I Miss Her

I'm not even your fans!

Donghae's POV

Fiuuh~~! Finally, today's schedule is done. Now, heading to my house. Siwon plans to stay in my house. Maybe, he wants to seeking some information about this afternoon. Whatever. 15 minutes to my house, i spent with sleeping in the car. I don't know what to do, my phone was low battery and i left my charger on my suitcase which i asked the staff to send it to my house. I was awakened by siwon when we reach my house. 

"Hey! Let's go! We're home~" He said.

"It's my house, dude" I said to him as open van's door.

"Whatever~" He answered and follow me.

When in my room, i quickly search my charger on my suitcase and charge my phone.

"Hey, you always busy with your phone, lately." Siwon commented. I ignored him. 

"Hey, you have new girlfriend? Huh? Tell me." As i expected. "It's good then. You have to move on from Jessica. Hahaha." He joked. 

I glared at him. "Move on what? It's just past, you know. Haisst" I answered him with annoyed tone.

"I'm just kidding, ok~" He said. "Tell me la~ Who is she? huh? I never see you busy with your phone before"  He continued. 

"She's not my girlfriend." I said.

"Aigoo~~ She will, soon~ right?" He said as he took a glass on my desk.

"I don't know. I just met her yesterday, at concert."

"What? At concert? Do you mean she's Indonesian?" He asked. "Ah! She's the one who mailing with you when we're in indonesia right? What's her name, Ri... Ah! Rianti, right?" He continued.

"Yeah." I replied. Omo! I forget to do chatting with Rianti. I took my phone, signing in to YM and see her account online. I smile and greet her.

LDH: Hi! Wuss up~? ^^

"Eyyy~~ Hi~ Wuss up~" Siwon teased me.

"Haisst~ You better go to sleep now. Ah, Take a bath first.  go go~" I pushed him away.

"Aigoo~ Arasseo~"

Rianti: Hi! Super~ I was just from church. Hey, have you go to to church?

LDH: No.. I was so busy today.. 

Rianti: Eyy, You must go la~ How busy you are, you must still remember to praise God.

"Aww~ i told you to go with me today, but you ignore me~ look, you just scolded by her~ kkk~" He still spying on my phone and tease again.

"Yah! Just take a bath now~ Stop spying on my phone" I shouted at him.

He just laughing at me as he enter the bathroom.

LDH: Ok, agassi~ ^^

Rianti: Not only saying, but do it. Ok ok? 

LDH: Ok, pretty lady~~ 

LDH: Btw, have you download kakaotalk? 

RIanti: Pretty lady? =="

Rianti: Yes yes. but i don't know how to play. How to add a friend? I can't find the option.

LDH: Yes, you're pretty :)

Rianti: Aigoo.. Whatever.. 

Aigoo~ So cute~

LDH: You can give me your phone number and i can add you.

LDH: Trust it, You're pretty.

Rianti: Stop being cheezy =="

Haha~ I love to ~

Rianti: here's my number +628~~~~~~~~~~.

LDH: Ok~ haha I'll add you on kakao. Let's move on to kakao~ ^^

"Hey, you're not take a bath? Still busy with that girl?" Siwon asked me.

"Ck! Can't you just leave me? Go~" I replied.

"Haha, ok~ But, give me her picture first~ You've never showed it to me. Then i won't disturb you. Ok ok~?" He said annoyingly.  

"Haisst stop it~ why are you being so curmudgeonly. Sleep!" I ignore him.

"Come on~ Come on~" He still bother me.

"Ok, wait wait." I said to shut his mouth up. I signing in kakao, and add rianti's number as a friend. I greet her first.

LDH

Hi~

"Hey, stop it. Show me her picture first." Siwon start to bother me again. 

"Haisst!!" I glare at him. Then, open my gallery, and show him the picture when I, Rianti, and Jung Min took picture.

"Eo! Jung Min ssi?"

"Yes, she's a fan of him. I met her accidentally, i broke her phone, so I set her to met him to paid my guilt."

"Oh~ I see. Looks pretty~."

"Enough, now, shut up and go to sleep." I said as i push him to the bed.

"Aishh! Ok~!" Then he pull the blanket and prepare to sleep. That's good then.

Rianti

Hi~ :)

I love when she replied with a smile. No, i love to talk with her, to . I remembered when i met her at concert, she was so fierce especially when i broke her phone. But, when i set her to met with JungMin, she become so pretty, because she smiled and me, even, she hugged me. I shaked my head, why am i like this? We just met once. I miss all about her. I decided to call her, i just miss her voice. A few minutes later i hear her voice.

Hello~

How i miss this voice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Finally 8th chapter is up. 

Enjoy the story~

Sorry for bad grammar or typos 

ThanKYU

Love Ya'all ^^