Winter Festival

Soulmates From The Start

Kevin:

Today Serenity and I decided to go to the winter festival. She wore white and blue, and I wore white and blue!

Oh my god telepathy!

I grab her gloved hand in mine as we walk towards the ticket booth, her breath comes out in little clouds making me smile.

She catches me staring and instantly I look the other way.

“Yah, Kevin!” She laughs.

I press her palm in mine as we made it to the counter. We purchased our all ride passes and continued on into the sea of people.

“So tell me your hobbies?” I ask.

She looks at me funny and shrugs, “I don’t really have any…I guess I’m just good at practicing language. You?”

“Ah….well I’d say singing is my forte.”

She looks up at me with her big brown eyes, “Will you sing me a song one day?” She asks.

I gasp, “Why of course! I even started composing a song just for you!”

A huge smile plasters her face as she mutters, “Why did I let myself want to reject you?”

I pretend I didn’t hear her, it doesn’t matter now. She gave me a chance, and that’s all that matters.

“Let’s go on the ferris wheel.” She says pulling me forward. I follow her lead, as we stand in line I continue to watch her. Her pinked cheeks because of the cold air, he clouded breath, her long lashes, and her soft long hair. Everything about her is perfect.

No longer able to contain myself I walk towards her and envelop her in my arms. At first she stiffens, but slowly she relaxes and leans into me.

We watch the ferris wheel rotate and come to a complete stop, the conductor opens the gate and we are guided to a car.

We sit down as the conductor closes our door the ferris wheel starts its rotation. We make it halfway up when she speaks, “I’m sorry…” She sighs.

My heart picks up, what is she sorry for? She isn’t going to leave me now is she? I begin to panick and soon im stuttering.

“W-what f-for?”

She smiles sadly at me as she gazes into my eyes with her perfect brown ones.

“For running away from you.”

I let out a breath I never knew I was holding.

“You’re here now…that’s all that matters.”

Suddenly she gets up from her seat. What happens next happens so fast I wasn’t able to brace myself or react right away. She kisses me full on the lips; her sweet minty breath engulfs my senses. Soon I lean into her and return the kiss. My hand raises and I slowly hold her face closer to mine. She lowers herself so she sits on my lap and throws her arms around my neck.

Soon we’re both giggling from happiness.

We finally have each other.  

We sit in a comfortable silence, watching as the ground becomes smaller and smaller. I her hair, her head lays on my chest our breathing in sync.

I suddenly begin to sing softly as we are being lowered.

“You get some right, you get some wrong, Although tiring there will be days to smile, When you fall down, when you get up, Although tiring, there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come…”

She sighs and snuggles closer to me, “What beautiful words.”

“These words are just for you.” I reply.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo! This chapter is probably shorter than the others! Sorry! This is a short story anyhow. I hope you guys enjoy this and if you do please hit the vote button!

Remember things arent finished yet!