They have arrived.

They came alive on Earth
Stars twinkled in the dark blue sky. There is not a single cloud in sight. Suddenly,something flash across the sky. "They have arrived,zelo." Himchan said. Zelo gave a serious nod. The spacecraft landed in the empty meadows neard them. As the approch it, they transformed into 2 masked rabbits. They stood near the spacecraft as they awits their guests. Soon, 4 matokies stumbled out the spacecraft. The biggest one said " Annyeonhasaeyo, the rest of us have arrived. Toto mato and Tats mato, you have worked hard. Now transform us before we are seen by those humans who lived here. Did you bring it?" Zelo nodded as he took out a crystal bottle filled with a shiny turquoise substance that is swirling in the bottle. The substance look neither liquid nor gas. Zelo wave the bottle in a shape of a 8 in the air and the cap opened. He then sprinkled a drop of it on each of ths matokies including himchan and him. In a blink of an eye, 6 handsome looking guys between the age of 16 to 20 stood in the meadows. As the 4 matokies examined themselves, himchan said," Now, i shall tell u what you should be called in the human world. " A screen appeared before their eyes," Toto mato is Zelo, Dada mato is Jongup, Joko mato is Youngjae, Keke mato is Daehyun. Me, Tats mato, will be Himchan and last but not least our leader, ShiShi mato is Yongguk." Yongguk gave a nod n said "Yes,yes. Thats right. And i suppose we should get going. We need to accomplish our mission as soon as possible. Everyone, beware now, don't talk to anyone you don't know and don't give us out. We have come so far,we cannot let the slightest bit of mistake ruin our whole plan. The 3 matos gave a small squeak. " oh sorry,i forgot. Drink this and you can talk human language" Zelo said as he held out yet another crystal bottle,this time filled with a blood-red liquid. And in a flash, all 6 matokies,including the spacecraft have vanished into thin air. However, deep in the shadows of the bushes,something move. Someone,or something had been hiding there, listening and watching to every single word they had said ...