This day!

I'm not even your fans!

Rianti's POV

Today is the day.. I couldn't even close my eyes last night. Today, i will see my idol, Park Jung Min, do concert in my country. Altough i can't see the other SS501 members, and this is not his solo concert but i'm happy to see him doing concert. I've been dreaming of this day.. Yeah! Let's go!

I'm checking my things for the concert. Lightstick, Checked. Handbanner, checked. Wallet (of course), checked. Tissue, checked. Umbrella (if it'll be too hot or rain), checked. etc. I put in all of my thing to my purse. Now, 11:30 am. It's time to go! I know, the gate will open on 06:00 pm, but, i know in this time the queue is about 100 meters or more. So, i must go now. I call my friend to get ready. 

1 hour later we reach the venue. wow, that's long queue! it's only 12:30 pm now. huh! ok let's queueing. I look at the banner. KIMCHI concert 2011. There are X-5, The Boss, Super Junior, and of course, my idol, Park Jung Min. Ok, for him, Jung Min, i'm willing to stand the heat in this queue. Fighting! I cheer my self. 

It's 06:00 pm now, and the gate start to open.. It needs 1 hours and more to enter the venue.. 07:30 pm.. the concert start from now. The MC come out to the stage.. First performer, The Boss. But i wanna pee now.. I tell my friend that i wanna go to toilet.. I run as fast as possible towards the toilet outside the building. 

After that, i quickly go back to the building, because i don't wanna miss the concert too long. I look at my phone to check what time is now.. but.... Brukk! I'm bumping into some one.. My phone thrown away from my hand. ouch! 

"Joesonghamnida.." I hear someone say sorry. oh! korean?

DongHae's POV

I'm feel so bored.. Our performance will be the last, anyway. I need to get some fresh air.. I stand up and about to out from the waiting room, but the staff block me to get out.

"Where are you going?" One of staff ask me.

"I'm going to get some fresh air before performing." I said.

"But what if there are someone caught you? Don't go."

"But I wanna go." I said. I Have idea. "Ah, i have sunglasses, jacket, and mask. I think, if i wear all of those, i won't be caught. And I won't go anywhere." I assured him

"Ok, but, make sure you will be back at 08:20 pm. And dont make some trouble. ok?" the staff give up and give me requirement.

"Call!" I said and smile.

I go outside the building.. Take a walk, see some sight. Hmm it's good... 

As i walk and see the scenery.. I'm bumping into someone.. I hear something crashing. I take a look, handphone. It's totally falling apart.

"Joesonghamnida.." I say with regret. Ouch! I got a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello! ^^ This is my very first fanfict. I hope you like it.

Wohooo! i cant believe i can make the 1st chapter! :D

Sorry for the bad grammar or typos.. T^T

Feel free to comment.. Comment juseyo~! ^^ 

Love Ya'all~