Destruction

They came alive on Earth
Their hearts thumping. This was a very first time event for them. Even though they had practised a thousand times, they were still vry worried. N slowly, the screen draws back to welcome the deafening roars of screams and shouts from fans. B.A.P were motivated by this. And then, the music played. Automatically, their bodies moved in rhytm ... then zelo showed off his amazing skills. - the end - their debut stage was a hit success and they were very proud. The fans were screaming crazily for them, fans were chanting their names everywhere.. then off they went backstage. And down to the basement. They were stiff with joy, happiness, sense of acheivement. Their managers were all patting their back, staff were congratualating them n assuring them for a party. Eating n re-watching at their awesome performance, it was a long time, since there was such a fantastic debut stage. Suddenly, it happened. The roof of their "party-house" blast open. In came a big group of shiwols. Armed, n determined to fight. They came barging in, shooting lazers, and freezing everyone who got shot by it. B.A.P transformed at once. They used their powers and hit each of them down slowly. Freezing them, controling their hand to twost and break themselves, puching and throwing them to send them flying sky-high. As it was about to end, another big group of shiwols flew into the house. But this time, the matokies were already too tired. They drained too much battery practising and preparing for dwbut stage , they do not have enough power left to fight. Things were about to end, when hope appeared. INFINITE matokies arrived. They transformed, and immediately joined the battle. They were more professional at this, so they know how to handle their powers better, and how to use it as tricks . The shiwols were easily defeated, although sungjong unfortunately got hurt. His leg was hit by a lazer of cells misplacement. Meaning, his leg was in a funny way and was very weak. He could not move at all and look very white and pale. The matokies have 'passed out" and was recharging in their rooms. While the infinite matokies were seeking help from King mato SHE came in. Gorgeous as always, Kim SaeYeon appeared. Her golden silverish dress gliding through the air, her hair flowing like silk behind her. The matokies stared at her, they were immensed in her beauty. "I can help him. Please allow me. " she said, n moved towards sungjong. She took out a bottle out of no where. The bottle was vry tiny n krystal like. She was about to pur out a few drops into sungjong's mouth, when the bottle flew n smashed on the floor. It was HOYA. "Don't even think of getting near to my dongsaeng! Move away now! " hoya shouted. Surprised, saeyeon said," but i can help, me!" "You can hell, but you're not doing it, you're destroying him." Hoya continued. The other member look at him curiously, then suddenly, in theidst of chaos, something, or someone appeared. She look exactly like saeyeon, but her hair was silverish, and her dress was more of a shiny silver. " Tou cant lie to them saeyeon," And with a flash, she took out a stick, which saeyeon into it , leavong behind a pile of golden dusts. " goos timing hoya, you just saved sungjongs live. Let me introduce myself, im Saeron, saeyeon's twin sister. Yes, we were the heir of the SpiritMato, but Mother matoria chose me to be her crown heir instead or saeyeon. So she was livid with envy n anger.. and went into the dark side with the shiwols. She had been giving the bap matokies whereabouts to the shiwol, tads how they managed to track them down. Luckily Hoya had been isong his mind-reading and futuristic- reading skills to the fullest, and you all managed to save them. I would need to count on all of you to protect the matoki warriors, especially their maknae, because his the heart of them, and hes really something" saeron said. And with tad, she poured a firey red liquid-gas onto sungjong's leg, n disappeared...