Thank You

I'm not even your fans!

DongHae's POV

"I have to go back now, my friend will look for me. Annyeong." She said and then turn back, maybe she wanna back to concert. Haisst! This girl really different! She even ignore me... Makes me curious..

"Rianti, let me pay my guilt." I said to prevent her go back. 

"How?" She ask "If you keep your promise, i won't bother you. Hey I wanna go back" She continued. Haisssttt! This girl, jinjja!  I will show you who i am!

"I'll show you later." I answer as took her hand and pulled her with me. I put my sunglasses and mas back.

"Hey! what are you doing? Where are we going?" She asked..

"Can you just shut up your mouth? I've been told you, i'll show you later. Now, shut up, please." I said irritatedly. Chatty girl. Finally she follows my order.. I smile, and continued to walk in silent.

I took her to backstage.. I don't know, i just wanna show her something.. I wanna make her not to ignore me. Maybe, this is the best possible way. 

"Hey, Donghae-ssi? Nugu-ya?" One of staff asked me.

"She's my friend." I said as pulled her inside, but, staff block me.

"You can't bring stranger." he said

"She's my friend. Please let us in. Just for a moment." I beg him. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked me, confused. I just ignore her. 

"But, you still can't. Huh. Go back to your room and she must go out of here. palli!" He demand.

"Hyung, jebal... huh? Just 10 minutes, and i will bring her out of her." Isaid hopefully.

He look at me fiercely, then sigh, "Okay, just 10 minutes. Don't make trouble, please. Or i'll dead soon" He said. give in.

"Call! Gomawo hyung~" I said thankfully. "Let's go!" I said to her then pulled her to someone's waiting rooms..

"Hey! What are you doing? You never answered me." She yell at me.

"Ssst! Look at there." I said, pointing my hand to a board that said 'Park Jung Min'. 

"Park Jung Min? Is it his waiting room? Why are you brought me here? Are you serious? You must be kiddding me." She asked many question.

I ignore her. Open the door and come inside.. Many staff greet me and i smile as a reply. Then JungMin stand up and greet me too. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, DongHae-ssi, what brought you here? Oh! Who is she?" He said and smile to her

"Annyeonghaseyo.. She's my friend and your fan.." I said to him. I look at her, she looks blank. Kkk~ cute.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo..." Jung Min greet her. But, she just blank, not saying anywords.

"Hey!" I patted her shoulder. "Say something. Don't waste time, we don't have much time left." I wishper to her ear.

"Oh.... ohh.. yes.. Ann.. Annyeong.. Eh.. My name.. Oh.. Je ireumeun Rianti.." She sttutering.

"Ri-yan-di? Dangsin-eun hangug-eo leul hal jul(You can speak korean)?" Jung Min repeat.

"Rianti." She's correcting. 

"she can't speak korean." I explain to Jung Min.

"Ah yes like that." Jung Min say in awkward english then laugh.

She just stood there starring at Jung Min's face. 

"Don't look at me like that or i'll melt." JungMin said in korean and laugh. I look at her, looks like she don't understand what he means. I patted her shoulder once again. 

"Hey! Please, don't wasting time, can you?" I said. "You want take photo? Or get some signs? Palli! We don't have much time."

She awake from her reverie. "Oh.. Yes, oppa, can i get your sign? and take photo too.." 

JungMin don't understand what she's mean... so i help them to translate.. She search something in her purse, paper banner, then give it to JungMin with pen. JungMin sign it then give it to her and smile. 

"Kamsahamnida.. I wanna take photo with you, but my handphone is broken.." She looks sad. I felt so guilty. So, I take my phone.

"Let's take photo with my phone." I said.

"But, still.. it's not mine.." 

"I can send them via e-mail. Then you should contact me later ok? Kajja!" I said and smile.

Then she took some photos with JungMin, and some with three of us. Later, Staff come in, and tell him that he will perform in 10 minutes. I looked at my watch. Oh! It's 08:23 pm. I'm late!

"Rianti, Let's go! time is up" I said to Rianti, "JungMin-ssi, We must go now. See you later, annyeong." I said goodbye to Jungmin

"Oh.. Annyeong DongHae-ssi, Ri-yan-di-ssi do." He said and smile to us. We bowing each other,

"Let's go!" I said as i took her hand and pulled her with me out from this backstage.

-Outside-

"Thankyou so much, Dong Hae-ssi." She said and suddenly hug me then release me after that.

Dugun.... Dugun....

"Ah... Ehm.. You're welcome.." I said stuttering.. Shocked.. " Don't forget to contact me, if you want your phone back, and your photo. I must go in now, i will get scold from my staff." I continued.

"Ah ok. Actually, i don't need new handphone if i can meet JungMin oppa personally.. But, i will contact you later to ask my photos.. Gomawo.. Annyeong.." She said as smile and then turn back..

I see her back... Dugun dugun... What's wrong with me..? Shaking my head then turn back.. Go to back stage.. Oh! I'll got scolded by hyung..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 4th chapter.. i think no one enjoy this story T^T

But, I'll continue to write.. Comment juseyo~

I put one more character on foreword..

ThanKYU

Love Ya'all