You.....

I'm not even your fans!

A/n: Red text = Rianti

Purple text= DongHae

Blue text= Siwon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rianti’s POV

He said that I’m pretty! OMG! Why am I so happy?  I shakes my head. No. I think that’s not what he mean. I don’t have to overreacted with his words. Maybe those “Pretty lady” word has spoken by him to his every fans around the world. He’s an idol. I avoid that feeling, overjoyed. I’m worried that I’m just overreacted, but he’s used to say that words.

We become friend on kakaotalk. Then he greet me first.

LDH

Hi~

I smiles when I see his greet. I replied him immediately.

Rianti

Hi~ :)

Am I looks so happy with that reply? Ah~ I must not reply with that smile.

A few minutes after that, I received a call from him. Omo! What should I do? No, Why Is my heart beating? No, I should pick it up. I pick up the call. I try to make my voice didn’t sounds tremble.

Hello~

Hi!

Why are you calling me?

Wae? Am I disturbing you? Sorry, if I’m disturbing you.

No! No, I…..I mean…. Uhm.. I’m just…. Uhm asking if you’re not busy right now. Uhm no, are you not sleepy?

Damn! I’m stuttering now! He must be laughing now. I don’t know. But, then he answer me.

Oh.. You remembered? I finished my schedule few hours ago. And now, I’m at my room.

Oh.. Ah! I see.. Pabo me..

Hey, what are you doing?  I hear someone’s voice. A man.

Who’s that?

Siwon. Simple replied. But…

Siwon? You two live together? They’re…….. Before I could continued my negative thinking, he answered me, as he can read my mind.

No.. No.. He said that he wanted to stay at my house for one night. The other members usually stay at my house too. It’s not what you’re thinking.

No. I’m not thinking like that. I feel so embarrassed. He know what am I thinking.

Hey.. Who’s that? You’re on phonecall with her? Give me that. I think he’s trying to get the phone from DongHae. Hi, Rianti~

Eo! You know my name?

Yes. DongHae told me, he also showed me your photo. You’re pretty. I smiles.

Hey! Give my phone back! Haisst! You better go to sleep or else I’ll kick you out from my house. DongHae yell to Siwon. 

Sorry for the trouble. I think the phone is already on his hands.

No problem. Hahaha

Hey! What the hell! Good night Rianti! I hear his yell.

Haisst! Then I hear DongHae voice, sounds annoyed.

Hahaha~

What? Why are you laughing?

No. It’s just too funny. I can’t imagine if the others member when they stay at your house.

It will be terrible! I think I won’t allow them to stay at my house anymore.

Eyy~ Don’t be like that. They’re your friends.

Yeah! Annoying friends~ haha

Haha..

 

 

And that’s the beginning of our relationship. We exchanged about ourselves. It’s about two months since we met at the concert. No, we’re not dating. Just............ friends.

Sometimes I feel that we become a friends. I’m become comfortable to chatting with him. We’re always have something to talk about.

Sometimes I feel that he likes me. He’s often saying something sweet to me. Sometimes I feel that he will asked me to be my girlfriend. But when I feel like that, I realize, that he’s an idol, I’m just ordinary girl who don’t like his group. I’m not his fan. And he’s also know that I’m a diehard fan of SS501. And because of that he send me SS501 solo album with members sign on each album when my birthday last month. Even with congratulation message from the members. 

I love all his attentions to me. I'm so happy when he called me in the midnight and sing happy birthday to me. It's sounds simple but i love it. I feel so special.

Now it's already October. On October 15th will be his birthday. What gift should i give him? I don't really know about what he like. When i'm thinking about that, he skype me, we do video call.. 

Hey! Long time no see~ He greet me as he waved his hand and smiled in front of the camera.

Hei~ i smiled. It's been a week. Are that busy? 

Yea kinda busy this days.. Fortunatelly, i have free time now. I miss you. Hehe~ That words! That word which makes me delighted. 

I miss you too!! Those were the words that i want to say, even shout. But the words that came out from my mouth was stuttering Ah... Ehmm.. Then Ahm, by the way, your birthday is coming soon. What gift that you want?

You wanna give me a gift?

Yes! Last time you give me a birthday gift. So, i want to give you a gift for your bithday. Tell me, what do you want?

Hmm let me think. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes....

Yah! What do you want? Palli! Tell me! Haisst! I'll try to give you things that you want as a gift. Too long to thinking. I'm getting impatient.

........ You. WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 9th chapter is up~~~

The story is will end soon, but no comments yet. Poor me~ T^T

Am I a bad author? T^T *bangs my head*

ThanKYU for reading my story, but, comment please.

Love Ya'all