Another mystery

They came alive on Earth
They have decided to change themselves. But since the shiwols are watching, they decided to change their souls n put it in another members body. At nite, they put the plan into action. yongguk→ youngjae→ himchan→ daehyun→ zelo →jongup →yongguk That wld be their arrangement, which soul wld go whos body. After they change, leader guk reminded them " remember, if anyone called you the name of the perspn ur body is, it wld be a shiwol. All the good ppl already knows of this change. Tomorrow, we wld change to TS entertainment." The next day, they bid farewell to infinite members. "Remember to involve us in ur final battle with the shiwols!" They said. As they trudge through the snow, someone caught zelo's attention. It was a girl. She look exactly like the gal he met last night. Just that her hair is brown n silver. She is looking at them focusly, one member by one member. She is looking at them really really focusly, like trying to bore holes on their head or read their minds. READ THEIR MINDS! Zelo, suddenly stop in their track. The other members almost knocked into him. The girl seem to notice this sudden movement. She caught zelo's eyes n look at him. Then, she stretched out her hand n pointed at their back. He turned around. There were 2 people decked in black. Zelo had seen them frm the start they leave the building!- Shiwols, must be them. Himchan reacted one second faster then the others. He was right in front the shiwols n had knocked them out. "What do we do with them?" Ask daehyun. "I will poccessed them n made them go bac to their superiors n provide them with wrong information on us." Said jongup.And thats exactly what he did. Everyone were praising on this awesome plan. However, zelo wasnt even paying attention. He was looking for the girl. It wasnt a normal gal, he knew it. She knew about the shiwols n who they were. She wasnt the gal he met the nite before. Who is she? But, the gal was long disappeared. They continued their journey to TSent. Upon reaching it, they were brought to the audition room. They performed a complex dance which they practised at woolliment. And, not surprisingly, was recruited on the spot. They told the manager of TSent everythibg, about whi they were n y they are here. The manager was vry vry shocked. But, he believed them. He can see the importance of this, n is vry willing to help them. For the next month, bap had been practising all day, having vocal lessons n learning about kpop. They didnt notice ant strange things happening, probably becus of the hypnotize shiwols. FINALLY. Its time for BAP debut stage.