The special girl~

They came alive on Earth
Sunggyu was actually gyugyu mato, the oldest matoki among them. He was known to be the bravest and the one who is willing to make the most sacrifices. He once worked as the commander in matoki force. He trained his fellow matokies soldiers harshly, so that they could protect planet mato from any attacks from the Shiwols. However harsh he might be, he always look out for his comrades. Making sure they have enough rest and is well-fed. He love them like his own brothers. Woohyun, namu mato, also worked with gyugyu mato and is the closest to him . Myungsoo,myungmato, was told to be the heir of the grandson of toki spirit and the toki princess. That is why he is very good looking. He could live in a palace that was well protected , and never hav to suffer any hadships, but he chose otherwise. He ran away from home and change his identity and all, and became 'L'. He went to the warrior school where he undergo tough training. He had always wanted to be a warrior and do something great for his country. It was a great sacrifice. And of course, sooner or later people started to find out his real identity as there was just that thing in you that let people know you are a royal.HOYA,Yaya mato was an all-rounder. He was talented in everything. Dancing ,singing, he was quite a sensation in planet mato. He was one of the few people who have met the toki spirit. Dongwoo,dino mato, was a soldier under gyugyu mato as well . He was also a half -dinosaur from the fact that his father was a transfigured dinosaur. Sungyeol, yeollie mato, was barely 18 when he already became a warrior. His innocent ,cute and sometimes mature thinking have helped them fool the Shiwols once, which led them to victory. Even though, he is still a chodding that will never grow up. Sungjong, maknae jongmato, the youngest one, was made warrior because of his determination. Most of the time, aka as the chosen one, people dun believe he is worthy enough to be a warrior , but he proved them wrong. He, a little kid then during the dark times, outsmarted them all. He could not fight or do anything, but he helped a great bit. With an innocent cover, he fooled the shiwols to think he was one of them . Acted as though planet mato were actually the evil one, he pretended to be one of them and gave them false information but took back real ones. No one would not be fooled by him, i mean, he's just a 14/15 year old kid then , who would expect him to be so wited? It was very nice to be talking to warrious and listening to their stories. The matokies were more determined to complete their mission this time. Zelo suddenly felt very weird. Something in his head is trying to tell him something. Then,instinct told him to go out into the garden. He excused himself as he went. As he walked, he became more blinded ,as if somone was controlling him. His legs were walking away but he did not know where he was going. Until finally, he stopped. He managed to open his eyes again. As he looked, shiny shiny glitter were around him. Floating and floating, coming closer and closer, until they sort of form a body,then the head ,the face, and slowly slowly, the features start to come out and it turned out to be a girl. The girl was no longer shiny golden in colour but became filled with human colours and dreased in a white blouse and checkered shirt, with a dark blue blazer . Her long dark brown hair was let down till her back. A little bit of silver colour was highlighted in her hair. Her eyes were light greenish in colour . She look about 17-18 years old . She smiled and said " hello zelo, its a pleasure to meet you. I'm Kim SaeYeon. I'm a spirit, made up of magical blood of a witch, a fairy and a toki spirit. I'm as powerful as anyone you could think of. I have been watching, watching you and the others . You would need help. I'm here to help you. First, you need to know, the shiwols know you are here and who you are . You and the others,need to change and move,immediately."