back in time.

They came alive on Earth
ZELO blushed immensly. What just happened here ? Did what he thought really happen? He couldnt sleep that night. He was grinning, and thinking... and so, thats how the loveline of zelo and krystal started... The next morning , zelo was still smiling from ear to ear. Yongguk noticed it, and ask " Zelo arr, whats wrong? Why are you so happy? And where have you been last night? I thought i told all of you to come back early so you wont be attack? You should have informed me of your where abouts." Zelo was too happy to feel guilty at the lecture. He smiled and said " Hyung, i think im in love" -BAM- Daehyun spat out his mouthful of coffee, himchan dropped the carton of milk, yongguk look at zelo in the unbelievable look, jongup and youngjae just choke on their pancakes. "WITH WHO??!" they all said together. Zelo said in a barely audible sound " Kystal kissed me last night" and his ears became obviously red. There was a pause. I have never heard silence quite this loud. All of them dont know whether to feel happy or sad, it was just too surprising. But the next thing that happened, was quite very shocking. Yongguk threw a punch onto zelos baby face. Zelo did not expect this, and daehyun immediately ran to zelos side. "Yah hyung, chill". Yongguk gave zelo a stare so very scary. "ZELO! DID WE CAME HERE TO START A RELATIONSHIP? WE CAME HERE TO COMPLETE OUR MISSION, TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY!" Zelo wiped off the blood on his face. " Hyung, we also need to live a life! We also need help we could get ! " and with that, zelo ran out of the house, suppressing tears. The others at the table had stood up, himchan went to run after zelo. Youngjae is the one who supported yongguk, they were very serious of the mission. Yongguk sat at the sofa, burrowing his face into his hands . Jongup was held in the middle. He didnt really cared. It didnt really mattered. He was angry at yongguk for hitting zelo. But at the same time, he thinks zelo was too much. So, he did what he could only do at that time, sit down and eat his breakfast. Himchan had caught up with zelo. They strolled down the Han river, which was the first place zelo thought of going. Walking down, they sat on the park bench where krystal n zelo had sat. There was an awkward silence. Himchan said " yah, when did youre started?" Zelo looked at him, upon seeing the amused look on his face, he smiled. "Last night" himchan gave zelo a brofist. "I think i should go back to see how yongguk hyung us doing. Dont come vack too late ar dongsaeng!" N he left. Zelo sat there, thinking. Had he really went overboard? But krystal, was it really took quick? Zelo decided to go back to that wonderful dreamland krystal brought him yesterday. Rowing his little boat into the middle of the river, and he went in. Suddenly,he saw the matospirit was in front of him. She was looking at him, like gesturing him to go there. Zelo went forward. "Zelo ar, you are too quick. You cannot fall in love with krystal. Both of you are too powerful, your child would be the most powerful thing ever exsisted, it might harm the wirld, bring the world the darkest art ever, it cannot happen." Zelo look at her, you would have thought the first thing he said would be to protest. But the first thing he said was actually, "Why am i that powerful? Why am i threated with that much power, why am i the one who gets meet by that many powerful people?? Why cant i be a normal warrior? " zelo was very frustrated. He was sick and tired of hearing people telling him how powerful he was, he wanted to know why? He wanyed to know who his parents were. And how they were able to make him so powerful. The matospirit sighed. "I guess its finally time you know. But , theres just too much for you to know. I cant explain to you, but i can show you. " zelo was more confused then ever, so she was hiding something from him, but what? What did she mean by show ? "Im gonna transport you to the first time the Shiwols attacked us matokies. The first time, you were there. You will have to find out yourself. I would transport you back in time, when i think you know enough for the time being." Before zelo could register what she said, he was through time. -BAM- He opened his eyes, feeling a bit nauseating. The world was dark. Some buildings were on fire. Suddenly, 2shiwols were right in front of him, he was about ti attack them, but he couldnt activate his powers. He had no power at all ! The shiwols spotted him, but luckily, a guy rushed forward, grabbed him, and they both disappeared. "Zelo ar! What are you doing down there rigt in the open? You still have no powers, and why didnt you go back to being a matoki? " it was sunggyu who said this, but he look very very much younger. "Hyung, where are we? Why didnt we attack the shiwols? Why are qe back in planet mato? We should have been on earth complishing our mission!" "What are you talking about? Youre my hyung! Im your dongsaeng! We cant attack the shiwols, they have taken over our world, we need to go right now. We are going to earth in an hour. We have a mission to complete, remember ?" Zelo stared at him, travelling back in time. Yes, he understood that part, but how was it possible that he was alive then? How was it possible that he was actually working with infinite? Zelo was speechless, he decided, to carry on with them to know more first... (Okayy, its the next update. Pleaseeee give comments!! Thanks!!)