Chapter 21

I lied... I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Karam bid goodbye to Seungho and made his way upstairs over to Changmin’s room and knocked the door. The door was opened with Changmin standing out in front of the door smiling at him. Changmin immediately pulled his brother and wrapped his arms around him and kissed him on the lips as if trying to replace the taste made by Seungho with his. As soon as his lips touched Karam’s, he felt every inch of his body spark with energy, he didn't think he had left when he was waiting for his brother to get home, tightly securing his brother in his arms. Their lips parted when they have to breaths in the air and continued what they've been doing. The kiss became intensified; Changmin didn't want to let him go. He couldn't focus on anything, rather than to never have to ever let go of him. He held his brother tighter for a moment before he pulled away and kissed his brother one last time on his soft lips. Karam looked up at him and smiled. Changmin noticed his brother was blushing all over and he wondered if he was as red as his brother was too, judging from the heat that rose to his face.

“You had great time hyung? Because if you didn’t, I’m going to tell Seungho off and make him feel sorry for taking you out tonight.” Changmin let out a fake laugh. He was trying to make a joke but deep inside him was burning with jealousy.

Karam blanched at the cavalier tone in Changmin's voice. "Don't joke about that."

His mismatched eyes darted to meet Karam's. "Who said I'm joking?"

"Hyung‘s serious, baby. Don't say things like that."

"So what if I am?" It comes out more offensive than he meant, because he never planned for this to happen, and nothing is going the way it should. Karam's eye boggled, his mouth going slack.

Changmin's mouth quirking slight and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sorry hyung. No offense." Changmin apologized, but the wide grin on his face indicated otherwise. He held the door open wider and stepped to the side. "Why don't you come in?"

"But you've... Stop playing around, baby. Well, yes, hyung had a great time. Satisfied?" Karam grinned.

Changmin felt like his brother can see through him seeing from his grin, like his brother knew that he's jealous. Damn crazy jealous. And it looked like his brother liked what he's seeing, like he's finally satisfied. Like his brother getting him back for all those times he went out with other girls and made him felt bad. 'He's getting his revenge. And, he's doing a great job at it, too'.

"So, what have you been doing when hyung was out?” Karam asked walking inside the room passing Changmin who was still standing by the door. He must have been wearing a stupid grin on his face, he didn't care but somewhere in the back of his mind, he wondered if his brother had the wrong idea.

Changmin rolled his eyes at him. He's not going to let his brother get his way, hell no. He closed the door and leaned against it. "I tried to watch television but nothing interesting in my eyes so I just do some cleaning to my room and most of the time, lay on my bed. Thinking about you, hyung." He looked deep into his brother's eyes. "Thinking about what will you and Seungho do tonight.”

"That explains it." Karam laughed softly, eyeing around the clean room. Karam put up his sweetest smile and walk over towards Changmin, he saw Changmin's smirk vanished and get replaced by a confused look.

“Well, let hyung make it up to you then.” Karam said, leaning forwards beckoning with his finger for Changmin to do the same. Once Changmin was in front of him, Karam's hand sneaked behind Changmin's neck and brought up his head and before Changmin know it Karam's lips are pressed against his. Karam's’s other hand is resting on Changmin's jaw with his thumb on his cheek. The kiss was short and sweet. It ended too quickly for both of them. Changmin blinked, still in a daze. He had a slight smile on his lips. Their lips parted but Changmin kept his forehead leaned against Karam's and looked right into his eyes.

"Sleep here, hyung." It's a statement from Changmin. He let go of the hug, grabbed his brother's hands into his and smiling warmly, one of those special smiles he saved just for him.

Karam nodded. "Hyung’ll take shower and change to pyjama first, okay?"

Changmin grabbed Karam’s arm before he started to walk away and said, "Wait." He pulled back his brother closer to him, and he realized the familiarity of his movements. He leaned forward, and slightly tilted his head to the side, readying the usual kiss he used to plant on his brother's left cheek. "I'll be waiting."

After he’d done changing to pyjama, Karam went back to Changmin’s room nervously. He stood by the door quietly watching his brother flipping a magazine at his study desk. He smiled noticing how peaceful he looked and soon he was admiring his handsome features. He was completely intoxicated by the sight of his brother.  At this point Karam was fighting every fiber of his body to restrain himself. The urge to grab his brother, throw him on the bed and have his way with his brother was nearly overwhelming. As his eyes trailed down his lithe form, he quickly decided he'd better step in. He wasn't too keen on the idea of his brother noticing and catching him checking him out. Karam walked in and he was reminded of the many times he had fantasized about walking in his brother's room and seeing him exactly like that. He felt his cheeks grow hot. Damn.

Changmin immediately stood up when he heard the sounds of footsteps approaching behind his back. He removed his glasses to look at his brother directly taking his brother's hands in his. They stared at each other for a while and slowly Changmin pulled Karam onto his chest. Karam leaned back a bit and look up at Changmin.

"You're...."

"Hyung, no more compliments," Changmin interrupted with his smirk before Karam could finish.

He bumped his forehead softly against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter