Signal

I'm not even your fans!

Rianti’s POV

“Annyeong!” I said as turn back to go inside the venue. I look at my watch. 5 minutes to go! I have to go now, or i’ll late to see Jung Min oppa performance.

“Rianti!” I hear a voice, Dewi. I think, she looking for me. She came to me. “Where have you been? Why are  you took so long? I think something bad happen to you.” She yell to me.

“I’m sorry, Something happen. But, nothing serious, i’ll tell you later. Let’s go inside!.” I said. Honestly, i don’t know what to explain and i don’t think that i’ll explain the real reason. Dewi is an ELF, and i know something compicated will happen if i explain it. I’ll think about the reason later. Now, it’s time to enjoy the concert!

30 minutes, i’m hypnotize by JungMin’s performance. He’s perfomance so awesome.. I just can’t believe that i can met him personally not long ago, even can get his signature and take photos with him. If i didn’t bump into DongHae, maybe i wont get that chance. I have to say ‘thank you’ for him later. And I must get my photos from him later anyway, hihi.

Ah! The reason! I must think about it. So, throughout SuJu’s performance till the end i just thinking about the reason, not enjoying the show. The concert ended at 09.30 p.m anyway.

-on the way coming home from a concert-

“Rianti, what happened exactly? Why did you took so long from toilet?” Dewi ask me.

“Oh.. Eh.. I just bump into someone and had argue and fight with him. Because my phone broken because of that incident.” I don’t know another right reason, so I explain real incident, but not to say his name. I took out my broken phone from my purse. “Here..” I show her.

“Damn! It’s totally broken! Why don’t you contact me? Does he not want to take responsibility? You should tell me, who is he? Haisst!” She said with anger.

“Hello! My phone was broken, how can I contact you? Calm down.. He said he will take responsibility. I will settle this problem tomorrow.” I said try to make her calm down.

“Want me to accompany you tomorrow?” She offered to help me.

“Ah.. Eh.. No.. No need.. I just settle this problem with myself.. I can handle this.” I answered stuttering.

“Really? What if he lied then?”

“Ah.. I have his identity.. so no worry.” I said.

“Okay then..” Finally she shut up.

When I got home, I quickly take a bath. After that, I open my e-mail for contact DongHae. I took out namecard that he gave, and send him an e-mail. When waiting for a reply, I open my purse, I took out my signed banner. I smile when i remembered how lucky i am this day.

Donghae’s POV

Fiuh! Finally it’s done. I sit and wipe my sweat, joking and chatting with other members. Not long after that, my staffs shout, tell us to go to van for dinner.  I packing up my things then quickly move to our van. I check my mail on my smartphone. Still no new mail yet. Maybe she’s not coming home yet. But, where was she sitting? Why can't i find her? Why didn't i ask her before? Huh, pabo!  15 minutes later, we reach a restaurant not far from our hotel. When waiting for ordered meal, i open my email, but not coming yet. Maybe i'll open it later at hotel.

15 minutes... 30 minutes... 45 minutes.... 1 hour.... one and a half hour... i'm checking again my e-mail... Finally she send it. Quickly i open it. 

Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

Hi! You remember me? Rianti, we met at concert. You still have the photos, right? Please, send it to me! Kamsahamnida ^^

Haisst! This girl! Don't she want a new phone? She's just asked about photos.. Quickly, i send her a reply.

Re: Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Hey girl, you don't want a new phone, just that photos is all you want? 

 

Re: Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

Yah! DongHae-ssi, that photos are more important for me now.. Send it now, please. 

 

 

Re: Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Attachment: Photos~~~

Ok Ok, But, give me your address, so that i cant send the phone to your house. My staff will send it to your house tommorow, cos i will back to seoul at morning.

 

Re: Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

to: [email protected]

Thank you very much for the photos. Thank you for today also ^^

(Rianti's address~). Here it is my address. But, are you serious with that phone, you will send it right to my house?

Without i realized, Siwon and Eunhyuk they was behind me, and saw my activities. "What are you doing? Who is Rianti?" Eunhyuk ask me, i shocked. 

"Ah! You startled me! Nothing! None of your bussiness.. Hush~ Hush~" I drove them to step aside.

"Haisst~ You're dating? Tell us~ haha" Both of them teasing me.

"Ah! None of your bussiness." Quickly, i send her a reply and close my yahoo application.

Re: Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

You're welcome~ Ok, I'll send it to your house. If it have reach your house, please contact me again. I have to go now, bye~ ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Chapter 5 is up~~

I'm sorry, i have no idea to continue this story... T^T 

I'll update it if i have any idea..

Sorry for bad grammar or typos.

ThanKYU

Love Ya'all ^^