What's this?

I'm not even your fans!

Rianti's POV

Re: Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

You're welcome~ Ok, I'll send it to your house. If it have reach your house, please contact me again. I have to go now, bye~ ^^

 

Re: Hi, I'm Rianti

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Ok. Bye ^^

 

After he send photos to me, i immediately open it. I open them one by one. I stopped in one photo, a picture in which I, DongHae, and JungMin pose together. In this photo,  i look at him... Quite good looking, not bad, he's a kind man too.. Hmm.. But... I shake my head. Why i think about that thing! Wake up rianti!  I slapped my cheeks, then quickly go to next photo.. but unfortunate 3 last photos, there are him. I look at the clock, 12:30 p.m, quickly i turn off my laptop and ready to sleep.

-at morning-

"Rianti! Hey wake up!" I hear my mom shout next to my ear as she shook my body. Slowly, i open my eyes.

"What happen mom?" I feel pain all over my body. I look at the clock. It's only 08:30 a.m. "Mom, it's still early. You know that i just go home at 11:00 p.m last night. Huh." I yell at my mom

"Stop yelling! There's someone who want to meet you. Go washing and meet him." My mom said.

"Who?" I'm still lay on my bed.

"Hey, quickly get up and go to him." She pushed me into the bathroom.

"Ok mom." 

After that, i meet him. Indonesian. Who is he? I wondering.

"Hi. I'm Indonesian staff of the concert yesterday. I asked for help to send this to you." He said and give a thing. Ah! The phone. 

"Ah. Thanks. Do you want something to eat? Eat first here." I asked him.

"No need, thanks anyway. I have to go now."

"Oh ok. thank you once again." I said. And he left.

Then i go back to my room. My mom followed me.

"What's that?" my mom asked curiously.

"It's phone. Someone bump into me yesterday and my phone broken. He promise me that he will replace it with a new one." I explained.

"Why didn't you tell me that your phone is broken?"

"Nothing mom. It replaced already." I said as open the wrapper. I surprise with it. New type of smartphone. 

"It's not same with your old phone. Is it new type? Who is he? You must say thanks to him." My mom said.

"Yes.. I think he will replace it with same type. I'll send him an e-mail" I answered.

"Ok, then go to have breakfast ok?" She said.

"Ok mom"

"Don't forget to go to church this afternoon." my mom remind me.

"Ok~~" Then my mom leave the room.

Then i open my laptop to send him an e-mail. After that i have my breakfast.

 

Thank You

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Hi DongHae-ssi~ The phone was coming. It's pretty early but thank you. I think you're not that freak.. haha just kidding ^^ But, Why you bought the different type? You can bought me the same one. Thank you very much. ^^

 

I'm waiting for him to reply my mail for one hour but there's no reply yet. So, i decided to print out my photos on studio.

15 minutes later, i'm coming home and go staight to my room to check if there's a new mail, but not coming yet. I took out printed photos, check the photos. But i'm always stopped a few minutes at photo that there's donghae in it. I shook my head. Pabo Rianti! Why are you looking at his picture? You must looking at JungMin oppa.. once again, i checked my mail. There's new mail. 

 

Re: Thank You

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Hi! ^^ Sorry i'm late to reply, i'm just arrived in Seoul.

Good to know that you got the phone already. I leave the hotel at 07:00 a.m, so i ask my staff to fix the problem. About the type, I forgot about what type of your phone, so i brought the same type as me.

By the way, I've send you a request to your Yahoo Messenger, Please accept it ^^ 

Hey, if you have activated your phone, please download kakaotalk. Can I have your KakaoID, give it to me please~ ^^ 

 

After read the mail, i open my yahoo messenger and quickly accept his friend request. But, a few minutes after that he chat me.

LDH: Hi Rianti~ ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6th chapter is up..

I know it's so boring T^T

I don't know what title is the best..

Enjoy.. Sorry for typos and bad grammars.

ThanKYU for reading

Love Ya'all