Birthday Gift

I'm not even your fans!

DongHae’s POV

It’s been 2 months since we met. Day by day, I have more interest to her. I felt more comfortable to have a conversation with her. I wanna do it everyday. I like her. No, I fell in love with her. I miss her everyday.  But, our contact is not very well. I’m often busy with my schedule. I can’t do contact with her everyday.

Sometime I felt sorry to her. I can’t do that every day. I can’t hear her voice everyday. When I contacted her first, she always there for replied me with her cheerful voice that makes me forget about my tiredness from my schedule. But, when she contacted me first, I often can’t replied her.

And because of that reason, I can’t even imagine that our relationship will become more than friendship. I think, I can’t always there for her. I’m not the best for her. I’m always busy with my works. I will always make her upset because of that.

“Hey! What are you doing? Tsk! The filming will be start soon. Palli eat your food.” Eunhyuk wake me up from my musings.

“Don’t disturb him, he just missing his girl~” Siwon added. I glared to both of them and eat my foods immediately. They chuckled.

“Hey, slow down dude.” Siwon teased me.

“Shut up!” I give him a stare.

 

 

 

It’s 00.30 a.m already, but I’m just finished all my schedule. Feel so tired. But I miss her voice. It’s been a week that I didn’t have contact with her. Yeah, I stalking his twitter, but I miss his voice. It can give me strength when I’m tired. So, I decided to give her a video call. My heart always beating faster when I wait for her to answered my call. After a few minutes, she answered me. Pretty face smiling to me.

Hey! Long time no see~ I greet her first.

Hei~ She replied me with her powerful smile. I love it. It's been a week. Are that busy? Ouh! That question.... makes me feel more sorry to her.

Yea kinda busy this days.. Fortunatelly, i have free time now. I miss you. Hehe~ 

Ah... Ehmm.. Ahm, by the way, your birthday is coming soon. What gift that you want? She remembered my birthday. I even can’t remember it. So busy to thinking about that.

You wanna give me a gift?

Yes! Last time you give me a birthday gift. So, i want to give you a gift for your bithday. Tell me, what do you want?

Hmm let me think. What things that i want? Hmm... I never really want something. I think that i can buy it with my money, so, no need to ask someone to buy it for me. So, What things?

Yah! What do you want? Palli! Tell me! Haisst! I'll try to give you things that you want as a gift. She broke the silence.

........ You. She seems surprise with my reply. She didn’t say any words.

Hey... Are you ok? I broke the silence.

Ah.. Ehm.. Yes.. Hmmm a bit.. a bit surprise.. Ehm.. You’re just kidding right? Ehm.. It’s not.. It’s not..

No. I’m serious. I cut her words. I know, i can't give you all you want. We can't be like the others couple, because we're living in separate country. We even just meet once. But, i will try my best to be your best boyfriend. To makes you happy. Rianti, will you be my girlfriend?

Silence comes out again. 

You... you don't have to answer now. I will wait for your answer on my birthday. Ehm.. Ok? I added.

Ahm... Yeah.. Ok.

Ok! You're not sleepy yet? It must be 11.20 p.m there, right? I changed the subject.

Hmm.. I can't sleep.. I don't know. Eo! It must be 01.20 a.m in Seoul, right? I supposed to be the one who asked that, not you. Haisst. You better to go to sleep now. 

No. I wanna have chatting with you more. But, if you're sleepy, we can end this now, and continue it tomorrow. 

Haisst! Tommorow, you will be busy again. Am I right? She's pouting. So cute!

Ah... Yes.. Honestly, I will busy to prepared for our concert. Hoaammm~~

Yah!! Go to sleep now. You're yawn alrealdy. You must keep healthy. Don't be sick, or you can't do the concert well. Sleep now. Haisst! she scolded me.

Arasseo! I'm sorry, can't chat with you any longer. See you later, ok? Annyeong~ 

It's ok. Annyeong. Sleep well, and sweet dream. She smiled. But she looks disappointed. 

You too...

I don't wanna say goodbye... But, my body exhausted  like hell. I need an extra rest. I must do the best for the concert. Reluctantly, i turn off my laptop. 

 

 

After that night,I felt so uneasy. I'm always thinking what answer will Rianti give to me. But, i must be proffesional, i must focus to the concert. If she give 'no' answer, i think it's ok. Maybe, she think that i'm not good for her. But, I don't know what happen next. I need her. 

"Yah! Don't do this again. It's not good. Focus man! Don't be too worry." Siwon patted me on the shoulder. He knows about me and Rianti. About i told my feelings towards her. 

I turned to him. "Hmm.. Yeah. Thanks dude." I said.

"Let's practice again."

"Yeah." I continued my practice. I need to focus. I said to myself.

 

 

This is the day.. The agency give me free time to celebrate my birthday today. My house is now full of my friends who came this morning to prepare the party. Many friends come to the party tonight, includes some staff from agency.

The party finished at 11:30 p.m. The others were already return to their home. Only Siwon, Eunhyuk, and Shindong who stayed at my house. They're totally drunk. 

I go to my room, turn on my laptop. She must be waiting for me. Thinking about the answer makes my heart beating fast. I took a deep breath then make a video call.

Hai~ Happy birthday!! She wear birthday hat, and blowing the trumpet. Success to make me smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 10th chapter is up~~!!!

Maybe i need 1 or 2 chapter(s) to end this story.

Wanna say thanKYU to my first subscriber Forever5501 ^^ *bow*

Also Thanks too al my reader.

Love Ya'all ^^