Waiting....

I'm not even your fans!

Donghae's POV

Why is it so long to landed in seoul? I need to  check my mail. I'm waiting the time my plane landed impatiently. 

"Hey whats wrong with you? Are you thingking something? You seems not comfortable..Wanna exchange seat with me?" Eunhyuk who seated next to me asked me.

"Nothing. Hey, do you know what time will we landed?" 

"I don't know. Hey, what's wrong with you? Usually, you don't act like this. You will sleep all time on the plane." Eunhyuk asked me.

"I need to do something. Forget it. I'll sleep., don't disturb me." I said.

"Don't be so cold~~ sleep well~~" He said with playfully tone.

"Haisst~! I'm sleeping yet, and you start to disturb me." I said with annoyed tone. But, he still continued to tease me.

"Yah! stop it, i'm sleepy~" I set my headset and go to sleep. Fortunately, eunhyuk not disturb me anymore.

-Incheon airport-

I turn on my phone when i reached the airport. But i can't do anything because my fans are waiting at the airport, so i need to keep my phone for a few minutes. After i reach the van, i open up my yahoo mail application. There's one new mail, from Rianti -of course-. So, quickly i reply her mail and sorry to her because i'm late to reply her mail. I think she's not accept my request on YM yet, so i asked her to do so. 

After a few minutes, she accept my request. So, i greet her first.

LDH: Hi Rianti~ ^^

Rianti: Hi~ So fast in replying. Are you on from your laptop? You've got home?

LDH: No, i'm online with my phone. I'm on the way to my agency. 

LDH: Btw, the phone i give you can have YM too by download it. You can download kakaotalk too. You're not activated that, yet?

Rianti: Oh.. I see.

Rianti: I'm just open the box. I will activated later. I'm just mailing you to tell that the phone is with me right now. So, i'm not activated it yet. What is kakaotalk?

"You seems busy with your phone since at the airport. What are you busy with?" Siwon asked me curiously.

"Ehm.. Nothing.." I try to block his sight to my phone.

"Eyy~~ Tell me, tell me, i won't tell it to anyone~~" He said.

"Nothing~ i'll tell when time is right. ok?! We're here. let's get off." I said and get off from van.

"Hey~ Donghae...." I hear his voice but i continue walk to the building and ignore him. Then send her a message.

LDH: Activate it as soon as possible~ and download it, You'll know. 

LDH: I'll go for meeting, so see ya tonight~ annyeong ^^

Rianti: Ok, good luck! ^^

I smile when i received her reply, i feel my energy up. Good luck!  I said to myself and prepare for  the meeting.

Rianti's POV

Why is he so late in reply.. 

LDH: Activate it as soon as possible~ and download it, You'll know. 

LDH: I'll go for meeting, so see ya tonight~ annyeong ^^

Ah! He's gonna do meeting, that's why.

Rianti: Ok, good luck! ^^

And then, he left. I don't know what to do then, since it's sunday. So, i deicided to listening SS501's song on my playlist and try to activated my new phone. Downloading kakaotalk... But, as i waiting for downloading, i overslept. 

It's 4.00 p.m. My mom wake me up and reminds me to go to church. So, turn off my laptop, check my phone, and then prepare to go to chruch.

After from church, i'm rushing to my room and turn on my laptop. I signing in my YM. He's not online yet. It's 06:00 p.m, 08:00 p.m in korea. He's still busy? Without i realize, i'm waiting for him. And become so happy when 10 minutes after that he's online and greet me.

LDH: Hi! Wuss up~? ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7th chapter is up! Fiuuuh~~

Enjoy and sorry for many bad grammars

ThanKYU

Love Ya'all ^^