Who are You?

I'm not even your fans!

Rianti's POV

I realized that my phone isn't on my hand anymore.. I quickly run to where my handphone thrown away. I picked it all up.

"Sorry.. Are you okay? Ah! Your Phone is broken.. Sorry.. I'll take the responsibility." I hear man's voice.. The man who bump with me...

"Ah! My phone.. ooh.." I ignore the voice and busy with my broken phone.. But not long after that, i realize.. I look at him.. Wierd costum, it's hot, but why he wear thick jacket and sunglasses and mask too. Ck!  "You! Freaky man! why you bump me?" I try to turn it on, but it cant.

"My Phone is totally died! You must take the responsibility!" I shout at him irritatedly.

He open his mask. "So... Sorry.. I said i will take the responsibility!" He shouted back to me.

DongHae's POV

"You! Freaky man! Why you bump me?"

"My Phone is totally died! You must take the responsibility!" She shout at me loudly.. I look around. Fortunately, there's no one. I open my mask.

"So... Sorry.. I said i will take the responsibility!" I shouted back to her, feel so irritated with this girl.Then i realize how she call me.. Freaky man? She don't know me?  

"You.. What did you say? Freaky man? You don't know me?" I speak with low voice as i took off my sunglasses.

"Who are you? How do i know who are you, freaky man?" She said. She look at his watch. "Oh! i'm late! The concert has been started from 20 minutes ago. What if Park Jung Min had performed? Ah!" She looke at me fiercely. "How can you be responsible? Huh?" She continued.

Ah! She's not our fan.. But, how come she don't know me? 

"Jinjja? You don't know me?" I move closer to her.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello! 2nd chapter is up!! Short chapter... I don't know what to write what on my mind.. T^T

But i hope you like it \^~^/

Sorry for error grammar and typos.. I'll try harder for next chapter.

Thanks for those who read tis fanfict.. I hope you don't mind to comment.. So, comment juseyo~ *hug*

Enjoy~ See you next chapter~ CHUUU~~

Love Ya'all