Begining of a Love line ?♀ ♥♂

They came alive on Earth
Zelo slept very well that night. Not only had the sweet scent of breeve cleared his mine, the swishing waves of the calming waves calmed his nerves, and the beautiful sunset make him totally absorb into relexation mode, he was relax, like he hadnt been in months. This was a very first time , he had been happy and not nervous at all. He was especially contended with the small conversation he had with Krystal. All was beautiful. That morning, the other members did notice zelo behaving differently. He was caught off attention and was day - dreaming all day. "Junhong. Junghong.. ZELO!!!" Himchan shouted. And finally, zelo answered "what?" In his most dreamy tone. " what are you thinking about ? Cherry tomatoes? You're not paying attention all afternoon. " himchan. Zelo just shakes off the comment. Himchan continues " Well, good for you. I brought cherry tomatoes !" Zelo sat up right at the sound of that , cherry tomatoes, . How much he loves cherry tomatoes ? It would have broken the scale. Then, as he was half - way eating them, he stop, ans ask aloud " I wonder if she likes cherry tomatoes. Should i bring and share with her ? " "Huh? Bowa ? Who is the she ?" Himchan ask, but before zelo ansqered, he had already took the box of cherry tomatoes and went to find 'her'. "Yeobusayo?" "Oh, eonnie, do you like cherry tomatoes? Are you free now ? I have some cherry tomatoes, and im wondering if you want to eat them with me " "omo, cherry tomatoes? Jinja? Aaa, i love cherry tomatoes! Okayy, why dont we meet at the same place last night?" "Arasso!" Zelo was as happy as a lark. He walk very fast, practically flying with his superpower, but of course, he put on the invisibily power too... dont want any fans stopping him. And he reached, there, sitting on the bench, was krystal. "Oh, waso ? Heeheee, thanks for the cherry tomatoes ^^" krydtal said. And both of them started eating the wonderful cherry tomatoes. "Aaaa, delicious, omnomnomnom" "Heehee, thats really nice. Ah, zelo oppa, do you want to come to someqhere magical? I found this place when i was young" kystal said. Zelo agreed immediately, though curious.. they went to rent a small boat and sailed away. "Where are we going ?" Zelo ask. "We're reaching soon, just a moment. " "here, okay, " krystal stop rowing the boat, she stood up, and began chanting. Then, the river opened up in the middle, and the boat slip roght through down. No one seen a thing, and the tunnel closed immediately after they entered. Beneath, was the most magical place zelo had been. Its filed with mermaids swimming around. They were actually in a room, surrounded by glass panels which allows you to see the outside. Krystal led them behind a wall of vine roses and leaves, and into a secret garden. Its very bright in here, deers and birds were roaming around, chirping happily. They sat on swing, when what looks like an infinite number of neon coloured butterflies flew down and carried the swing. The swing began flyibg across a huge medow, with dolphins sheeps flying side by side them. They had magical powers too, one could serve them coookies and milk, one could play the harp, some could just cuddle on your lap. It was a magnificent sight. The sky was sunset yellow - orange, filled with punk fluffy clouds, and a rainbow. Together with all the animals and diamonds and stones in the sky. It was nothing like a dream, and yet it feels like a dream. Zelo pointwd out to the stones in the sky. "What are those? They dont look like stars , more of a bottle ? Like the one that contain our super power " Krystal smiled and nodded. She stood and "fall" out of the swing. For a second, zelo thought that krystal was in danger. But the next, krystal was flying in the air. " oppa, torowa . Dont worry, you can fly here, if youre scared, you can hold my hand :) " krystal said. Zelo took her hand and step out of the swing. He was flying, really flying in the air. The feeling was awesome. He felt like never before. He didnt realise his grip was tightening on krystals hand until krystal made a small wince. Zelo immediately remove his hand, but found that he fell and was sort of out of control as soon as he did. Kystal swiftly caught hold of him again, and "hahaha, oppa, i think you should just hold on to my hand now" zelo blush a little, but still hold it. They flew upwards to where those bottle were. Then, krystal took a handful and returned to the swing. She put them down, and explain. " yes, these bottles holds something magical each. There could be a power in it, or something, magical. There are also some kind, where it would turn into what you desire the most. Like, this one, " krystal picked up a sapphire - blue bottle and it immediately turn into a small device. Its a device to warn hwr if danger us around. If there is, it would glow up, and start heating. Then, its head would also start spinning wildly, the wilder the nearer dangers comes. Its amazing. "Will the powers last forever?" Zelo ask. "Of course it wont, its only temporary. The spell would go off in about 30 mins." Krystal said. Zelo wqs immensed in trying out all the different different types of powers, there was one which turn him into the colour of his background. Like a cameoleon, the ability ti camouflage. There was also one, which turned him into as big as thor, or even as small as a hamster. It was really fun. And soon, they were about to go. But before they left, krystal lean in and gave zelo a little kiss on the lips... (Haii fellow readers, this is my latest updates. Please give comments, ir if theres anything to improve on. And, you can also comment in what to happen next. I might consider you idea , THANKS ^^)