Their super powers.

They came alive on Earth
Early morning next day, they are a 100% fully charge. As they step out of their cylinders in human form, Yonguk said " Annyeonhasaeyo! Did you have a good sleep? Right now we should practise our super powers in case any Shiwols attacked us." All the others followed him to the practice room. "Here are the powers Kingmato granted us." Daehyun said as he hold out 6 crystal bottles of different colours, amethyst, ruby, diamond, emerald, sapphire and onyx. The 5 matokies followed their leader as they reach out their hand. Each bottle flew to their hands. Daehyun continued, " Yonggukie got the onyx power, this is the most powerful one of all. It has all our power. The power must have chosen you for your great leadership skills and talented mind.Himchan-shii got the amethyst one, the power of reading minds and the power of strength. I got the emarald one, the power of speed and nature. Youngjae have the ruby power, fire power and the ability to transfigure to other things. Jongup got the diamond one, the invisibility power and the power of water in any form, water, gas or ice. Lastly Zelo, arrrr... you might be the youngest, but your power is not weak at all... the sapphire power. It has your spirit in it. It allows you to have more than 1 lives, it can cure anything ,it can also transport you to any places. Your attack power is the ability to control things and make them do your bindings. This is an extraordinay power. It also means that Zelo, will live forever. The powers have all chosen you, you cannot exchange it, but you can refuse to take it...." evryone was silent while they tried to absorb what they had just heard. Zelo could not understand, as the youngest, he was the weakest, but the power he received was worthy of the leader himself. He felt guily of it, he kept thinking that the power should go to himchan, being the second eldest and the one who had taken care of him during the time they were observing the lives of human. How he wished he could exchange it , but he knows very well, he would do Himchan even more harm if he exchanges it... The matokis spend the whole day practising their live-long power. Leaderguk practise with everyone as be had all theit powers. Zelo tried teleporting to all places. He also tried to control a youngjae and make him fly across the room. Jongup tried to become invisible and summon water over the top of daehyuns head,making him drench from head to toe. Youngjae made fireballs that look like miniature suns , floating in the ceiling,lighting up the room and keeping people warm. Himchan had been breaking things with his power all day, and zelo would try to control the things ,try not to let himchan break it. They made great partners. After that, all the 5 matokies even sat lie on top of each other on himchan, and make him piggy back them around the room The bond between these 6 matokies grew closer by the day. They are like brothers to each other. Zelo and himchan explained to the other matokies, including kingmato about their plan on how to conquer the world. The next day, they would be going to audition in one of the entertainments tk become part of the hallyu wave. Even though the Shieers have not attack yet, they are bound to be. So, the 6 warriors have to spend every single second wisely. They are all nervous, they have never sing or dance before. But that night, something strange happen. A shiny silver string is floating into their bedrooms and awoke maknae zelo. Zelo was surprised to see it. He have heard from matokies that the toki-spirit would visit the bravest, most talented wnd most faithful matokies. Zo cod not believe it. The silver line make a turn and out the door. Instinct told him to follow it. The line swirl around zelo once they are outside. Zelo's feet slowly left the ground and his whole body became invisible. Then, the next thing he knew, he was flying in the night sky with not a single earthlings noticing him! Zelo was really really happy, he have never been this before in his life! Suddenly he began to land onto the ground. When he look up, he found himself roght in front of woollim entertainment builinding. He was confused. Why did the toki-spirit brought him here? He turned around to look for the toki-god, but it was nowhere to be found. When he turn in front again, he saw something writtwn on a piece of paper inside the buidings. It wrote: matokies audition, tommorrow, 10 am.