DongHae? Is He Real DongHae?

I'm not even your fans!

Rianti's POV

"Jinjja? You don't know me?" He moves closer to me... I move away from him. Startled.

"Who are you? Huh? Move away from me!" I said as i push him, "You have to replace my broken phone!" Pointing to him. 

"Fine! I'll replace it, no need to yell at me." He said.

DongHae's POV

"You have to replace my broken phone!" She's pointing at me. So rude!  She don't know who i am? Huh!

"Fine! I'll replace it, no need to yell at me." I said irritatedly. 

"How?" She asked with lower tone. "Just quickly! i'm too late for the concert!"

Honestly, i don't know how. "Do ou have a pen?" 

She search it in her purse. Furtunately, she can find it. She give it to me.

I took out my wallet from my pocket, open it, and pick up my cardname. I write my Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Mail address. Give it to her.

"This is my namecard with YM address on it. you can contact me with that address. Since i'll be back on tomorrow morning, contact me as fast as possible." I said and smile. "And what's your name? Don't tell this incident to anyone., please." I continued.

"My name is Rianti Anastasya. And i will tell it to police if you're not keeping your promise." She answered.

"Ok." I took out my phone, and give it to her for typing her name. "Here, Type your name here.."

She type it and then she look at my namecard, not long after that, she look at me. "Lee Dong Hae?" Finally, she recognize me..

"Yes.. Why are you just realizing now?" I answered, rolled my eyes.

She stunned. Then look after my face carefully.. "Super Junior? Looks like you're not him.. You're his manager?" She doubted me.. 

Rianti's POV

"Lee Dong Hae?"  I said not believing.. 

"Yes.. Why are just realizing now?" He answer. I look at him. Check his face carefully. Is he really DongHae from Super Junior? Why he's outside, he must be on backstage now. Looks like he's not. Is he DongHae's manager, so that he have his namecard. 

"Super Junior? Looks like you're not him.. You're his manager?" I said.

"Yah!! I'm real DongHae!" He look mad.

"Why are you here now? Are you supposed to be at backstage?" I replied.

"I'm... I'm so bored, so i decided to get some fresh air. Our performance will be the last anyway. And, you like Park Jung Min, right? He will perform right before our performance. So, it could be 1 hour from now." He explained. Oh! What a relief. 

I nodded. "Thanks for your info." I don't know what to say. "And don't forget." I'm pointing my broken phone. "I'll contact you as fast as possible, don't try to run away from responsibility" I added.

"I have to go back now, my friend will look for me. Annyeong." I'm about to back in, but i feel a hand prevented me to go.

"Rianti, let me pay my guilt." I turn back at him. 

"How?" I asked, confused of what he mean. "If you keep your promise, i won't bother you. Hey I wanna go back" I said as he took my hand.

"I'll show you later." He answered, ignore my last statement. He took my hand and pulled me into a place. I think it's backstage, because so many staff there. Wait! Backstage?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: 3rd chapter.. I hope it's not boring.. 

Wait! No comment(s) yet? you guys don't like it? T^T

Comment juseyo~~ I just wanna now if my fanfict is not boring. T^T

If it's boring, i'll try even harder than before.

ThanKYU~

Love Ya'all