Epilogue

Soulmates From The Start

Diana:

Mommy!

I say grabbing my beautiful mother’s hand, she looks towards me with her eye smile and follows me as I pull her towards my latest creation.

There on the table lays a clay pot I had made for my mommy. She clasps her hands together as she speaks on how much she loves it.

“I made it for you!” I say excitedly.

She hugs me with her long arms and pats my head, “Thank you sweetie it’s wonderful.”

“I made one for daddy too!” I say taking out the second from the cupboard, I kept this one hidden as a surprise.

For a moment her smile wavers but she quickly picks up a new smile and gingerly removes the cup from my hands.

“It’s beautiful,” she sighs. “Your daddy will love it.”

I jump up and down in excitement, “can we go visit daddy today?”

Mommy nods her head and grabs her keys, “of course! Let’s go.” She grabs my sweater and an umbrella and soon both mommy and I are on our way to visit my dad.

Mommy told me that when I was born daddy went to heaven; she says daddy did something so big that she could never repay him.

What he did I have no idea, but I’m grateful to him nonetheless. Still…as every child I wish I could hug him just like all the other children and their dads.

Henry, my mom’s friend, treats me like a daughter. I love him like one too, but I can’t help but feel the need of wanting my own daddy to be there as well.

Once we made it to the cemetery mommy gets out and helps me out of the car as well. We walk along the grassy path towards the east section where my daddy lays.

Once we get there mommy takes out gardening tools and begins cleaning up his stone, I help by pulling stray weeds that made home around his site.

“I love you daddy,” I say. “Today I made you this awesome clay cup! You know…for father’s day. All the other kids made their dads one too, but mine is more special because I painted all of our faces on it.”

I could hear mommy sniffling so I go to her and wrap my arms around her shoulders as I continue, “mommy misses you too daddy… She doesn’t know I know but I see her stare at your photo every night before bed…”

I smile at my mommy as she shakes her head and laughs, “Yeah…your daughter is a nosy one. When we see each other again…I’ll tell you all the stories we have together, from the day you left us…to the day she weds…everything.”

She bends over and places the cup I made onto his stone, caressing it with love.

“We love you, husband…father. We’ll see you again, for its never the end but always a new beginning.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So i'm officially finished with this story! If you want you could read my other fics. Some are going to be longer than others. Actually...this story has a slightly more sad ending...but if you read the first chapter of my Sinister story you would be able to sense what that is. For my stories i like to connect them to each other. It wont be a huge connection and unless you read my other stories it wouldnt be obvious because every one of my characters have their own tale to tell. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this. Please leave a comment on your opinion on the story. Wo Ai Ni! <3 And if you read Sinister please dont hate me! XD I love sad stories so i cant help myself....