them into a secret hideout. It was the same hideout bap went into before departuring for Earth. Then, Commander TiTo came onto the LED screen. ( he look much younger ) " Hello, theres a change of plans. You cant go to Earth now, theres a lot of fighting, called war, there. You will have to study the Earthlings way of behaviour through going to this special school or magical powers, called WardOz : specialises in all different kind or magical powers .You will go there, make friends, for some of which have a half- magical background where their parents are Earthlings. They called themselves "wizards" and "witches" , there are also some people, who are pure earthlings background but have magical abilities, such as transfiguration, or shapeshifting. When youre officially goes on Earth, KingMato wld give you all a super power, which will be permernant and wld be in use of when youre fight with the shawols. Now then, please make a move to this spacecraft which will bring you to the school. Good luck, and good bye." -The screen turns off- " nei sumsaenim, " they said and left... On the spacecraft, zelo thoght about it. He had just travelled through time, the time when infinite wld save the planet from the shawols, and .. theyre gonna learnt the ways of Earthlings.... zelo was more confused then ever. He, was older then most of the members, he was alive in the past. But theres another problem, since the infinite members had save the planet once, why cant they do it again ? Theyre nvr too old becus they have powers, then why ? Zelo thought and thought, and fell asleep... He was awaken by sungjong, saying that they had reach already. Zelo felt a bit weird by the sudden much of respect treated to him... it will take more time to get use to this new strange life. They went down the spacecraft, and walk to the awaiting headmasters. The headmaster introduce herself, surprisingly, it was the Spirit Toki. She looks a bit different, still floating, but you could see her clearly... " Hello, and welcome, to WardOz, specialises in magical power .. i see that we got 8 new warriors, come on in, i'll give you a tour..... " there are a total of 4500 admittance, 500 classrooms, 200 special rooms , 150 different houses, base on your powers, and also a number of 30 different houses in each. Youre wld be in the house " Warriors" depicts you guys trully :) now, its free house time, so youll can go to your houses and make new friends. Heres your timetables, have fun" then, she disappeared. We make our way, feeling like first time elementary kids, they gawed in awe at everything, from the grand golden hall filed with flying trays of goblets of drink. Theres also a wall, where all the different tyoes of admittance were there. There were "fairies, spirits, goblins, elfs, unicorns, witches, wizards, dragons, hippogriffs, aliens ... and out at the corner of Woohyuns eye, he saw the frame with the word " matokies ". We stared at it, and felt proud to be one .